Premiere League Pass

Wyfitms

bein connect was full of buffering once the game started. I will be cancelling this after the month ends

was getting desperate so i signed up for a day pass with NOW TV by Sky sports. No buffering but quality was mostly SD

in the end, i went back to acestream, crisp and clear even on my 50 inch tv. streaming smooth throughout.

Do you need a VPN for Bein Connect? Or does it work without one for SG?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Pua turtle....pay money to 11 but big game like pool vs ars not featured.

Pui!!!

No wonder I search and search and still don't have.....haiz

See my post #63 for the list of matches shown on 11sports for the first few wks.

If there's any consolation, Pool shown most weeks except week 3, enjoy!!

• Praise 3

Do you need a VPN for Bein Connect? Or does it work without one for SG?

yes, need a vpn to middle east

Hi, bro, how was your weekend with BeIn?

No VPN is needed I suppose.

While movie and TV shows are of very acceptable quality at Kodi and sports reception by and large has improved, I still hope to have hassle and lag free sports programs without needing to go back to Stinktel.

The annual subscription of USD 150.00 w/o price increase for the next season looks very tempting.

Just waiting for your feedback to confirm.

u need a VPN for Bein cos it is for middle east only.

the stream was constantly buffering when match started (it is smooth during the preview show).

I will be cancelling it cos it is not worth the price. I was on premier league pass previously and bein pales in comparison

• Praise 1

u need a VPN for Bein cos it is for middle east only.

the stream was constantly buffering when match started (it is smooth during the preview show).

I will be cancelling it cos it is not worth the price. I was on premier league pass previously and bein pales in comparison

Many thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to have to ask (again), how does one do acestreams?

Safe to give credit card details?

Edited by Ngseeming

used acestream on my tablet in KL hotel wifi

happy with the stream, no buffering 

the game result was unfortunate though  [furious]

post-30035-0-94321500-1471935994_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

I tried to install acestreams from acestream.org in my office and home computers. Both were blocked due to presence of virus/adware in the software.

Tried on android device but always directed to a foreign website which need registration.

How did you gurus do it please.

used acestream on my tablet in KL hotel wifi

happy with the stream, no buffering 

the game result was unfortunate though  [furious]

attachicon.gifkl11.jpg

You just cannot win can you.

You find a good stream, no lag

and the result no good.

:D

• Praise 1

Any bro using ntv.mx?

Considered to sign up for BeIn but one bro here said it buffers terribly during live telecast.

Not prepared to bypass firewall for acestream.

Look like ntv may be the solution. It's not cheap at euro 20 per 30 days for Sports HD which also inclu movies etc for Kodi and Web.

But cheaper than Sinktel packages. Anyway I will not go back to them on Sports packages at any (low) prices.

It's available only for monthly package which suits me fine. Will have all these installed (in PC & Kodi) by tomorrow for the weekend.

After some misunderstanding on currency exchange which was quickly clear up by their CS, I signed on ntv's Sports HD for euro 20/mth yesterday.

Reception via Kodi is poor, lag and buffer alot.

But on the web, it is more than satisfactory on normal channels, it still buffer now and then but usually just for a sec or 2. And I can't detect any lag against livescore. The HD ones give clearer pictures but buffer more often.

Like the season, it's still early days yet. But my 1st impression on ntv was above average. For just over $30/month, I get to watch all the sports (plus more movie I could watch)  I like in relative good quality. Can't complain !

Any bro using ntv.mx?

Considered to sign up for BeIn but one bro here said it buffers terribly during live telecast.

Not prepared to bypass firewall for acestream.

Look like ntv may be the solution. It's not cheap at euro 20 per 30 days for Sports HD which also inclu movies etc for Kodi and Web.

But cheaper than Sinktel packages. Anyway I will not go back to them on Sports packages at any (low) prices.

It's available only for monthly package which suits me fine. Will have all these installed (in PC & Kodi) by tomorrow for the weekend.

what's this issue about acestream bypassing firewall?

what's this issue about acestream bypassing firewall?

Both my office and home PCs have medium level of security setting.

When they warn of possible virus and or Ad & Malwares when downloading Acestream, I did not want to ignore and still proceed with the installation for obvious reasons.

Being kiasi, got to pay some money monthly for perceived safer app loh. [smallcry]

Both my office and home PCs have medium level of security setting.

When they warn of possible virus and or Ad & Malwares when downloading Acestream, I did not want to ignore and still proceed with the installation for obvious reasons.

Being kiasi, got to pay some money monthly for perceived safer app loh. [smallcry]

i see,, that's strange. I use norton at home and i do not see any warning for installing acestream

Turbocharged

Season almost over... and it's time again to consider who to sign up to for next season

Personally for me... Hotstar is out of the question. They're getting smart and are able to detect VPNs. A lot of the Kodi / ace streams aren't working so well nowadays also... So what's left?

1) StinkHell

2) Toggle / Eleven Sports

3) Bein online

Any other suggestions?

↡ Advertisement