Terrorist Group ISIS

AhJason

ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ Is A ‘Jewish Mossad Agent’ – French Reports

http://topinfopost.com/2014/08/08/isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-a-jewish-mossad-agent-french-reports

NSA DOC REVEALS ISIS LEADER AL-BAGHDADI IS U.S., BRITISH AND ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE ASSET

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-u-s-british-and-israeli-intelligence-asset/

There's nothing new about anti-semitic, anti-Zionist propaganda.

I would be amazed if this turned out to be true (and confirmed by a reputable source, not the loony fringe).

↡ Advertisement

I guess there are probably reasons why there are certain unspoken SAF manpower policies.....

http://www.valuewalk.com/2014/06/isis-5-year-territorial-expansion-plan-map/

ISIS, the radical terrorist group that has seized massive portions of Iraq and also Syria, is apparently looking to expand its territory as far as the East coast of North Africa and all the way into South East Asia, with Malaysia and Indonesia in its sights (or perhaps dreams would be a more appropriate term). This is all according to a map that has been circulating Twitter.

ISIS-territorial-plan.jpg

Orh yew land?

Base on the following news story, ISIS magazine distributed in Indonesia includes Fried Chicken Vouchers

they might be in the neighbourhood already.

I hope they will be kind to my pet dog if they conquer Singapore. But I am not sure whether my wife will be happy with me to have 3 other wives if ISIS change our marriage laws.

Edited by Razer_Blaze

Base on the following news story, ISIS magazine distributed in Indonesia includes Fried Chicken Vouchers

they might be in the neighbourhood already.

Holy sh1t!

One thing i hate about our neighbours, their so called muslim extremist are crazy and seems like they are obsessed by their Gods, believe that doing those illegal and crazy things are the right things.

When people talk something about their God, they would turn mad and kill that someone, those people don't realize that their are throwing their God's face, or probably misuse the intention of their religion yet act devoted

http://topinfopost.com/2014/08/08/isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-a-jewish-mossad-agent-french-reports

NSA DOC REVEALS ISIS LEADER AL-BAGHDADI IS U.S., BRITISH AND ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE ASSET

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-u-s-british-and-israeli-intelligence-asset/

wtf....!!!! machiam Burn Notice.. ALl the notorious assets somehow belongs to legitmiate government agencies...

Edited by Ender

If this is true I say it's a ingenious plan. The Western forces dun have to waste time seeking out these self radicals & extrememists. Creating a fake holy war would invite scores of them to walk up to the doorstep and have them wiped out by drone attacks. LoL...

Already a number of regional extremists who volunteered to fight in the crisis ended up in body bags. It's a good plan that works. If it's a war they want it's a war(fake) they will get and to be killed in it.

Bros, the threat is very real. Indonesia, being the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation, not a Moslem country though, by all mean is the prime target for their 'holy' war against kafir.... I believe it would never happen as it is confirmed that this ISIS is banned there. [rifle][knife]

In a region where feuds go back centuries and even millenia...

Where tribal loyalties are more important then state loyalties.

Shia vs Shiite

Kurds vs others

Israeli vs Palestine

If there was no oil there, people would stay away and it will end up like Africa.

It will never end.

• Praise 3

I have seen raw images of how they(ISIS) slaughtered women & children and it was horrifying and unthinkable. Even those who agree to convert are also slaughtered. They are running so high on emotions that logic no longer makes sense to them.

And the disturbing thing is they got their children involved, 7 year old boy holding a head

Holy sh1t!

One thing i hate about our neighbours, their so called muslim extremist are crazy and seems like they are obsessed by their Gods, believe that doing those illegal and crazy things are the right things.

When people talk something about their God, they would turn mad and kill that someone, those people don't realize that their are throwing their God's face, or probably misuse the intention of their religion yet act devoted

IS is just a criminal group.

They should be charged with war crime and hanged everyone of them as a criminal and murderer.

• Praise 2

I have seen raw images of how they(ISIS) slaughtered women & children and it was horrifying and unthinkable. Even those who agree to convert are also slaughtered. They are running so high on emotions that logic no longer makes sense to them.

And the disturbing thing is they got their children involved, 7 year old boy holding a head

Just a sad fact of life that whenever there are these nasty little wars... it will draw all the psychos, maniacs, sadists and serial killers out of the woodwork. Finally they get a chance to fulfill their darkest dreams without fear of prosecution!

No, it's nothing to do with religion or sectarian issues as far as these guys are concerned. They are just out for blood and gore... the more the better, and spilled in the most creative ways. There are people who thrive on that, you know - better still given a gun and free rein to do what they want.

A good article written in straits times today by Salim Osman. Basically he is appalled by the indifference and inaction of the Islamic world with regards to the dangers of ISIS.

Edited by Jubilong

Just a sad fact of life that whenever there are these nasty little wars... it will draw all the psychos, maniacs, sadists and serial killers out of the woodwork. Finally they get a chance to fulfill their darkest dreams without fear of prosecution!

No, it's nothing to do with religion or sectarian issues as far as these guys are concerned. They are just out for blood and gore... the more the better, and spilled in the most creative ways. There are people who thrive on that, you know - better still given a gun and free rein to do what they want.

Its ISIS here.... If its not about religion, they wont be killing based on religious segregation.

Its no secret that some religions often teaches that non believers will go to hell (or other variations) to suffer untold horrors, it is also true that many really believe it is gods will... so its not a surprise that some actually carry it out.

Its not a problem restricted only to Islam either.

Its ISIS here.... If its not about religion, they wont be killing based on religious segregation.

Its no secret that some religions often teaches that non believers will go to hell (or other variations) to suffer untold horrors, it is also true that many really believe it is gods will... so its not a surprise that some actually carry it out.

Its not a problem restricted only to Islam either.

<Deleted as content is too sensitive>

Edited by Tjkbeluga