What Car Plate Is This?

saw this vintage Mercedes s220, in very good condition. plate is S96 . . . . . tried LTA website check, this registration is invalid??

Alot of malaysian cars and bike in SG are having this type of number plates, can evade all authorities and LTA are closing both eyes, I can understand on the ignoring of modification parts but number plates unreadable is really ridiculous.

Alot of malaysian cars and bike in SG are having this type of number plates, can evade all authorities and LTA are closing both eyes, I can understand on the ignoring of modification parts but number plates unreadable is really ridiculous.

IMHO, why should we be more lenient to them on illegal mods? breaking the law is breaking the law.. if special treatments were given to them just because enforcement is an issue, why bother in the first place?

Using such plates the most having a fine of $70.

The investment is really worthwhile.

• Praise 1

not that i would condone illegal mods.. u should recall some time back malaysian side had this issue of tinted windows on sg cars (in the pretext of copi money or simply to make things difficult)

maybe that's the reason for our own authorities to close both their eyes wrt illegally modded malaysian vehicles.

but i do agree.. those with broken license plates should be turned back..

IMHO, why should we be more lenient to them on illegal mods? breaking the law is breaking the law.. if special treatments were given to them just because enforcement is an issue, why bother in the first place?

It's an agreement btw the 2 countries, when we have super tinted window and loud exhaust and get stopped by MY TP, you have the right to challenge them. But number plate is a whole different story, lately so many accident involved MY cars and it's extremely difficult to claim...

It is made by Malaysia, designed for NSHW haha

This is bad. We used to have a no nonsense reputation. Is it already down the drain? Why the MY drivers become so brazen

?

This is bad. We used to have a no nonsense reputation. Is it already down the drain? Why the MY drivers become so brazen

?

Because LTA more interested in local money

↡ Advertisement