Taxi play punk with TP.

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

http://youtu.be/4TiQEFGzMS0

This is the typical mofo taxi driver on the road. Play jam brake when hogging the 1st lane, knn. Lucky TP urgently need to attend other case, else would have pull the taxi to the side.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Supercharged

yeah... mofo indeed.

i wonder if the TP got follow up after the incident.

i cannot imagine his reaction when he saw the blue flash.

confirm siam jio wan~!! [laugh]

• Praise 2

http://youtu.be/4TiQEFGzMS0

This is the typical mofo taxi driver on the road. Play jam brake when hogging the 1st lane, knn. Lucky TP urgently need to attend other case, else would have pull the taxi to the side.

Whoa!!! Teksi lau Donno behind is mata chia, play brake [laugh]

When blue light come out, teksi lau piss in his pants [laugh]

Really is 欺善怕恶!!!!!!!!

• Praise 7

yeah... mofo indeed.

i wonder if the TP got follow up after the incident.

i cannot imagine his reaction when he saw the blue flash.

confirm siam jio wan~!! [laugh]

Siao one this type. Even TP don't pull him over, I hope TP send him letter and give him warning at least.

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Siao one this type. Even TP don't pull him over, I hope TP send him letter and give him warning at least.

yep.

but you see this kinda mofos all the time.

not just taxi lao... but drivers in general.

if you are slow, just filter left when you can and give way.

the other type of douch bags are those that filter into your lane, and you have to jam brake to avoid kissing them.

then instead of speeding up after cutting into your lane, they maintain that slow speed.

I ever went from 90 down to 60 on the highway on lane 2 before. lucky the brakes were effective, else would have been in trouble for no fault of mine~!

• Praise 7

Turbocharged

All TPs fitted with in car cams and I hope the taxi kena saman and points.

Was wondering why if TP is indeed in a hurry , why he did not on his blinkers in the first place . Confirm lane 1 clear for him 1km away .

• Praise 2

maybe new driver buay zai, saw TP only keep stepping brake want to filter but the guy next lane keep pace with him that he couldn't filter, and he too panic to overtake scare been charge for speeding.

I met with one a**hole taxi few nights back. He was pressing his brake for no reason and travelling at 80km/h overtaking lane. from tpy to steven road. overtook him n give him a middle !

If scared too fast dont hog in f*ckin lane one by keep on braking. Knn this type of driver I hate most, clear road ahead but keep on braking, brain problem is it?

• Praise 3

maybe new driver buay zai, saw TP only keep stepping brake want to filter but the guy next lane keep pace with him that he couldn't filter, and he too panic to overtake scare been charge for speeding.

Cannot be lah. Teksi didn't even on his filter lights, guess teksi unker wanna play punk lah. Somemore at night, probably cannot see the TP livery very clearly, until blinker came on.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Don't quote me...think They might not book you if you need to step on accelerator to change lane if the other lane is too pack with cars and no one allow you to come in..as long as you did change to lane 2 and let the emergency move..it should be ok..

but in this case..think the driver might don't know what to do...should he speed up or slow down as TP is behind him.

Yes..he likely book or kana warning for hogging if in front of the car is clear for him to speed up and lane change

Edited by Gaolow
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

that volvo looks like the stealth type, where the world POLICE is painted on the side only.

so, the fella may not have recognized it as a TP at first glance in the rearview.

must have thought, why the fugger behind keep tailing me.

then when the blinkers went on, he went "OH SHIT~!" [laugh]

I see it differently...The taxi driver must have seen the TP coming from behind and he wanted to move to the center lane..so he applied brake to move but there was another car in the center lane..

• Praise 1