Terrorist Group ISIS

AhJason

Supersonic

To defend ourselves from ISIS we need to resurrect Imhotep from The Mummy. :D

I think Imhotep may not be a match for the Goddess Isis. I liked part 1 & 2.

↡ Advertisement

I think Imhotep may not be a match for the Goddess Isis. I liked part 1 & 2.

Then bo pian have to get the Scorpion King lor. :D

Supersonic

Then bo pian have to get the Scorpion King lor. :D

Haha, SK also no match. He made a deal with Anubis? Anubis is under Isis also I think. [laugh]

Calling all brothers and sisters.... Do pray for the crisis happening in ISIS affected areas now. I don't want to go into the debate of religion but coming from Christian's POV, we should pray for them. The crisis is indeed worsening at an alarming rate.

On top of that, Obama is not willing to send out the army like they did before as, understandably so, learned from their previous lesson of doing all the jobs for the Iraqis and end up creating problem for themselves for being chased out. However, the sad consequence is that, the atrocities will take a longer time(if at all) to be stopped...

WW3?

u got ukraine problems....middle east...

if russia marches into ukraine...NATO will intervene??? or just "NATO" only....

noe northern iraq kenna conquered by ISIS....mass murder on its way....

another issue if the arctic sea route, which the russians are claiming.....NATO issues with russia also include this as well?

Edited by Rncw

Calling all brothers and sisters.... Do pray for the crisis happening in ISIS affected areas now. I don't want to go into the debate of religion but coming from Christian's POV, we should pray for them. The crisis is indeed worsening at an alarming rate.

On top of that, Obama is not willing to send out the army like they did before as, understandably so, learned from their previous lesson of doing all the jobs for the Iraqis and end up creating problem for themselves for being chased out. However, the sad consequence is that, the atrocities will take a longer time(if at all) to be stopped...

Please don't make this a religious war. Just because some people (the self-styled "jihadis") are misguided enough to do this doesn't mean you should be doing the same. It's basically playing into the hands of the fanatics because it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It should always be about peace and justice loving peoples coming out in force, albeit reluctantly, to stop the violent and unjust. The former will include not just Christians, but Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, etc. etc. Yes, and even the majority of Muslims who are against terrorism. Once you make this a faith vs faith war, you alienate the last group, and to what end?

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

Please don't make this a religious war. Just because some people (the self-styled "jihadis") are misguided enough to do this doesn't mean you should be doing the same. It's basically playing into the hands of the fanatics because it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It should always be about peace and justice loving peoples coming out in force, albeit reluctantly, to stop the violent and unjust. The former will include not just Christians, but Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, etc. etc. Yes, and even the majority of Muslims who are against terrorism. Once you make this a faith vs faith war, you alienate the last group, and to what end?

Yes, bro.... An eye for an eye makes the world blind... Certainly, in the history there are those who kill in the name of christianity.... It will never end if we continue to do so....

• Praise 2

Supercharged

ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ Is A ‘Jewish Mossad Agent’ – French Reports

http://topinfopost.com/2014/08/08/isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-a-jewish-mossad-agent-french-reports

NSA DOC REVEALS ISIS LEADER AL-BAGHDADI IS U.S., BRITISH AND ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE ASSET

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-u-s-british-and-israeli-intelligence-asset/

Edited by Kklim

ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ Is A ‘Jewish Mossad Agent’ – French Reports

http://topinfopost.com/2014/08/08/isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-a-jewish-mossad-agent-french-reports

NSA DOC REVEALS ISIS LEADER AL-BAGHDADI IS U.S., BRITISH AND ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE ASSET

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-u-s-british-and-israeli-intelligence-asset/

whoa!!!! free show!!!! [grin]

Senseless killing of kids.

What have we, as humans, degenerated to......

↡ Advertisement