• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
361 replies to this topic | 106 praises

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

MZnIbtF.jpg

MAZ Nitro Review by SGCarMart - Cleaner Engine for Better Performance

LQsDdSw.png

MPVPqGx.png

tQuUn0E.png

WgcNjUOl.png

MAZ Nitro Review by SGCarMart: 

http://www.sgcarmart...eup.php?AID=249

Do also check out the reviews on Qoo10.sg here: 

http://list.qoo10.sg...OLINE/415153451

More Road Test results here:

(Done by independent drivers in Singapore)

MAZ Nitro Road Test Results

MAZ Nitro Analysis Reports

MSDS

US EPA Registration (USA Environmental Protection Agency)

No Harm Analysis (Princeton Polymer Laboratories)

Copper Corrosion Analysis (Saybolt Laboratory)

NTU Study on MAZ by Professor Chan Siew Hwa

MTEC Paper 103 - Combustion Efficiency in Bunker Fuel

ISO8217 and IP541/06 Bunker Analysis

More than 10,000 bottles of MAZ Nitro has already been sold since we first launched it in mid-April 2014!

You can purchase them online via Qoo10.sg or Maznitro.com or just drop by our office at 126 Neil Road. 

You may not have heard of us, but we have been in the market for more than 12 years. We have been specializing in marine bunker fuel, industrial diesel, mining, gensets and other industrial markets in Australia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and many more!

MAZ Nitro is the ONLY fuel performance additive in the World that combines BOTH Nitro-Paraffins and PEA together. Using proprietary chemicals, we are able to stabilise the high volatility of NP and yet retain its power boost features with PEA - the strongest & most effective complete fuel system cleaning agent. 

This is the first time that we have decided to bring MAZ Nitro back to Singapore at the most affordable pricing ever!

Hope we will be able to help drivers in Singapore achieve fuel savings and enjoy a smoother & more powerful ride.

Drive safely!  [sunny]

News Update (27th June 2014)

Our heartiest congratulations to Prof Chan Siew Hwa from NTU for being listed among The World's Most Influential Scientific Minds for 2014 by Thomson Reuters!! 

Professor Chan Siew Hwa has been on our board for the the past decade and have done countless research and written a few thesis on MAZ Nitro. 

We are indeed most privileged to have the guidance of Professor Chan Siew Hwa for all these years!

hrcxpt7l.png

kuoutV1.png

4th September 2014
We are deeply honoured to have Mr. Sat Pal Khattar writing us a review on MAZ Nitro after trying it out in his BMW 745 and Lexus 460. 
JG6CvaM.jpg
Before & After MAZ Nitro treatment in HFO (Heavy Fuel Oil)

Noticed the stronger flame & reduced black smoke emissions?
That's the POWER of MAZ Nitro with only 1 dosage you can spot/feel the difference immediately!

MAZ Nitro WILL NOT Void your engine warranty!

Read the below notice. 

h7RdcQWh.jpg

Are you sure that gasoline in Singapore is really that clean ?
Before & After MAZ Nitro treatment on Peugeot 308 Turbo
- Esso 5000 Unleaded Petrol (Singapore)
- Treatment of (6 x 50 Litres of Esso 5000 + MAZ Nitro)
- Approximately 3,500km
- 50% Highway/ 50% City Driving

WHERE TO BUY MAZ NITRO

- www.maznitro.com

Qoo10.sg

WzcyHkPl.png

xW2NxxJl.jpg

MAZ Nitro DX (Diesel)

$15.90 (65ml)

1 set contains 3 sachets of MAZ Nitro for 3 full tank treatments. 

Edited by MazNitro, 06 October 2016 - 03:27 PM.

2 Anonymous members praised this
LIKE US On Facebook!
www.facebook.com/maznitro
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:48 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

MZnIbtF.jpg

Edited by MazNitro, 21 June 2016 - 09:25 AM.

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Picanto

seems remarkable

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Kv5zsFo.png

xn58Xz0.png

rgo2bVh.png

d5LFn1I.png

seems remarkable

Feel free to drop us an email to collect a free sample set!  [:)]

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

aqg6oUjl.jpg

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:35 AM

StreetFight3r
  • Premium member
    StreetFight3r
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

sounds gd.. anything that is free is gd.  [laugh] are those sample bottles or full size? any catch anot?  [:p]

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

sounds gd.. anything that is free is gd.  [laugh] are those sample bottles or full size? any catch anot?  [:p]

It's full size retail bottles and no hidden T&C.

