• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
425 replies to this topic | 1,056 praises

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:48 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.youtube.c...EvT_UdhNI#t=484

1) Thyroid cancer in children.
2) Deformed butterflies with high mortality rates
3) Guilt-ridden vege farmer hanged himself
4) Dummy radiation monitors ... and a whole lot more.

Someone with a Facebook account please post the YouTube to Pinky.
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:02 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can't watch leh :)

Edited by Ktglfc, 15 June 2014 - 12:02 PM.

Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

And our clown lift the import restrictions from Japan
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:50 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is a country that knows the effects of radiation 2 times.

And they had to learn a third time.

And they want to switch on their reactors again.

Will they need to learn a fourth and fifth time?

Edited by Jamesc, 15 June 2014 - 12:52 PM.

Mustank and 1 Anonymous member praised this
The Secret to Happiness
is to Simplify and
not to Multiply.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:58 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

We have a clown too, want to start a nuclear plant in this pathetic small island
Mr_b20, Aaronlkl, Mustank and Ahgong praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

We have a clown too, want to start a nuclear plant in this pathetic small island

That is not as pie-in-the-sky as you make it sound - keep in mind where our energy supplies are coming from as of right now. With the energy demands that our little island has, cutting off our fuel will cripple the country even though we do not die of hunger or thirst.

Even if nuclear energy is not chosen, it is something that couldn't, and shouldn't be dismissed without considering the benefits and implications.

Whether or not we take up nuclear energy, we need to have backup plans should our primary suppliers decide to squeeze us a little. What is the price of freedom and independence? 

Thaiyotakamli, Silver_blade, Tianmo, Mustank, Neutrino and 2 Anonymous members praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

Babyckh
  • Premium member
    Babyckh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

That is not as pie-in-the-sky as you make it sound - keep in mind where our energy supplies are coming from as of right now. With the energy demands that our little island has, cutting off our fuel will cripple the country even though we do not die of hunger or thirst.

Even if nuclear energy is not chosen, it is something that couldn't, and shouldn't be dismissed without considering the benefits and implications.

Whether or not we take up nuclear energy, we need to have backup plans should our primary suppliers decide to squeeze us a little. What is the price of freedom and independence? 

Our primary supplier is already squeezing us...no?

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:20 PM

Theobserver
  • Theobserver
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Our primary supplier is already squeezing us...no?

Thank you. Our country needs someone like you..... Please do something

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:27 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Everyone know sg need a backup plan but nuclear should not be one of the consideration at all. The reason is obvious... With such a small island, 1 accident and this island is not livable anymore and that mean whole country have to move to somewhere else... Move to where huh?... And don't tell me what blablabla it can be safe if blablabla because no one can guarantee a 100% accident free nuclear plant. Period.
Jamesc, Atonchia, Tianmo, Beregond, Mustank, Ahgong and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

L23
  • L23
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Everyone know sg need a backup plan but nuclear should not be one of the consideration at all. The reason is obvious... With such a small island, 1 accident and this island is not livable anymore and that mean whole country have to move to somewhere else... Move to where huh?... And don't tell me what blablabla it can be safe if blablabla because no one can guarantee a 100% accident free nuclear plant. Period.

Don't worry.. i think this nuclear plan will need another 50 years to implement... By then, most of my family will be out of this BIG country wor.

Aaronlkl and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe building underground reactor in one of the island

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't worry.. i think this nuclear plan will need another 50 years to implement... By then, most of my family will be out of this BIG country wor.

You are typical Singaporean.. Only think for yourselves... Not everyone can afford to migrate... Is never about you, individual.. ,it's about the future of this country..
Tigerwoods praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:44 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Then you do not really understand politics - its more important to show our counterparts that we have the resolve to explore all possibilities than to actually take the nuclear option. They must know that if they squeeze us bad enough, we will walk away from their "good deal" permanently and take our money somewhere else. All this is merely posturing to ensure that the energy contracts that we sign for are fairly priced.

Advances in technology could result in miniature nuclear reactors producing viable amounts of energy and these could be buried underground - even under the sea if necessary. To dismiss nuclear energy without retaining an interest in it really does not serve national interests because it undermines our negotiating position in any conventional energy supply discussion.

Columbian78, Ixus75 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe building underground reactor in one of the island

You think safe huh?? If there is a leak, where do you think it leaks to?.. And where do you think source of your new water come from?..

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thousand years from now probably what is shown in movies

country need to build a giant dome to cover it's own airspace

because the air & water is massively polluted

there is air tax, water tax, food tax, etc just to clean air, water and food 

natural resources for humanity is getting lesser and lesser ... until a REBOOT

human has been destroying the earth for 2000+ years now ... still got few thousand years to go?

Edited by Wt_know, 15 June 2014 - 02:58 PM.

Tianmo and Mustank praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Then you do not really understand politics - its more important to show our counterparts that we have the resolve to explore all possibilities than to actually take the nuclear option. They must know that if they squeeze us bad enough, we will walk away from their "good deal" permanently and take our money somewhere else. All this is merely posturing to ensure that the energy contracts that we sign for are fairly priced.

Advances in technology could result in miniature nuclear reactors producing viable amounts of energy and these could be buried underground - even under the sea if necessary. To dismiss nuclear energy without retaining an interest in it really does not serve national interests because it undermines our negotiating position in any conventional energy supply discussion.

If you say is about politics, then I would say it's a political suicide move..

See what happen to My when they approved the rare earth plant... They will lose more support for sure... Peasant don't play politics, thus we don't think like a politician... Hehehe

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

To put it into a car context - let's say that a car dealer has the last EK9 Civic Type R that is left in Singapore and I could never get another one road-registered, and I'm super-interested in acquiring it. Even though I would pay almost any price for it, I would never ever let him know how desperate I am to own it, and that I would rather buy a Proton than to pay stupid money for it.

That's really what I mean by keeping the option to go nuclear. I know the risks of nuclear energy - that is why I have not gone near Japan ever since 2011 no matter how cheap air tickets have been.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you can avoid going to japan but you can't avoid japan radioactive coming to you

anyway, due to a little red dot ... even spore don't have nuclear

any neighbouring country like msia & indonesia has nuclear plant ... spore also jialat

just look at the haze you know liao

To put it into a car context - let's say that a car dealer has the last EK9 Civic Type R that is left in Singapore and I could never get another one road-registered, and I'm super-interested in acquiring it. Even though I would pay almost any price for it, I would never ever let him know how desperate I am to own it, and that I would rather buy a Proton than to pay stupid money for it.

That's really what I mean by keeping the option to go nuclear. I know the risks of nuclear energy - that is why I have not gone near Japan ever since 2011 no matter how cheap air tickets have been.

Edited by Wt_know, 15 June 2014 - 03:00 PM.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I agree with nuclear plant, if they put it under the istana and oxley road.

Vinyl, Mr_b20, Mustank, Hamburger and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I agree with nuclear plant, if they put it under the istana and oxley road.

without the radiation we are already ruled by people who thinks they are godzilla.....if they are exposed to radiation.....god forbid what will they become!
Together We stand Alone

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users