Acting direct buyer from dealer to manipulate used car price

Hi all,

i just want to get attention from people that i realise a lot of direct buyer is actually same person who selling a lot of cars and same contact as other dealer.

The reason is to manipulate the market to make people think that the used car price high sky is to blame direct seller who want to sell their car at high price infact the truth is dealer jack up the price, worse is the used car peice depreciation is higher than the current new car price even at $60-65k coe price tag.

They realise that people who dun afford downpayment for new car will narrow down to used car search n hence dealer unethically appreciate all their assets that they bought in at low price previously by manipulating market cause they know ppl who does not have a choice will go for used car

It is up to the buyer now to think twice n make clear calculation cause if u make purchase used car will always cause the used car market at high price due to dealer think no matter how high the depreciation u dun afford new car downpayment u come to used car n u pay something that is not worth moreover will need to pay for repair cost if the used car went wrong.

Overall in actual the used car depreciation will be a lot higher than the new car.

example new altis 10-11k depreciation

2006 altis 9-12k depreciation haven count the repair cost n the risk that the car might involve several accident

i want to urge the dealer stop manipulate the market price, also sgcarmart do not allow not genuine direct owner to post their car sales under direct owner advertisement.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi all,

i just want to get attention from people that i realise a lot of direct buyer is actually same person who selling a lot of cars and same contact as other dealer.

The reason is to manipulate the market to make people think that the used car price high sky is to blame direct seller who want to sell their car at high price infact the truth is dealer jack up the price, worse is the used car peice depreciation is higher than the current new car price even at $60-65k coe price tag.

They realise that people who dun afford downpayment for new car will narrow down to used car search n hence dealer unethically appreciate all their assets that they bought in at low price previously by manipulating market cause they know ppl who does not have a choice will go for used car

It is up to the buyer now to think twice n make clear calculation cause if u make purchase used car will always cause the used car market at high price due to dealer think no matter how high the depreciation u dun afford new car downpayment u come to used car n u pay something that is not worth moreover will need to pay for repair cost if the used car went wrong.

Overall in actual the used car depreciation will be a lot higher than the new car.

2006 altis 9-12k depreciation haven count the repair cost n the risk that the car might involve several accident

i want to urge the dealer stop manipulate the market price, also sgcarmart do not allow not genuine direct owner to post their car sales under direct owner advertisement.

[sleeping]

Then when you want to sell your car, you also "market your car price" accordingly to the sgcarmart right?

• Praise 1

Hi all,

you must be pretty young :D

• Praise 4

You try writing to transpork minister ah Yew. See what he reply you.

You ask him how to deal with ah beng/ah seng dealer on used car prices.

Turbocharged

You try writing to transpork minister ah Yew. See what he reply you.

You ask him how to deal with ah beng/ah seng dealer on used car prices.

You are spot on. So many Seng/Beng.

Saw 1 full tattoo (hands/legs) at 1 of the dealer located at Commonwealth OLDs Car Mart

near the gate entrance.

To buy from these people, I think LJ also must tattoo then can talk to them.

• Praise 3

Hi all,

Used car may have 80+ K COE, while same model new one at 60+ COE. So not necessarily new car must have higher depreciation.

• Praise 1

brudder long time no see [:)]

yo yo yo.........brudder how are you man................so long never see you..........everything OK??.......... [bounce2]

and BTW........you father or son ah???........... [laugh] [laugh]

Willing buyer willing seller, most people buy 2nd car knowing the fact that the depreciation is higher than new car but there's nothing they can do since they can't afford the downpayment of the new car. This rule just gives more reasons for dealer to jack up the price of 2nd hand car. But I am sure there's demand at the price that the dealer is selling else they wouldn't last for long.

• Praise 2

yo yo yo.........brudder how are you man................so long never see you..........everything OK??.......... [bounce2]

and BTW........you father or son ah???........... [laugh] [laugh]

Everything good! Basket u and vulcan all ask same qn old man here la haha

Everything good! Basket u and vulcan all ask same qn old man here la haha

Great great!!!!..................good to know everything good.........now can walk can run liao lah........... [:p][laugh]

CB..............of course must ask lah.......cannot see your face how to know is old man or young man...............wait say the wrong thing to the young man how.............. [laugh] [laugh]

Great great!!!!..................good to know everything good.........now can walk can run liao lah........... [:p][laugh]

CB..............of course must ask lah.......cannot see your face how to know is old man or young man...............wait say the wrong thing to the young man how.............. [laugh] [laugh]

U always corrupt young men la how are u leh

Yes all good liaos

U always corrupt young men la how are u leh

Yes all good liaos

no hor..........i share with young man hor.............. [:p]

all good liao is very the good......... [thumbsup] [thumbsup] ................you MIA so long know how to use the new format or not???......... [laugh]

• Praise 1

no hor..........i share with young man hor.............. [:p]

all good liao is very the good......... [thumbsup] [thumbsup] ................you MIA so long know how to use the new format or not???......... [laugh]

Anyhow click sama sama la

U no working?

Anyhow click sama sama la

U no working?

working lah...........now got smart phone you know.............. [laugh] [laugh]

Main reason now is, direct seller not bind by lemon law.

Also, some dealers and OMO or freelance. Buy and sell on their own.

Of course, there are dealers hiding under direct sellers guise.

Main reason now is, direct seller not bind by lemon law.

Also, some dealers and OMO or freelance. Buy and sell on their own.

Of course, there are dealers hiding under direct sellers guise.

totally 2nd u for that

but this has to let ppl know

i hate is when they act direct buyer they put higher price even without lemon bind sien sia then they slowly jack up the price zzz

↡ Advertisement