• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
376 replies to this topic | 109 praises

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is Nitro good for new car? Driving Giulietta QV.

Yes, MAZ Nitro also works for new car as it improves the fuel combustion of the fuel used and will leave a unique protective film in the engine cylinders to prevent carbon build up and reduces heat and friction. 

LIKE US On Facebook!
www.facebook.com/maznitro
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Unltd

Ah U......

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:12 PM

MrJ
  • Premium member
    MrJ
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

Been using nitro for almost 6 months on a 1 year old Vezel. No noticeable differences for fuel consumption - averaging about 17km/l both before and after treatment.

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:16 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Been using nitro for almost 6 months on a 1 year old Vezel. No noticeable differences for fuel consumption - averaging about 17km/l both before and after treatment.

Maz nitro is meant help older cars clear carbon build-up i think...  prolly not so useful for new cars i think 

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

DodoGT
  • DodoGT
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i dont now i tank only V-Power fuel save its realy good fuel 

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:14 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi everyone,

We understand that it's been quite a while since our last promotion.

[bounce2] Our 15% discount is now back till 28th Feb!  [bounce2] 

Do not miss it and thank you as always for your support.  [thumbsup] 

Shop here: http://www.maznitro.com/shop/25-shop

Best regards,

MAZ Nitro

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

G3nesis
  • G3nesis
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bought this for my COE Altis 2 months. 6 treatment and the higher capacity pack. So much hype but a huge disappointment. Does nothing. Will not recommend at all. Looks like just petrol in a nice looking package.

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Bought this for my COE Altis 2 months. 6 treatment and the higher capacity pack. So much hype but a huge disappointment. Does nothing. Will not recommend at all. Looks like just petrol in a nice looking package.

Hello G3nesis,

Really sorry to hear about your disappointment. 

May we know what brand and grade of fuel you use?

May we also know what was the mileage of your Altis ?

And your usual driving cycle? Any frequent or long idling? 

Thank you. 

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

G3nesis
  • G3nesis
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello G3nesis,

Really sorry to hear about your disappointment.

May we know what brand and grade of fuel you use?
May we also know what was the mileage of your Altis ?
And your usual driving cycle? Any frequent or long idling?

Thank you.

Ever since I bought yours I changed to Shell 98.

Mileage about 250k.

50/50 city/highway. No long idling.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Ever since I bought yours I changed to Shell 98.

Mileage about 250k.

50/50 city/highway. No long idling.

Hi G3nesis,

Actually, after using MAZ Nitro, not necessary to change to RON 98 fuel.

We encourage users to try in RON 92 or RON 95 fuel grade as the performance has been scientifically proven to be better than RON 98 fuel. (Source: NTU Study on MAZ by Professor Chan Siew Hwa)

Users may not feel much difference in acceleration and power if they are already on RON 98 fuel, and this is quite subjective due to individuals' feelings/senses.

Accumulated mileage of 250,000km is also considered to be on the high side. Most likely there are hard and sticky carbon deposits in the engine to be cleared out. 

May we offer you another few more sachets to try?

Please do drop us a PM

Thank you, G3nesis.

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

G3nesis
  • G3nesis
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I changed to 98 because my fuel efficiency became worse after using the product. I don't think I would want to spend more money on this after I went with the 6 treatment 70ml with no results.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I changed to 98 because my fuel efficiency became worse after using the product. I don't think I would want to spend more money on this after I went with the 6 treatment 70ml with no results.

Hi G3nesis,

We are offering you to try again for free. Do let us know if you are interested.

Thank you and have a great weekend. 

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:36 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hey Bro, I got the same result as you on my previous car after the initial 6 packets. But subsequently the fuel savings returned. I stopped using it cos the fuel saved does not equates to the cost of purchasing the product. Do allow MAZ to offer you some more sachets for free as I did. Ultimately if it still doesn't work, you know those extra packets are FOC. 

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

Littlegreenyoda
  • Littlegreenyoda
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hey Bro, I got the same result as you on my previous car after the initial 6 packets. But subsequently the fuel savings returned. I stopped using it cos the fuel saved does not equates to the cost of purchasing the product. Do allow MAZ to offer you some more sachets for free as I did. Ultimately if it still doesn't work, you know those extra packets are FOC. 

I think fuel savings is quite subjective to individuals. But am still a regular user as after doing the calculations for using RON 98 or V-Power grade of fuel, i still save quite a bit in terms of getting higher quality fuel. 

My fuel savings also varies from 5% to 15%, probably on my driving or my wife's driving style.

But still enjoying the smoother engine and better quality fuel with this additive.   [laugh]

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think fuel savings is quite subjective to individuals. But am still a regular user as after doing the calculations for using RON 98 or V-Power grade of fuel, i still save quite a bit in terms of getting higher quality fuel. 

My fuel savings also varies from 5% to 15%, probably on my driving or my wife's driving style.

But still enjoying the smoother engine and better quality fuel with this additive.   [laugh]

Good on you!! For me, the $$ savings on the FC is about equal to the product cost. So its not substantiated. Anyway, now new ride also don't need it so I stopped using it. Maybe i would go for it once in a while to clear carbon when the engine starts to feel sluggish.

But I do appreciate Maz's transparency on the product comments. 

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

Littlegreenyoda
  • Littlegreenyoda
    Clutched
    Author Image

Good on you!! For me, the $$ savings on the FC is about equal to the product cost. So its not substantiated. Anyway, now new ride also don't need it so I stopped using it. Maybe i would go for it once in a while to clear carbon when the engine starts to feel sluggish.

Enjoy your new ride! 

What ride did you get? 

I did not realised on the transparency until now that you've mentioned it. I seldom have this "sense of belonging" or trust with a product/company. In fact, I think this is the only one that I'm regularly using it for years. 

Thank you maz and appreciate the fact that you do not delete negative comments or defensive about it. 

Buadongdong praised this

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:18 PM

MazNitro
  • MazNitro
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Thank you Buadongdong! 

We understand that there are no "sure work" product for everyone and we are always eager to improve on our product and service whenever we can. 

Hope you enjoy your new ride! Don't have to wait till it feels sluggish, using MAZ Nitro early can help to protect injectors/cylinders and decrease carbon accumulation. 

Enjoy your new ride! 

What ride did you get? 

I did not realised on the transparency until now that you've mentioned it. I seldom have this "sense of belonging" or trust with a product/company. In fact, I think this is the only one that I'm regularly using it for years. 

Thank you maz and appreciate the fact that you do not delete negative comments or defensive about it. 

Thank you, Littlegreenyoda! 

Your recognition and comments sure made our Monday even brighter! 

LIKE US On Facebook!
or Visit us at
www.maznitro.com

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: maz nitro, fuel additive and 8 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users