Looking for exchange Toyota coolant

RedEmber

Bought the salah type of coolant today from Lee Sun. Wanted the normal Thai made red long life coolant but they gave me the US made pink super long life coolant.

Any kind souls here that wanna exchange with the Long life type? Do drop me a PM.

↡ Advertisement

Bought the salah type of coolant today from Lee Sun. Wanted the normal Thai made red long life coolant but they gave me the US made pink super long life coolant.

Any kind souls here that wanna exchange with the Long life type? Do drop me a PM.

whats the diff?

The pink Super long life is rated for 10yrs or 100,000km according to BITOG. The red ones are only rated for 2years or i think 40,000km. Pink ones are made in USA. Red ones are made in TOMYAM land. Also red ones cost about $17 a gallon but the pink one costs about $22 a gallon. You can mix both but It is not recommended as both have different additives.

My Nissan VQ engine has been running on red since 3years ago and required about 1.5gallons. I do not want to do a full flush to swop to pink as i still have half a gallon of red lying around.

Alternatively you can contact me at nine seven eight nine zero five four nine. We can meet up for kopi as well!

The pink Super long life is rated for 10yrs or 100,000km according to BITOG. The red ones are only rated for 2years or i think 40,000km. Pink ones are made in USA. Red ones are made in TOMYAM land. Also red ones cost about $17 a gallon but the pink one costs about $22 a gallon. You can mix both but It is not recommended as both have different additives.

My Nissan VQ engine has been running on red since 3years ago and required about 1.5gallons. I do not want to do a full flush to swop to pink as i still have half a gallon of red lying around.

Alternatively you can contact me at nine seven eight nine zero five four nine. We can meet up for kopi as well!

sure bro! by the way our toyota coolant are already premixed dun need to mixed with water right? dunno why some workshop still mixed the water with coolant.

I just change my fan motor today and i came back home i check the fan and realise that the empty radiator reserve tank. i saw them top up water to the brim in both radiator and resserve tank. wonder why the reserve is empty after 1 hr of drive. will check tml again. if dun have i will have to top up with water . i heard distilled water can be used. as i am at home, can i used boiled water ?

↡ Advertisement