Premiere League Pass

Wyfitms

Sorry bro, me noob at these technical stuff, can elaborate what u mean? Thks!!

They can slow down or reduce the connection speed during match times for certain apps or programs if they detect them running on these boxes during then.

Anecdotally, it seems like most of the people with tv boxes that may have problems with ISP throttling are mostly on singtel fibre.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

They can slow down or reduce the connection speed during match times for certain apps or programs if they detect them running on these boxes during then.

Anecdotally, it seems like most of the people with tv boxes that may have problems with ISP throttling are mostly on singtel fibre.

Ok understood thks! The price we football fans pay to follow our teams sigh.....

• Praise 6

OK thanks bro!! USD10 per mth is reasonable but I'm a big fan of UCL football even though the hours are unearthly haha!

I still have 1 more year to go with MIO cos I got the free WC last year but searching for options as the price is getting more and more exorbitant!!

prices all going up

even for premier league pass, price has doubled. Last season was just USD 50 for the entire season.

Next year most likely will raise again

How sharp is the HD resolution?

i will stream at 4500 kbps

good enough to watch on my 50inch tv

prices all going up

even for premier league pass, price has doubled. Last season was just USD 50 for the entire season.

Next year most likely will raise again

i will stream at 4500 kbps

good enough to watch on my 50inch tv

image quality = starhub/singtel HD?

image quality = starhub/singtel HD?

see my post #9 above

shots taken from my TV screen

I last subscribed for ST in 2010, so can't recall the quality to compare... it should be close,

to me, it is much better than the acestream 1200kbps etc

and all matches are kept online for a week. And they allow to stream from the beginning at any time. This is useful for games that kick off at 8pm cos my kids only sleep after 10pm

see my post #9 above

I last subscribed for ST in 2010, so can't recall the quality to compare... it should be close,

and all matches are kept online for a week. And they allow to stream from the beginning at any time. This is useful for games that kick off at 8pm cos my kids only sleep after 10pm

Ah. that's very good. the last feature. [thumbsup]

see my post #9 above

Bro can you describe the procedure? Cause I noob in all these stuff [blush]

I have a Mibox on my home TV, but damn troublesome always got updates for those apps, and even for the sports is show China league. Sometimes got EPL, but in chinese commentary [grin]

• Praise 2

normal free apps also have if I rem correctly

i wouldn't know. I just watch live.

Miss jiu miss.

Edited by Lala81

Bro can you describe the procedure? Cause I noob in all these stuff [blush] 

I have a Mibox on my home TV, but damn troublesome always got updates for those apps, and even for the sports is show China league. Sometimes got EPL, but in chinese commentary [grin]

Yes premier league pass is delivered in HD quality.

There are many ways to obtain the streams, just need to dig a bit.

• Praise 1

How much does a premier ticket cost now officially? I heard that the price increased....

i am paying about USD$10 a month now

For the entire EPL games ?

Yep every game

Can watch live or replay

Or watch up to 4 matches on one screen

• Praise 1

Understand that premier league pass is dead after not securing the broadcast rights for coming season

on the bright side, there is now a streaming option for Singapore:

http://www.elevensports.sg/

But can't watch on the TV right? just only mobile, tablet or PC?

• Praise 4

Twincharged

But can't watch on the TV right? just only mobile, tablet or PC?

not sure.. even with premier league pass (PLP), i streamed with my laptop and cast it on TV

as long as streaming is 4500 kbps, shld be like HD clarity already

only disadvantage is they are showing just 3 live matches per week compared to PLP which showed all matches and allowed replay anytime.

• Praise 1

not sure.. even with premier league pass (PLP), i streamed with my laptop and cast it on TV

only disadvantage is they are showing just 3 live matches per week compared to PLP which showed all matches and allowed replay anytime.

Ok tks bro for the info, much appreciated!!

• Praise 10

Hypersonic

that's pretty lousy right. 3 live matches. Chance of catching your club playing is not that high.

Unless it's 3 live matches of your own choice.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1