Singaporean man sells his body to Pakistani male for $800/hr

Cr4shnBurN

The picture abit NSFW, click on the link if you want to see it

Singapore becoming like wild west oredi ^^

A 22 years old Chinese Singaporean guy sold his body to a Pakistan guy and recorded a video on their "session" at the Pakistan's house.

Accordingly to reliable source, this Chinese Singaporean know the Pakistan guy through Facebook and he was offered with $800 for a 60 minutes session with the Pakistan guy at his house. The Chinese Singaporean is unemployed for months and he is depending on such arrangement to earn his living.

Their "session" was recorded down by the Pakistan guy and he share it on his social media platform and receive more than 300,000 viewers within two days. In the video, it is damm disgusting to see both of them "enjoying" and smiling throughout their session.

Many netizens commented that they are shock on the action by this Chinese Singaporean as many of them felt that he should get a proper job instead of doing this as a living.

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/chinese-singaporean-guy-prostitutes-himself-pakistan-man-s800-hour#sthash.ueQKnndP.dpuf

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Must be @Porker lah. Gave up on Elton, because he see him no up. [laugh]

As an aside, Pakistanis really seem to be a lot on the SG news nowadays. Last time almost never hear about Pakistanis (just Indians and Banglas), now suddenly got legless murder case (2 Pakistanis), now this, haha.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

now that you mentioned. why did they sell tissue paper when they could have just.... you know.. :)

Sell tissue, earn money, pump man.. =D

• Praise 1

this 22 yo gay is a lazy piece of sh|t.

unemployed and still don't get a job.

His working leh.................selling a product for $800 an hour............that is very well paid job you know..................

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

S$800 per hr....plus air-ticket and lodging......chao chao S$2.5K above to bring this gay to Pakistan.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Must be @Porker lah. Gave up on Elton, because he see him no up. [laugh]

As an aside, Pakistanis really seem to be a lot on the SG news nowadays. Last time almost never hear about Pakistanis (just Indians and Banglas), now suddenly got legless murder case (2 Pakistanis), now this, haha.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

• Praise 1

i wanted to ask the KIWI what he thinks of this...................but i guess he is going to answer that...............this is no different from paid prostitution.............. [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

i wanted to ask the KIWI what he thinks of this...................but i guess he is going to answer that...............this is no different from paid prostitution.............. [laugh] [laugh]

It had no different. Seriously.

• Praise 2

It had no different. Seriously.

yah...............i guess as much...........so i no want ask him lor............ [laugh] [laugh]

For those too young to know, Bugis was world famous. Many foreigners go there for exotic deals. No, not the regular special you are thinking of.

this one ask @picnic06 ..............he sure can double cfm............. [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

For those too young to know, Bugis was world famous. Many foreigners go there for exotic deals. No, not the regular special you are thinking of.

Rowell Road still can find many loitering around

His working leh.................selling a product for $800 an hour............that is very well paid job you know..................

He got work 8 hours a day or not ? got everyday full day of work or not ?

5 day week ?

permanent night shift ?

↡ Advertisement