ISIS iraqi death squad - NSFW

Duckduck

Turbocharged

lucky guns are not allow here in our sunny island. else, most road rage will probably ended up like this. [sweatdrop]

lucky guns are not allow here in our sunny island. else, most road rage will probably ended up like this. [sweatdrop]

imaging kena gunned down just because I not purposely veer into the other lane [sweatdrop]

(edited)

Saddam Hussien had Iraqi under control and someone broke it up with a claim of WMD (of which none was found) and support of O'sama ... [lipsrsealed]

Now the country in total mess ... [grin]

Edited by Picnic06

Turbocharged

imaging kena gunned down just because I not purposely veer into the other lane [sweatdrop]

or someone thot his car kena hit but in fact its not. [sweatdrop]

Saddam Hussien had Iraqi under control and someone broke it up with a claim of WMD (of which none was found) and support of O'sama ... [lipsrsealed]

He's a Sunni who ruled over Shite majority. He's the one who launched chemical weapons on the Kurds.

Basically though i agree, the least involved u get, the better.

But the attack on afghanistan allowed us to uncover the attempted bombing of Yishun MRT.

He's a Sunni who ruled over Shite majority. He's the one who launched chemical weapons on the Kurds.

Basically though i agree, the least involved u get, the better.

But the attack on afghanistan allowed us to uncover the attempted bombing of Yishun MRT.

I thought the wake up call is the 9/11 incident?

I thought the wake up call is the 9/11 incident?

? No.

After all this is an undercover plot. At this point in time, probably very few people knew about the plan. I think locally may only have been a few people.

The first evidence of a terror plot was due to recovered documents by USA during the afghanistan war. The video surveillance footage of yishun MRT was found during raids then. Then the police started monitoring them closely and caught the JI people.

At that point in time, they already had the fertiliser in johor and was figuring out how to get it across the causeway which i think honestly shouldn't be super difficult.

Supercharged

The Al-Qaeda was originated from the Afghan mujahideen group which was armed and funded by the CIA to fight the Russian during the Russian war in Afghanistan in early 80’s. After the Russian was chased out of Afghanistan, US becomes the biggest enemy of Al-Qaeda.

So who is the biggest trouble maker of this world ? The US? China? Russia? Now the US is using the Philippine and the Japanese as their pawns to stir trouble in South China Sea.

↡ Advertisement