Terrorist Group ISIS

AhJason

well i read one of the comments stated in liveleaks about those animals chopping ppl heads off... and i feel it is indeed make some sense in a way

" The sunnis Muslims are angry with the Syrian government for not able to chop non-sunnis's heads off , which is why there is an uprising in the first place"

↡ Advertisement

well i read one of the comments stated in liveleaks about those animals chopping ppl heads off... and i feel it is indeed make some sense in a way

" The sunnis Muslims are angry with the Syrian government for not able to chop non-sunnis's heads off , which is why there is an uprising in the first place"

So these animals need to chop off people's head to get their kicks.

Regardless of religion, once you murder women,children and the innocents, you are a FARKING MURDEROUS COLD BLOODED animal. Period

Edited by Getzsfv
  • Praise 2

these types of extremists are everywhere and in all religion. Some more extreme than the others. The Shining Path, Lords Resistance Army, Boko Haram, ISIS and a whole lot of other islamic fighters. Heck, even the Buddhists have an idiotic violent movement that spans Thailand, Burma and Sri Lanka. How do you reconcile the teaching of the Buddha with those actions.

You cannot. So these jokers are not catholics or muslims or buddhists. They are scum who are in it for the thrill and the money. They are bullies and rabid dogs. And they need to be put down.

• Praise 2

This make sense to you??

these are nothing more than delusional criminals hiding behind and using the veil of religion, to justify and empower their own beastly instincts.

• Praise 2

(edited)

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/malaysia-militants-aimed-create-islamic-state-across-s-e-asia-includ

Malaysia militants aimed to create Islamic state across S-E Asia, including Singapore

KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) - Malaysian police have foiled plans for a wave of bombings drawn up by radical Islamic militants inspired by Iraq's extremist jihad group the Islamic States of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), a top counter-terrorism official said on Tuesday

The 19 suspected militants arrested from April-June were formulating plans to bomb pubs, discos and a Malaysian brewery of Danish beer producer Carlsberg, said Mr Ayob Khan Mydin, deputy chief of the Malaysian police counter-terrorism division.

Mr Ayob Khan told AFP the group, all Malaysians, had visions of establishing a hardline South-east Asian Islamic caliphate spanning Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Singapore, and planned to travel to Syria to learn from ISIS.

The plotters included professionals and two housewives.

Edited by AhJason

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/malaysia-militants-aimed-create-islamic-state-across-s-e-asia-includ

Malaysia militants aimed to create Islamic state across S-E Asia, including Singapore

KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) - Malaysian police have foiled plans for a wave of bombings drawn up by radical Islamic militants inspired by Iraq's extremist jihad group the Islamic States of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), a top counter-terrorism official said on Tuesday

The 19 suspected militants arrested from April-June were formulating plans to bomb pubs, discos and a Malaysian brewery of Danish beer producer Carlsberg, said Mr Ayob Khan Mydin, deputy chief of the Malaysian police counter-terrorism division.

Mr Ayob Khan told AFP the group, all Malaysians, had visions of establishing a hardline South-east Asian Islamic caliphate spanning Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Singapore, and planned to travel to Syria to learn from ISIS.

Inspired by militants to take the lives of others.

Hope they enjoy lengthy jail time.

Brunei not in there....better start packing my bag!

I think you go there, you die of boredom...haha.

i rather die of boredom than kana chopped off head.....hahaha and Brunei got sattelite tv....so not so bad!

NSFW recent beheading of US citizen...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1408486626

ISIS just prove themselves again as cowards.

They only behead and terrorize defenseless civilian.

Convert to their religion ? Gotta kidding.

The only good ISIS member is a dead one.

They are animals and should be treated as such.

• Praise 2

So guys, better think twice to think that this ISIS crisis is boh wa eh tai ji.....

I am sure the US will conduct a similar operation like how they hunt down Bin laden on ISIS.

Not if there are thousands of them....

↡ Advertisement