• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
224 replies to this topic | 664 praises

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.straitsti...-telco-20140626

I wonder what color will they choose.... Pink? [sweatdrop]

1 Anonymous member praised this
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

see how long they can survive ... last time got Virgin Mobile also ...

to me it is not really 4th operator but 4th reseller if My Republic buy bandwidth from Singtel & Starhub

Edited by Wt_know, 26 June 2014 - 09:30 AM.

lausai88 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Small island can have 4 telco :huh:
Nightkids praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:31 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

4th telco? Our market here can have so many teleco provider meh? Last time also have 4 teleco providers but eventually one close down. They want to repeat the history again?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:43 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

they say will have unlimited data plan...

anyway, competition is always good... 

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:53 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my starhub also unlimited data plan ... but .... but ... but ... sibei lousy ... very poor reception and sibei slow ... quite fast at 2am-5am ... lol

got unlimited data also no use ....

Edited by Wt_know, 26 June 2014 - 09:54 AM.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

temporary only la. in the end they will form a cartel with the other 3 telco. its always like that

Little_prince, Mustank and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:00 AM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I had a short fling with virgin years ago and I don't mind to try myrepublic if their offer is good as long the coverage is not to shabby.. Hehehe

Since when there is a 'competition' in singapore market?..Wonder who is the master behind myrepublic... Hehehe
Little_prince, Mustank and Noob79 praised this

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

waiting for stinktel 2 comprain theyre not making enuff $ & this is unfair competition LOLOL

Little_prince, Mustank and Pisces69 praised this
Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I had a short fling with virgin years ago and I don't mind to try myrepublic if their offer is good as long the coverage is not to shabby.. Hehehe

Since when there is a 'competition' in singapore market?..Wonder who is the master behind myrepublic... Hehehe

lol

that's true.

whether orange, red, green or purple. all the pipes are sucking our money. 

Mustank praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:15 AM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://www.techinasi...tup-myrepublic/

http://startupasia.t...colm-rodrigues/

4th telco? Our market here can have so many teleco provider meh? Last time also have 4 teleco providers but eventually one close down. They want to repeat the history again?

Grapevine is that vm closed because rb did not want to tow the line...

also.....that time 4 million. Now 5.4 million and counting....towards 6.9 million...

Blackyv and Mustank praised this
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

whether 4th or 5th or 6th Telco.

I bet you can see our local white company or white man sitting in their company profile.

Isn't it LPPL?

Mustank praised this

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:17 AM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Genuine and open competiton are good. Those fake and backed by govt type competiton have push prices up instead.. World Cup telecast is a good example..

Edited by TJX, 26 June 2014 - 10:19 AM.

Mustank and Pisces69 praised this

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:17 AM

Azhiwen
  • Premium member
    Azhiwen
    4th Gear
    Author Image

What happened to Virgin back then? I was too young to know anything, though I remember one of their selling points was 'unlimited SMS' which was not offered by the other Telcos (I remembered my Singtel plan that my parents gave me only allowed for 100 SMS I think).

Mustank praised this

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What happened to Virgin back then? I was too young to know anything, though I remember one of their selling points was 'unlimited SMS' which was not offered by the other Telcos (I remembered my Singtel plan that my parents gave me only allowed for 100 SMS I think).

It lost its virginity shortly after.. Hahahaha....
Tianmo and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:21 AM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

http://www.singapore...02/020708cn.htm

""The Singapore mobile market is one of the region's smallest and most mature--with a large number of existing players relative to its population and very little growth," said Jonathan Marchbank, Virgin Mobile Singapore managing director in the statement. "

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guess if any new teleco provider can give unlimited data plan or at least 10GB or more, it should attract many customers. As nowadays people look at data plan than free sms. Even now the plan comes with 100 free sms also ok for many people.

Edited by 13177, 26 June 2014 - 10:35 AM.

Mustank praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:40 AM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Guess if any new teleco provider can give unlimited data plan or at least 10GB or more, it should attract many customers. As nowadays people look at data plan than free sms. Even now the plan comes with 100 free sms also ok for many people.

yup data plan is more impt due to whatsapp etc than SMS liao thats stinktel wanted to charge for whatsapp usage [furious]

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Are they all having the same owner? temasek? :D

Anyway, as long as competition means lower price, as well as stable in connectivity, I would think its good.

But, pls, no more another fire in telco exchange, that caused majority networks to be down ...

Hmm, aren't all using the same singtel network cables?

RH1667 and Noob79 praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Are they all having the same owner? temasek? :D

If they are siblings wouldnt competition be a farce ?
Mustank and Pisces69 praised this
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: telco, liao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users