Feedback and Suggestions on MCF Events

BabyBlade

Thanks Bro.

Surprise to see so many mod!

Think many are " am pai " ( CID ) ha ha....

But also must check....if most of them like me....old man....than may not be feasible for them to do the physical work.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

25Sep-MCF HangOut w/ Mazda,WineTasting by Bacardi-Martini SG

Thanks for organising this event. Great to meetup with some familiar faces. And great to know new ones.

Managed to test drive the Mz6 Wagon.

* Just a tip, the guy who was giving a brief of his Mz3 experience. Can face the audience n talk? Be more prepared when presenting, engage the audience. Me listen first few mins then move behind. I think KobayashiGT did better. Just my humble opinion only.

The little sticker helps. It is easier to stalk ppl this way.

Thanks MCF and Mazda for organising this event!

I was one of the earlier few (after Radx) to arrive. My wife and I had a great time test driving the Mz6 Sedan (2.0) and the Mz CX5 (2.5). Both cars were quiet, but I still prefer the CX5. Probably more responsive because of the extra 500cc.

Food and wine were great as well.

PS: Can just provide an evelope for the vouchers or issue the vouchers over the counter next time? No need a big carrier for 3 Swensen's vouchers...

The sticker not sticky enough. lol.. keep want to drop off from my white shirt

kudos to the MCF organizers, overall a pleasant hangout experience.

If I may add, there should have been a self-introduction session where everyone stands out to reveal your real name and nick, making the hangout a real one where everyone gets to know everyone in the hangout. There were too many anonymous (shy) members lurking around the event without a batch yesterday, just my 2 cents.

Now ppl knows where to catch me when I drive recklessly with the MCF stickers on. Gotta be more careful from now on [sweatdrop]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 3

@adrianli thanks for the feedback! Don't ya worry! for the next event, we will train them to be as good as ellen degeneres. haha

@bavarian Yah. for the stickers we have quite a no. of feedback about that. We will try to source for smth better, smth that maybe you would like to keep event after the event!

@en0203 well noted with the introduction. We normally will have MCF personal Q&A for ice breaking, but for this test drive, the venue is abit too big for us to walk around and ask question. We value such feedback, and we will think of ways to improve on this for our upcoming event!

• Praise 2

The sticker was a good idea

positions of the food and drinks were great

"car park Marshall" did a fantastic job..............coming in and going back had no issue at all........

only little issue I saw.................which i guess bothers nobody was that...... there was not enough seats for food..............some were standing having their dinner ( i was seated comfortably tho)............. [laugh] [laugh]

I felt that the sound system last evening was drowned out by the excitement of everyone. Suggest to pump up the volume a bit more.

The MCF Team should take turn to take dinner as well, even though they are on duty. They must be hungry after all the efforts.

• Praise 1

The sticker was a good idea

positions of the food and drinks were great

"car park Marshall" did a fantastic job..............coming in and going back had no issue at all........

only little issue I saw.................which i guess bothers nobody was that...... there was not enough seats for food..............some were standing having their dinner ( i was seated comfortably tho)............. [laugh] [laugh]

Most was standing after dinner

Limited seating places

asked me to fill up a form for test drive but in the end no test drive....

maybe should plan in such a way that every participant gets one chance to test drive?

i think they did mention test drive is first come first serve .................and they have to stop the test drive by 7.30pm........so I guess those who came later may end up missing the test drive...........

fill up form is compulsory for every test drive mah............no fill no drive.......... [laugh][laugh]

[Post-Event] MCF Hang Out with Goodyear. 28 Sept

Guys

i just remember something........

I asked if GY will be giving any special discounts to members who attended the event ........

May replied .................those who are interested to try out GY tyre ................or looking to change tyre soon can leave their contacts and tyre profile with MCF and GY will get back to us ..........sld have some good lobang..........

Me trying out the Assurance TripleMax..........seem like not bad leh......

pChou and kobayashiGT...........who sld the we send the detail to ah???...........

i am posting this here again in case some of us miss the other thread......

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2695621-post-event-mcf-hang-out-with-goodyear-28-sept/page-40

Have a photoshoot day like the old MCF days. It has been years since we had any photoshoot event. It should be simple and easy to organise. Just look for location and all gather there. [:p]

Biggest carpark I can think of for now is Turf Club @ Kranji, Turf City @ Bukit Timah and the new National Stadium.

• Praise 1

I did not attend the recent events. But I guess the team has done a good effort, including the sponsors for making the events happened.

Hopefully, more events to come. Well done, team! :)

i think they did mention test drive is first come first serve .................and they have to stop the test drive by 7.30pm........so I guess those who came later may end up missing the test drive...........

fill up form is compulsory for every test drive mah............no fill no drive.......... [laugh][laugh]

yes i was late

then my suggestion will be to gauge how long each test drive will take (which mazda will know), check the waiting list and inform late comers that no time for test drive anymore.

• Praise 1

My humble suggestion..

Can engage some bikini models to do a car wash event?

Then all MCF members just sit back and enjoy the view..lol

On a more serious note- just like to convey a sincere thank you, to all moderators for your good work! :)

• Praise 11