Terrorist Group ISIS

AhJason

Turbocharged

everytime i hear of ISIS i can only think of Archer ..

so unless they have a PAM, we should be alright .. lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

The last time 3 good friends wanna do the same thing and start WWII.. end up with one eating an atomic bomb... the other guy eat bullet..

• Praise 2

dun worry we have the most powerful weapon in the world and it will suck all $$ dry when going under it..... it is the (drum roll....) E R P!!!

Put them at the perimeter... no pay no entry!

• Praise 1

Dun say that leh....there are Muslim MCF bros among us [:)]

yeah respect, respect, respect..... without that the world is getting messier and messier

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

cb......if USA didnt invade Iraq this will never happen. They had won on demonising AlQaeda and won over Saddam.....but they have unleashed another 'beast'. Thank you USA!

Yeah, these people in that region have always been split along tribal and sectarian lines. Then along comes the colonial powers, arbitrarily draw national borders and prop up some local chieftain to be king.

Within each "state" there's a majority sect/tribe who are actually minorities in another "state". This already presents a problem.

Another greater problem is when a minority sect/tribe is in control simply because they dominate the armed forces and the govt mechanisms. Trouble waiting to happen, as these people often oppress their "others" who are actually the majority. This happened in iraq after the US left.

But this current insurgency is not as united as it seems. Already their nature is taking over, with in-fighting flaring up within the so-called ISIS grouping. And then you have all these foreigners, from europe and south east asia joining their ranks - these misguided fellows never understand that they are just to serve as cannon fodder in suicide attacks, etc. as the arabs will never be able to truly accept them.

Turbocharged

everytime i hear of ISIS i can only think of Archer ..

so unless they have a PAM, we should be alright .. lol

You think of archer I think of this:

100-things-in-80s-accessories-ixi-z-wall

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

dun worry we have the most powerful weapon in the world and it will suck all $$ dry when going under it..... it is the (drum roll....) E R P!!!

Put them at the perimeter... no pay no entry!

When ISIS lands here, first thing first --- they will go empty LTA's ERP/COE bank accounts!!! [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Won't re-enlist loh.... Sign on and tekan (sayang) them :D

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] ... sign on. a bit of sacrifice for the BIG picture :D

If Iran plays the big bro and come to the aid of their fellow shites......middle east will be called a muddle east!

"Fellow shites"??? LOL

I only know Toyota Isis.

That will be their official transport vehicle for civilians. Toyota will huat big time!

do you know that Spain was once ruled by the Muslims?

the 600 - 1000 AD was probably the golden period of the Islamic Empire... they were only stopped in their eastern advance by the Tang Empire

in the west, they conquered and ruled North Africa, Portugal and Spain

spain_and_the_age_of_islamic_caliphs.jpg

The Mughal empire descended from Genghis Khan and the Mongols. There was more or less a drop of Mongol blood in every one of them.

Oh crap. Does that mean i have to put off my holiday plans?

No it means you better get ready to potong your infidel foreskin!

USA has to choose now - continue with their "pivot to Asia" or allocate their resources to contain the world domination plans of ISIS.

If they try to do both, they will be spread too thinly and the USA may just collapse economically.

The victors in this game may be Russia, China and Iran. The world map may look different then.

• Praise 2

When ISIS lands here, first thing first --- they will go empty LTA's ERP/COE bank accounts!!! [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

you sure inside still got the moolah? Oops!

Turbocharged

The Mughal empire descended from Genghis Khan and the Mongols. There was more or less a drop of Mongol blood in every one of them.

no... the Islamic Empire existed more than 200 years before the Mongol Empire

Heard their women pretty chio.

How can you say that?

You have sinned.....A grave sin..... [smash]

To atone for your sin, buy me breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper at 5-6 star hotel in Singapore. [laugh]

Thats the biggest mistake they could make.

and I am very sure they will regret it coming here.

Once they find out the price of COE, HDB, ERP, electricity cost,

petrol cost, food cost they will have to give up the silly

terrorism nonsense and get a proper job and do really long

hours like the rest of us.

Their other terrorism buddies will also laugh at them.

They will be bragging I am going after the mighty US & A

and you are going after a little red dot on the map.

You must have very small testicules while I have very

big kaluas.

If these people had a brain they would be dangerous.

If I had to conquer anywhere I would choose those

nice Pacific island with lesbian in grass skirts

and as a terrorist you really just want a place

that is safe and sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDip9V49U0

:D

I for one take the safety message on airplanes

very seriously since I started flying Air New Zealand

and I strongly suggest other people do too for their own good.

Turbocharged

Once they find out the price of COE, HDB, ERP, electricity cost,

petrol cost, food cost they will have to give up the silly

terrorism nonsense and get a proper job and do really long

hours like the rest of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDip9V49U0

I for one take the safety message on airplanes

very seriously since I started flying Air New Zealand

Actually that's the root cause of problems in unstable countries... greedy rulers that loot the country leaving the economy in a poor state. When the people have no jobs, lots of unemployed just hanging around, nothing to do - that's when they have too much time on their hands to protest, revolt, etc.

Now if the greedy rulers could remember to at least improve the economy to the point where majority of people held full-time jobs - then they'll have more to loot, while keeping their people busily occupied and no time to think about revolts [laugh]

On another subject: Air NZ really tops in creativity and keeping the business running. One of the quietest and best kept secrets in the airline industry. Somehow they must've done something right by their staff to avoid all the periodical strikes and bad feeling that's bedeviling their larger big-brother airline nearby...

• Praise 1

Actually that's the root cause of problems in unstable countries... greedy rulers that loot the country leaving the economy in a poor state. When the people have no jobs, lots of unemployed just hanging around, nothing to do - that's when they have too much time on their hands to protest, revolt, etc.

Now if the greedy rulers could remember to at least improve the economy to the point where majority of people held full-time jobs - then they'll have more to loot, while keeping their people busily occupied and no time to think about revolts [laugh]

On another subject: Air NZ really tops in creativity and keeping the business running. One of the quietest and best kept secrets in the airline industry. Somehow they must've done something right by their staff to avoid all the periodical strikes and bad feeling that's bedeviling their larger big-brother airline nearby...

I couldn't agree more.

These countries need to create low paying jobs for their people.

So that they have to work such long hours for low pay that they have

no time or energy to time about terrorism.

As for Air NZ could be it high pay and good working conditions?

• Praise 1

Except for the occasional online outburst or public graffiti. :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1