Drink Driving Friends

Case 1: A's car is down at the workshop n so he started telling us tat he wants his car bk as it is very inconvenient to go drink without his car.... Note: Not the first time he has been telling us tis.

Case 2: B went drinking (and driving), then came to meet us for a gathering.... He tells us he is quite seh aldy, cannot join us for long..

Both are friends. Both are like 19, 20 yo.. We have tried telling em abt the consequences aldy but they dun seems to care.

What wud u do if u have friends who drink n drive? My stand is if u want to kill urself ok but dun take away the lives of the innocent... :mellow::wacko:[shakehead]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

bao toh to tp on the spot the next time u kw they are doing it. LOL

it is quite a dilemma.. dun wan to see them get into trouble w the law.. but they are nt helping themselves..

bao toh to tp on the spot the next time u kw they are doing it. LOL

call TP tell them the location and car plate number, ask TP to ambush them when they drive out [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

it is quite a dilemma.. dun wan to see them get into trouble w the law.. but they are nt helping themselves..

u tell them the consequences when they are half drunk no use one..

mayb try when they are sober. as and when drop them some old news about drunk driving tat killed innocent pple.

then mayb towards the end then dish out the "wat if they accidently killed their own family members?" ... [lipsrsealed]

give them contacts for valet tat will help drive their car home?

since u mention that they are 19,20, tell the parents u tink will help? confiscate car. [laugh]

if all else fail, report tp. [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

u tell them the consequences when they are half drunk no use one..

mayb try when they are sober. as and when drop them some old news about drunk driving tat killed innocent pple.

then mayb towards the end then dish out the "wat if they accidently killed their own family members?" ... [lipsrsealed]

give them contacts for valet tat will help drive their car home?

since u mention that they are 19,20, tell the parents u tink will help? confiscate car. [laugh]

if all else fail, report tp. [lipsrsealed]

I thought you will snatch their car keys. :huh:

• Praise 2

nt exactly goodfriends... jus all happen to be in the same circle of friends. if we were to ask them to stop drinking n driving again things will confirm turn ugly.

that brings me to my dilemma, how many of u wud actually report ur own friends to the authority? [confused]

Case 1: A's car is down at the workshop n so he started telling us tat he wants his car bk as it is very inconvenient to go drink without his car.... Note: Not the first time he has been telling us tis.

Case 2: B went drinking (and driving), then came to meet us for a gathering.... He tells us he is quite seh aldy, cannot join us for long..

Both are friends. Both are like 19, 20 yo.. We have tried telling em abt the consequences aldy but they dun seems to care.

What wud u do if u have friends who drink n drive? My stand is if u want to kill urself ok but dun take away the lives of the innocent... :mellow::wacko:[shakehead]

I forward u a youtube link.

How fast that one will lose his/her license.

There is no way to escape the roadblock.

But I think that your friends also wouldn't listen one.

Because it's like a thief, can rob once, will rob twice.

Only being caught, they stop robbing.

• Praise 2

(edited)

No use telling them, Ive got at least 3 friends repeated offenders, jailed 1 month, fined 5k and lic revoked for 3yrs, 2 first timers just hope they learn. Law will catch up with them dont waste time telling them they wont listen.

3 have not gotten back their licences back after numerous visits to MPs. [thumbsup] and I will not go pick them up or sent them home when theres gathering.

Edited by KaKiLang
  • Praise 1

These small boys deserved to be whacked. So young already disregard the law and lives of others.

Gif me their number plate and I'll be glad to call tp for u

Aiyah the age don't matter.

Police already say they short of manpower. It is our duty as good citizens to assist them in maximising productivity.

What I'm saying is, faster poh mata.

As a side note, simi good friends or circle of friends? This type of people also can call friend? I rather have no friends than f**ktype irresponsible "friends". Be more discerning with the company you keep.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1