Just that instead of our retail of 3 bottles per pack, we are giving out 2 bottles/pack. 

We are really sincere in giving these out to Singaporeans to try for free!!

Definitely no catch at all except your car engine will run better and enjoy fuel savings!  [laugh]

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

Nigel_Rush
  • Nigel_Rush
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

as seller says, really no catch. it's free  [:)] 

went down to collect the sample yesterday. thanks for waiting for me past the collection time as well.

will try out and see how it goes  [:)]

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Instead of all the good reviews, I would want to hear the negative reviews so that I can make a more informed choice.

Nothing in this world is all good and no bad. I just hope that people who didn't like the product enough will come and say something.

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Instead of all the good reviews, I would want to hear the negative reviews so that I can make a more informed choice.

Nothing in this world is all good and no bad. I just hope that people who didn't like the product enough will come and say something.

Don't fret, skeptic is here and emailed them for a free trial. I've also been monitoring my FC for a while now. With various additives and without so I'll know if there's a difference.

I just hope it won't be a pain in the arse to pour in.

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

Picanto

can the claims be backed up by any govt agency?

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

as seller says, really no catch. it's free  [:)] 

went down to collect the sample yesterday. thanks for waiting for me past the collection time as well.

will try out and see how it goes  [:)]

Thank you for making your way down to our office!  [:)]

Yes! We would also like to get those who did not managed to achieve any fuel savings, please feel free to contact us!

It is very important for us to have these data and feedback or else it defeats our purpose of giving them out for free. 

Thank you everyone!

Don't fret, skeptic is here and emailed them for a free trial. I've also been monitoring my FC for a while now. With various additives and without so I'll know if there's a difference.

I just hope it won't be a pain in the arse to pour in.

Thank you!

Please feel free to let us know your feedback on our products, be it positive or negative!

We hope to be able to improve our service & our products and hope everyone will be satisfied with it!  :D

can the claims be backed up by any govt agency?

Hi,

Yes we do! Afterall, we've been in the market for more than 12 years!

However, it's a little too sensitive for us to release to the public.

Therefore we are unable to circulate it except the laboratories reports. 

Edited by MazNitro, 25 June 2014 - 02:57 PM.

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Carnoob
  • Premium member
    Carnoob
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I guess some times we can be overly cautious abt products available in the market. It is good that they give it free for anyone to try, good then buy.

I like their style. To be honest, I was one of the pioneer batch to test their products (WITH ZERO COST)... went through the 3 trials for them. My comment: -

It does helps in fuel consumption - again varies with different cars and different fuels

For me, I tested with ESSO on Maz and Shell on Maz... Shell gives better mileage with Maz but too bad I'm on ESSO hahaaa...

Conclusion: - try it free while you can, if you find it effective then buy. It WILL NOT DAMAGE YOUR ENGINE. Pour in the fuel tank before you top-up with fuel, simple and straight forward.

Disclaimer: - I'm not a staff of Maz Nitro, I have no relations with their staff either. I don't earn any commission or in any business dealings with them.

BabyBlade and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I guess some times we can be overly cautious abt products available in the market. It is good that they give it free for anyone to try, good then buy.

I like their style. To be honest, I was one of the pioneer batch to test their products (WITH ZERO COST)... went through the 3 trials for them. My comment: -

It does helps in fuel consumption - again varies with different cars and different fuels

For me, I tested with ESSO on Maz and Shell on Maz... Shell gives better mileage with Maz but too bad I'm on ESSO hahaaa...

Conclusion: - try it free while you can, if you find it effective then buy. It WILL NOT DAMAGE YOUR ENGINE. Pour in the fuel tank before you top-up with fuel, simple and straight forward.

Disclaimer: - I'm not a staff of Maz Nitro, I have no relations with their staff either. I don't earn any commission or in any business dealings with them.

Thanks Carnoob!

Btw, do drop us an email at admin maznitro.com to try out again!

This is our 2nd generation MAZ Nitro. The one you've tried was our 1st generation.

We are quite confident this will work just as good even if you're on ESSO!  [thumbsup]

Edited by MazNitro, 26 June 2014 - 12:22 PM.

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

Carnoob
  • Premium member
    Carnoob
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks Carnoob!

