Kallang Wave SportsHub

kobayashiGT

Supersonic

moved here.

Not surprising as that place is deadtown during the weekdays.

In fact the whole Kallang area should tear down and build condo lah

hahahaha

Build one race track there, since car gatherings are frequent there.
↡ Advertisement

moved here. 

Not surprising as that place is deadtown during the weekdays.

In fact the whole Kallang area should tear down and build condo lah

hahahaha

Many different shops already closed not long after opened liao... I keep wondering how the others - including NTUC - survives.

The xtra must be the most not-crowded xtra in SG. I used to think it's the ideal ntuc to go to, convenient with car, big, not crowded. Then my colleague said the perishables dunno whether fresh or not, as turnover not likely to be high [sweatdrop]

Guess there'll be finger pointing towards the sports hub organiser for not bringing in many many events round the year - which is prob what all the tenants who signed up had been hoodwinked into thinking will be the case.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

it is a nice place but not enough catchment residents to support. no offices also.

i wonder why they think sport cannot mix with commercial and residential..transportation issue? 

The only MRT line there is circle line. Not a heavy duty line.

Kallang wave mall should give free lah ...

• Praise 1

Supersonic

No more foodcourt there! So nothing to eat at kallang wave mall liao. If go there must go further to the old airport road hawker centre to eat.

Turbocharged

it is a nice place but not enough catchment residents to support. no offices also.

i wonder why they think sport cannot mix with commercial and residential..transportation issue?

Who say no office? There is 1 big office called Sports Singapore (previously Singapore Sports Council) right there. Even then, still not enuff to sustain the food court. Tanjong Rhu residents pretty close, but also not enuff coming.

Turbocharged

how big is this sport singapore? occupancy? got 8,000?

older matured estate very difficult for shopping centre and food court. hawker centre maybe. somemore the catchment is small. they really need to bring in more commercial activities there. residential may not work. 

To make it lively again, just move those "chickens", Spa, Clubs.... etc from all those Lorongs in Geylang to there ..... [sly]

Then we can see 'waves' of peoples there .... :a-happy:

don't like that lah.

i occasions me and wife do bring our boy there to exercise around those stadium outer tracks.

so my eyes on my boy or on "others" then?

Supersonic

Who say no office? There is 1 big office called Sports Singapore (previously Singapore Sports Council) right there. Even then, still not enuff to sustain the food court. Tanjong Rhu residents pretty close, but also not enuff coming.

Looks like there are not many office crowd nearby there to attract people go kallang wave mall to eat lunch. Think people rather go to old airport rd area to eat la.

don't like that lah.

i occasions me and wife do bring our boy there to exercise around those stadium outer tracks.

so my eyes on my boy or on "others" then?

Tell your boy that daddy takes a 30 minutes break, you just stay around here or bring your maid along ... [sly]

↡ Advertisement