Terrorist Group ISIS

AhJason

Turbocharged

Not if there are thousands of them....

they just need to take out afew of the leaders will do.

CIA will be closely listening to all comm in Iraq and Syria. Drones will be above these airspace 24/7.

↡ Advertisement

So Iraq was better under Saddam no? At least he kept these radicals in check by chopping them off.

Edited by Mockngbrd

So Iraq was better under Saddam no? At least he kept these radicals in check by chopping them off.

I think so, Saddam would be the one chopping off their heads, but then the Kurds would suffer.

Removing one big tyrant just created a whole bunch of small little tyrants.

Turbocharged

It's a free for all in Iraq now. Whoever has the big guns and are willing to be cold blooded killers will win.

Some countries simply need a tyrant to control those shitheads.

Iraq is one of them.

I want to ask USA where are the WMD? All they want is the oil.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I couldn't watch it. I chickened out towards the end [sweatdrop]

These guys are not humans. They are rabid animals and need to be put down. And their idiotic brand of islam shouldn't be allowed here or anywhere else.

same here. I just can't bear to watch the last 30 sec....... [sweatdrop]

they just need to take out afew of the leaders will do.

CIA will be closely listening to all comm in Iraq and Syria. Drones will be above these airspace 24/7.

Again, like the USA, a certain level of naivety. We still seem to think we live in a world of states, where if you take out the head, the body will shrivel.

Organisations like Al Qaeda and ISIS are different. Take out one head, another will grow back. Take out all the heads simultaneously and ISIS can still conduct operations independently, maybe not synchronized but still able to conduct. There is no indispensible leader.

To combat this kind of organisations a hearts and minds campaign and education is the key, esp for this region where people have generally good access to education (talking anbout Malaysia and Singapore). Indonesia, no comments.

CIA closely listening and targetted killings? While I support, they better not hit the wrong targets as it will just drive more recuits to them, which makes things worse [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Again, like the USA, a certain level of naivety. We still seem to think we live in a world of states, where if you take out the head, the body will shrivel.

Organisations like Al Qaeda and ISIS are different. Take out one head, another will grow back. Take out all the heads simultaneously and ISIS can still conduct operations independently, maybe not synchronized but still able to conduct. There is no indispensible leader.

To combat this kind of organisations a hearts and minds campaign and education is the key, esp for this region where people have generally good access to education (talking anbout Malaysia and Singapore). Indonesia, no comments.

CIA closely listening and targetted killings? While I support, they better not hit the wrong targets as it will just drive more recuits to them, which makes things worse [sweatdrop]

Don't be fooled when the heads of these organisations says they want to protect civilians etc.. We humans, by nature are power hungry. Once in power, they will hold on to it, especially if there is no system in place to ensure no single party has too much power (that's where democracy comes in, but that's another story for another day).

These organisations thrive on instability. And the cause of instability is lack of jobs, education, basic necessities and the lot. So, as long as they keep the region they control and limits the access to basic necessities like food, water and education, and keep telling the populace that the western powers are the cause of their suffering, they will get endless supply of volunteers for their so called jihad. With this, they can continuously be in power and do what they want.

The executioner and the likes of him will receive their judgement in full.

These jihadists think they will get 72 virgins when they die.

In the first place, where got so many virgins around?

I want to see what they really get when they go to hell!

• Praise 1

Brunei not in there....better start packing my bag!

Brunei is implementing Sharia laws.

Bad choice bro. Unless you are Muslim.

Brunei is implementing Sharia laws.

Bad choice bro. Unless you are Muslim.

that time old oredy.....no strength anymore.....hahaha! Can lead peaceful and non-hectic lifestyle.....no need rush here rush there. Got small garden to tend and satellite tv i happy liao......hahaha! I want my kampung life back!

Ah, ISIS on the news again. Someone needs to give them a dose of "freedom". But there's plenty of "theories" of ISIS being related to US. I shall not elaborate on that. It's interesting how people (from multiple nationalities) blindly follow the "trend" and fly to Syria/Iraq to be a part of them.

↡ Advertisement