Maid abuse: Couple face more charges

Jman888

Alamak.....same same here. [laugh]

omg omg omg.....I think my gal will easily hit 73kg in 1 years' time. Join the club. -_-

better put her in sport cca in secondary school [sweatdrop]

better put her in sport cca in secondary school [sweatdrop]

Secondary school parent still choose cca for their children?

I thought it would be fully the child's choice?

• Praise 1

hokkien:

shan shan jit kee koot, kang hoo kua beh chut

pui pui jit liap kiu, boh bao joe beh siu

thin thin one bone, kungfu cannot apparent

fat fat one ball, no guarantee cannot perform

• Praise 2

Don't worry .... once they go Sec 3 or 4 , see boys will want to start loose weight & keep appearances.... then the shock will come in reverse way... I think so only (chit-chatting)  

this is totally the wrong reason to lose weight - 

I tell mine that if she is only losing weight for "boys" then that sort of boy don't want anyway. 

Reason to be healthy weight is for yourself and for your health - not for boys (or girls) 

My challenge is to get her to moderate what she eats - 1 serving is never enough, it is always 1++ (will take chicken rice plus half plate of Hokkein Mee + + chee gueh ++++ ) or if go eat quay chap it is two or three bowls of rice plus satay + ???? 

I must admit - I'm the same!  Have to cut back also on what I eat to lose weight - but have lost 1.6kg in the last two weeks :-) So it does work

• Praise 1

we can 'encourage' or 'psycho' them [laugh]
  • Praise 1

Depends on parenting style. 

My kid has been choosing her own CCA all the way - have always asked her what she wants, although I do "encourage" a sport....

• Praise 2

I tell mine that if she is only losing weight for "boys" then that sort of boy don't want anyway.

Reason to be healthy weight is for yourself and for your health - not for boys (or girls)

My challenge is to get her to moderate what she eats - 1 serving is never enough, it is always 1++ (will take chicken rice plus half plate of Hokkein Mee + + chee gueh ++++ ) or if go eat quay chap it is two or three bowls of rice plus satay + ????

I must admit - I'm the same! Have to cut back also on what I eat to lose weight - but have lost 1.6kg in the last two weeks :-) So it does work

alternatively go for brace teeth braces, heard quite effective [sweatdrop]

alternatively go for brace teeth braces, heard quite effective [sweatdrop]

Yeah...not easy to eat with braces, and she's gonna need them soon (unfortuantely) 

Why you think I go running?

Must stay in shape so can catch the faster sheep

Can't praise you because I've done so recently. You're a good sport kiwi fruitcake

Lol , mine girl at sec 1 is at 73kg liow....

bring her to the gym just sit on the bicycle expect it to cycle by itself.........I give up liow

Can either change white rice to brown rice and cut back on rice intake

Let her do something that interests her, maybe she finds gym cycling too boring [:p]

I must admit - I'm the same!  Have to cut back also on what I eat to lose weight - but have lost 1.6kg in the last two weeks :-) So it does work

As mentioned- was "chit-chatting" , around that time they will "automatically" become more aware or call it peer pressure or whatever, I know [scholar] , but i have boys only [:p] ;  (some) Girls will do crazy things, biluma, slashing wrists.... vomiting food after eating....... ask ask around  

• Praise 1

Can either change white rice to brown rice and cut back on rice intake

Let her do something that interests her, maybe she finds gym cycling too boring [:p]

Blarghhhhh. Brown rice. Tried that for 6 months. Couldn't take it.

hokkien:

pui ehhh pui ehh pui liu liu, jeh beh kee hock chiew.

fat ehh fat ehh fat liu liu, sit horse go hock chiew.

• Praise 2

Don't judge? As in don't judge the acts that they are said to have done? Or don't even conclude that they have done all those acts that they are charged with?

Don't flame me. I do condemn the acts of the employer but what happened to the principle of innocent until proven guilty?

I think the trial is still ongoing and imagine if you were already convicted before the case is presented before court.

There have been cases where we all feel one side is wrong and after the trial, it was the opposite.

While we can discuss the case, perhaps we should refrain from shaming the accused. Once proven guilty, anything goes.

No relation to the accused or the maid but I learned of a case where the maid came to ane with burnt iron mark on the thigh. Maid said employer did it and it was documented. In court, it turned out the maid burned herself to frame the employer for money.

What I am trying to say is let the facts come out in court before we convict anyone in our opinions.

Peace.

• Praise 7

I always worried of my mum's helper. She eat very little only even though we give her weekly allowances to her. Whenever I visit on weekends, volunteer to buy her food, she reject say she eat instant noodles or potato chips. [confused] We dont require her to cook for us and she cooks for herself with the allowances given to her.

Yes, we give her fixed salary as per contract and additional weekly food allowance for herself. I always scare she fall sick. She is a good worker so far and takes good care of my mum and the house very well.

My helper used to be like that.  Then I made a change and asked her to increase the portion she cooks for us.  She now eats what we eat - that way, she has no choice but to eat equally nutritious food.

Orchard Road Condo some more....... bathe in Condo bathroom and not everyday ..... deprived of brushing teeth.........Yeeeeks!! How to have anyone working around in the house like that .... will be so smelly.......... Employer is from Hell or what???

hokkien:

Bro Bro. I have another version.

pui pui yew toot toot, wan lai lan jiao jit kee goot.

fat fat & chubby chubby, but LJ like a bone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2