Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 16 praises

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

check out the gold AK47!!! [dead]

Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

they dun have fire cracker like the chinese, so they call it firework  :D  :D

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

they dun have fire cracker like the chinese, so they call it firework  :D  :D

i wonder if those r live rounds or blanks... macam war zone sial

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

Nolicense
  • Premium member
    Nolicense
    Supercharged
    Author Image

any fire arms training? even so, they seem to have careless disregard for safety.. won't be surprised if somebody gets shot.

anyway they very bored there.. can race Toyotas and do stunts like walking outside the car going at 100kph.. do car spins until flip and die..

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Look at their dressing and environment..must be some royalty or king....so they have the full use of guns....

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The rich with their show of guns...

Looks impressive, but on a flip side, if you not in good book, guess will be on their firing squad...

I think I am better off here, not rich, but at least don't have to worry abt buttocks ganna fire by guns :D

Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Reminded me of this:

2 Killed At Yemeni Wedding After Man's AK-47 Misfires While Dancing To 'Gangnam Style'

http://www.huffingto..._n_4333580.html

Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:43 PM

Bavarian

Reminded me of this:

Yep. Based on what I see, them Arabs are not very bright.
1 Anonymous member praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Reminded me of this:

http://www.liveleak....=d78_1223684448

2yr old shot his father with a pistol... yes at a wedding as well..

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:21 PM

Howeytan20
  • Howeytan20
    Clutched
    Author Image

Yep. Based on what I see, them Arabs are not very bright.

天公疼呆子。。
Lucky their wealth makes up for the shortfalls. .

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:57 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Stupidity at work again.

Gun-loving India 'god-woman' who shot wedding guests - http://www.bbc.co.uk...-india-38013000
Still2016 and Mustank praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

that is why God never give women any gun.... He already know the danger if women got gun...  [laugh]  [rolleyes]

Mustank praised this
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: wedding, arab, guns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users