Girl does sexual act on 24 men for a free "Holiday" -NSFWish

Hydrocarbon

British girl filmed performing a sex act on 24 men in two minutes at Magaluf bar was 'told she would win a "holiday"... but it was just the name of a £4 cocktail'
  • British girl, 18, filmed performing a sex act on 24 men in Magaluf, Majorca
  • Donning pink hotpants, she was cheered on as she went from man to man
  • Video was later posted online, sparking outrage among Spanish politicians
  • Now, it has been claimed girl was told by organisers she would win 'holiday'
  • But prize, in fact, was said to be the name of a £4 cocktail called 'Holiday'
  • Last night, police launched inquiry into incident at Alex's Bar in party capital
  • Geordie Shore's Jay Gardner appears in the film, but does not participate

Link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679321/Mayor-demands-police-investigation-British-girl-filmed-performing-sex-act-24-men-two-minutes-win-3euro-bottle-Cava-Magaluf-bar.html

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1404485524 (NSFW video embedded inside. Auto plays with sound, mostly clubbing music.)

Wow! I think it's time for another holiday? Don't know if this is too raunchy for MCF, if so, Mods please delete... =D

Think the girl was cheated.. Would be quite sad if I was her father though..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

Quite a dumb chic to do that for a holiday trip... If come sg, I'm sure many are willing to pay for a week holiday trip to sg with just a week of sex with one man only... Provided her 18yrs age is true... Hehehe

Edited by Blackyv
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

2 min 24 men..................each man gets 5 sec............crazy to show your dick to the world for a 5 sec blow job............... [confused][hur]

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

2 min 24 men..................each man gets 5 sec............crazy to show your dick to the world for a 5 sec blow job............... [confused][hur]

Angmoh mah.. What do you expect?.. Hehehe

• Praise 2

Supersonic

The later the gents got queue, as all going there to pcc.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I think she has repented, a very unfortunate incident :(

Her family has also forgiven her... hope she learnt from this incident.

• Praise 2

wah the girl transmitted one grems from a man's sausage to the other 23 men....so the first one got sucked considered save? last one got sucked got all 23 men's germs....

• Praise 2

I don't mind showing off as I got the correct size.

Hypersonic

I don't mind showing off as I got the correct size.

Can share share what the correct size is? [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Angmoh mah.. What do you expect?.. Hehehe

And our SPG thinks they struck Gold holding hands with AngMo strolling along Orchard road.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

And our SPG thinks they struck Gold holding hands with AngMo strolling along Orchard road.

No, not struck gold.

They think they would be going for a free holiday trip after they hold hands with Ang Moh, the same way as the case in this thread.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3