Btw, do drop us an email at admin maznitro.com to try out again!

This is our 2nd generation MAZ Nitro. The one you've tried was our 1st generation.

We are quite confident this will work just as good even if you're on ESSO!  [thumbsup]

Oh really, didn't know it is already 2nd generations hahaaa... ok, I'll give it a try.

Thank you.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Oh really, didn't know it is already 2nd generations hahaaa... ok, I'll give it a try.

Thank you.

haha! Pai sei ah! Its our mistake that we didn't inform you guys! So sorry about it! 

Thanks for the reminder too!!

Have sent out circular emails to our pioneer batch of MAZ Nitro users!  [grouphug]

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

Carnoob
  • Premium member
    Carnoob
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

haha! Pai sei ah! Its our mistake that we didn't inform you guys! So sorry about it! 

Thanks for the reminder too!!

Have sent out circular emails to our pioneer batch of MAZ Nitro users!  [grouphug]

Cool... I will test it and have my results posted in this forum. Stay tuned FM

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Cool... I will test it and have my results posted in this forum. Stay tuned FM

Thank you thank you!!!  [bounce2]

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

offergold
  • Premium member
    offergold
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am keen to collect the free pack!

Anyway,  i would like to find out more about this addictive. As i have realize that it is suitable for petrol and diesel. So i suppose this is not a octane booster product right?

So it's more like detegency chemical that clean the engine combustion better?

r9Ud3N5.jpg

Hi Everyone!

We are launching our MAZ Nitro fuel performance additive in Singapore and if you are skeptical about our claims,

try it now for FREE!!

YES, we are so confident of our product that we are giving it away FREE OF CHARGE!  [thumbsup] 

Simple drop us an email at admin maznitro.com [remove the spacing after ] and drop by our office to collect it!

Please include the following details in your email:

1. Name

2. Contact Number

3. Car Model/Year

4. Fuel tank capacity (40 Liters? 65 Liters?)

ONLY 50 Sets Available! 

Added another 50 sets due to popular demand!!

Thank you everyone!

1 set = 2 bottles of MAZ Nitro

Collection timing will be stated in our emails.

Do also check out the reviews on Qoo10.sg here: 

http://list.qoo10.sg...OLINE/415153451

More Road Test results here:

(Done by independent drivers in Singapore)

MAZ Nitro Road Test Results

More than 500 bottles of MAZ Nitro has already been sold since we first launched it in mid-April 2014!

You can purchase them online via Qoo10.sg or Maznitro.com or just drop by our office at 126 Neil Road. 

You may not have heard of us, but we have been in the market for more than 12 years. We have been specializing in marine bunker fuel, industrial diesel, mining, gensets and other industrial markets in Australia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and many more!

This is the first time that we have decided to bring MAZ Nitro back to Singapore at the most affordable pricing ever!

Hope we will be able to help drivers in Singapore achieve fuel savings and enjoy a smoother & more powerful ride.

Drive safely!  [sunny]

Where are we located?

126 Neil Road

Singapore 088857

Tel: 6223 1886

Hope you guys are not shocked to see we are located in a historical and restored shophouse.

We are sharing the office with Aw Boon Haw Pte Ltd and this office is owned by the Aw Family!

They are directly related to Mr. Aw Boon Haw - the founder of Tiger Balm and our Haw Par Villa. 

In fact, the building opposite us, used to be the Tiger Balm factory and the entire row of shophouses were owned by Mr. Aw Boon Haw until he decided to donate them away to various clans and schools. Hope i'm not boring you out with these history tidbits!  [laugh]

8Gl3N1Ql.png

RN6HcCql.png

We are right opposite Pinnacle. Can park at Pinnacle or at Bukit Pasoh. 

IoxeDcGl.png

Our humble shophouse office! 

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:13 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I am keen to collect the free pack!

Anyway,  i would like to find out more about this addictive. As i have realize that it is suitable for petrol and diesel. So i suppose this is not a octane booster product right?

So it's more like detegency chemical that clean the engine combustion better?

Hi offergold,

thank you for your interest! Could you drop us an email at admin maznitro.com? 

Name:

Contact Number:

Car Make/Model:

Car Year:

Fuel Tank Capacity:

MAZ Nitro is not an Octane booster. It is a 2 in 1 product as it promotes complete combustion and detergency, which other additives in the market do not have this functionality. 

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: maz nitro, fuel additive and 8 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users