Our Navy In Action

Picnic06-Biante15

Why never test fire your Harpoon .... :o

CNA news: Navy fends off pirates in South China Sea

SINGAPORE: A tanker - believed to be managed by a Singapore firm - had a close shave with pirates in the South China Sea early this morning (June 15, 12.45am).

The Singapore Navy said in a statement on Facebook today (June 15) that it sent a vessel to help the tanker.

The RSS Gallant was the first vessel to arrive at the scene before it was joined by its Malaysian and Indonesian counterparts.

The three navies fended off the attack, but the pirate ship managed to flee the scene.

- CNA/ir

link: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/navy-fends-off-pirates-in/1161906.html

Three navies fended off the attack on pirate ship. Machiam the pirate ship is a missile corvette like that.... [grin]

Just fire a missile and job done ... [rifle]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Pirate ship is probably a small speed boat.

You can't fire a missile, it will probably missed.

Must write how many reports then after that might be hero or zero, depends on online citizens and if got female pirate then AWARE will come in, then how, can't anyhow bitch slap, you know

• Praise 2

you know the cost of 1 harpoon? [sweatdrop]

For the safety of our shipping lanes, every penny is worth it cos our trades depend on it............. -_-

The extra cost of YOG, can buy how many Harpoon har ... [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Must write how many reports then after that might be hero or zero, depends on online citizens and if got female pirate then AWARE will come in, then how, can't anyhow bitch slap, you know

could be.......... [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Why never test fire your Harpoon .... :o

CNA news: Navy fends off pirates in South China Sea

SINGAPORE: A tanker - believed to be managed by a Singapore firm - had a close shave with pirates in the South China Sea early this morning (June 15, 12.45am).

The Singapore Navy said in a statement on Facebook today (June 15) that it sent a vessel to help the tanker.

The RSS Gallant was the first vessel to arrive at the scene before it was joined by its Malaysian and Indonesian counterparts.

The three navies fended off the attack, but the pirate ship managed to flee the scene.

- CNA/ir

link: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/navy-fends-off-pirates-in/1161906.html

Three navies fended off the attack on pirate ship. Machiam the pirate ship is a missile corvette like that.... [grin]

Got other country vessel there also... Better wait for them to fire. Can save money.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

For the safety of our shipping lanes, every penny is worth it cos our trades depend on it............. -_-

The extra cost of YOG, can buy how many Harpoon har ... [lipsrsealed]

u want to contribute more income tax isit? [laugh]

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Pls hor.. Dun anyhow fire harpoon.. Wait govt sure offer more "help" to us then u know...

There is rules of engagement SOP to follow. Not suka suka shoot one leh. Anyway, harpoon not loaded lah. [laugh]

Sometimes I feel this SOP needs to be refined ... [grin]

Do the pirates have SOP for themselves. They just go and rob and couldn't find anything or meet resistance from ship crews, they just fire and kill them all..... [sweatdrop]

(edited)

Sometimes I feel this SOP needs to be refined ... [grin]

Do the pirates have SOP for themselves. They just go and rob and couldn't find anything or meet resistance from ship crews, they just fire and kill them all..... [sweatdrop]

We cannot fire unless they fire first. What if that was a fishing boat? Then Indo will come after us. Just like Philippines Coast Guard done to Taiwanese fishing boat.

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

We cannot fire unless they fire first. What if that was a fishing boat? Then Indo will come after us. Just like Philippines Coast Guard done to Taiwanese fishing boat.

Speaking from a ex-navy regular [thumbsup]

Got other country vessel there also... Better wait for them to fire. Can save money.

you wait for me, i wait for you.....in the end all no fire [;)]

• Praise 1

I think the ship send signal of SOS and our navy responded with Indo & MY navies also. So couldn't be wrong to be a pirate boat..... :huh:

Midnight and the ocean is very dark, hard for our navy to spot them also .. [grin]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

you wait for me, i wait for you.....in the end all no fire [;)]

That's how the pirate escape.🙊🙊🙊

↡ Advertisement