10 ways to reconnect with your spouse

Jman888

(edited)
10 ways to reconnect with your spouse
Written by Karen Mira

Is the romance with your spouse dwindling down? Don’t let it completely disappear. Read more to learn how to rekindle the passion to strengthen your marriage!

1. Don't Give Up

The key to a successful marriage is not giving up on it. Constant effort is needed in having a happy marriage. Do not give up when trying to reconnect with your spouse.

dontgiveup.jpg

2. Connect Emotionally

Talking out your emotions might be corny or difficult for some but this shouldn’t be the case for married couples. Reconnect with your spouse by talking about things on an emotional level – let your guard down!

connectemotionally.jpg

3. Prioritise Sex

Sex is important in a marriage, it holds the couple together and helps you'll reconnect on an emotional and physical level. Even if you find yourself worn out after a long day - ensure you make time for one another.

prioritisesex.jpg

4. Take Time To Smell The Roses

Take time to relax with one another - we often find ourselves too caught up in living that we forget to appreciate the things and people around us.

smelltheroses.jpg

5. Go On Holiday

When the pressure of work and handling the children becomes too much, hire a baby sitter and get away together even if just for a night. Being away from home and your responsibilities can do wonders with helping you reconnect with your spouse.

vacation.jpg

6. Do Something Special

Without needing any reason or occasion, do something special for your spouse. Massage their feet, take over the chores or buy a pint of their favourite ice cream. These little things are a big deal to your spouse and it will surely be noticed.

somethingspecial.jpg

7. Be Silly

Slip down a slide, dance in the rain or just run mindlessly around the park. Doing silly things together can illicit a lot of much-needed laughs.

somethingsilly.jpg

8. Embrace Your Differences

You married your spouse despite your differences. Now, show them that you have truly accepted those differences by engaging in things that they truly enjoy. If they’re obsessed with mountain biking, go with them even if you won’t aren’t the best at it. Use that time to take candid photos of them while they’re in their element.

embracediff.jpg

9. Be Affectionate

Public displays of affection are often a hands-off discussion for married couples. However, do not stop giving hugs and kisses to your spouse even when in the midst of other people. If hugging and kissing feels too much, holding hands should suffice.

touchyfeely.jpg

10. Show Appreciation

Appreciation is often absent in shaky marriages. Make it a habit to appreciate your spouse by acknowledging all his efforts and contributions. If he takes out the trash each night, thank him (her).

showappreciation.jpg

after the pinkdot, you should now reconnect with your spouse, i mean the man & woman type.

do the 10 things above and your relationship should be quite solid in your marriage (of course its a two way traffic).

Edited by Jman888
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

there will be no divorces, if the couple just leave PRIDE outside their house.

like dancing cha cha, some time also have to step backward lah.

Hypersonic

My wife spend more time on the phone than talking to me [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

She always said 'old husband old wife' already, nothing much to talk..

• Praise 1

so sad... some will say they have sex talk exchanges everyday...

Like F U... and F U back...

• Praise 1

so sad... some will say they have sex talk exchanges everyday...

Like F U... and F U back...

a bit of F U still ok, too many F U will start a fight liao [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

'old husband old wife' become taking for granted, maybe you should create a 'crisis' for her to rethink about it [laugh] [laugh]

Perhaps if people were more discerning about whom they married and why they wanted getting married?

Instead of just getting married for the sake of HDB or just because "we've been dating for awhile" or pressure from relatives or because all their friends are getting married?

Just sayin', yo.

• Praise 1

'old husband old wife' become taking for granted, maybe you should create a 'crisis' for her to rethink about it [laugh] [laugh]

that is why many ah lao created the ATB XMM mistress crisis but end up the crisis is more fun...

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Having children and and don't stop there, be committed to give the best for the children. If both have this same goal, things should work. If one lack in this area, then shit happen.

• Praise 1

Cheh, I thought this post is about 10 different sex position.... -_-

That one kama got 1001 pattern [laugh]

Cheh, I thought this post is about 10 different sex position.... -_-

I was already thinking how the 10 positions.

1 - PCC left hand

2 - PCC right hand

3 - BJ

4 - BF

5 - Front entrance

6 - Rear entry

7/8/9/10? Elbows, knees & armpits?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Pix in point 2. I wonder how the hubby can focus on looking at the photo...

That's the reason (or 2 reasons) why the woman's tummy big big and they are looking at ultrasound photo mah... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1