Recommend 3rd party camera battery?

Extinguisher

Looking for a 3rd party battery for my point n shoot canon camera. Any recommended one to get based on user experience? Will not consider original battery.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Camera/photo shops should have. But, better get original battery for safety sake.

Maybe you should just use a good smartphone for point and shoot use, like Lumia range with Carl Zeiss lens - 920, 1020, 1520. :D

So much easier to manage the photos too. [thumbsup] Can download app like Nokia Storyteller and your photos will automatically be grouped, use Photobeamer to project on screens. Cool. [flowerface]

Looking for a 3rd party battery for my point n shoot canon camera. Any recommended one to get based on user experience? Will not consider original battery.

Edited by Kangadrool

Supercharged

just walk into any shop selling similar model will do.

they will have some 3rd party ones to offer.

if you dun mind walking all day, then visit Sim Lim. they have a lot of alternatives.

http://www.reddotphoto.com.sg/

Their Chromage range of batteries are pretty good, I have bought 3 for my different cameras and they last almost as good as the originals.

I only buy original or dste batteries. The latter is via ebay seller dstebattery.

↡ Advertisement