4th telco ai lai liao....

Tjkbeluga

(edited)

see how long they can survive ... last time got Virgin Mobile also ...

to me it is not really 4th operator but 4th reseller if My Republic buy bandwidth from Singtel & Starhub

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

4th telco? Our market here can have so many teleco provider meh? Last time also have 4 teleco providers but eventually one close down. They want to repeat the history again?

• Praise 1

(edited)

my starhub also unlimited data plan ... but .... but ... but ... sibei lousy ... very poor reception and sibei slow ... quite fast at 2am-5am ... lol

got unlimited data also no use ....

they say will have unlimited data plan...

anyway, competition is always good...

Edited by Wt_know

temporary only la. in the end they will form a cartel with the other 3 telco. its always like that

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

I had a short fling with virgin years ago and I don't mind to try myrepublic if their offer is good as long the coverage is not to shabby.. Hehehe

Since when there is a 'competition' in singapore market?..Wonder who is the master behind myrepublic... Hehehe

• Praise 3

I had a short fling with virgin years ago and I don't mind to try myrepublic if their offer is good as long the coverage is not to shabby.. Hehehe

Since when there is a 'competition' in singapore market?..Wonder who is the master behind myrepublic... Hehehe

lol

that's true.

whether orange, red, green or purple. all the pipes are sucking our money.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

http://www.techinasia.com/compete-telcos-crazy-singapore-startup-myrepublic/

http://startupasia.techinasia.com/sg2014/portfolio/malcolm-rodrigues/

4th telco? Our market here can have so many teleco provider meh? Last time also have 4 teleco providers but eventually one close down. They want to repeat the history again?

Grapevine is that vm closed because rb did not want to tow the line...

also.....that time 4 million. Now 5.4 million and counting....towards 6.9 million...

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

whether 4th or 5th or 6th Telco.

I bet you can see our local white company or white man sitting in their company profile.

Isn't it LPPL?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Genuine and open competiton are good. Those fake and backed by govt type competiton have push prices up instead.. World Cup telecast is a good example.. Edited by TJX
  • Praise 2

What happened to Virgin back then? I was too young to know anything, though I remember one of their selling points was 'unlimited SMS' which was not offered by the other Telcos (I remembered my Singtel plan that my parents gave me only allowed for 100 SMS I think).

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

What happened to Virgin back then? I was too young to know anything, though I remember one of their selling points was 'unlimited SMS' which was not offered by the other Telcos (I remembered my Singtel plan that my parents gave me only allowed for 100 SMS I think).

It lost its virginity shortly after.. Hahahaha....

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

Guess if any new teleco provider can give unlimited data plan or at least 10GB or more, it should attract many customers. As nowadays people look at data plan than free sms. Even now the plan comes with 100 free sms also ok for many people.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Guess if any new teleco provider can give unlimited data plan or at least 10GB or more, it should attract many customers. As nowadays people look at data plan than free sms. Even now the plan comes with 100 free sms also ok for many people.

yup data plan is more impt due to whatsapp etc than SMS liao thats stinktel wanted to charge for whatsapp usage [furious]

↡ Advertisement