2015 Lexus NX200T

Quantum

(edited)

Merz C & E class... BMW 3 and 5 series.... are common in HDB carpark.

But not the more expensives ones like Porsche or S class, X5 etc

Macan is 218k + 77k for the COE and add on of average 10k for additional accessories = S$305k (minimum)

NX200T is about $235k I think after discounts (overtrade etc).

Btw they raised the base price of base macan liao. Now it cost $228788. Probably due to high demand? 10k of options imo is still pretty bare boned leh. Edited by Zaxx
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I saw a white Lexus NX running around with cartoon stickered side fenders..

Imho, totally ruined the look

Like this

60-x24-60cmx152cm-JDM-Hellaflush-Graffit

Edited by Rayoflight

Turbocharged

NX is one of those cars that looks a bit too serious... so that kind of stuff ruins the look a lot

LOL,Btw it not cartoon stick. It called bomb sticker and I'm the proub owner of the car, thank you.

Peace no war

Typo error proud*

Cheers

(edited)

LOL,Btw it not cartoon stick. It called bomb sticker and I'm the proub owner of the car, thank you.

Peace no war

Typo error proud*

Cheers

hahaha, sorry bro.. i saw your car.. no flame intended.. :D

Good friday!

Mind sharing your car looks with us here?

Black rims if i remember correctly? With tinted front headlights & rear lights

Edited by Rayoflight

Turbocharged

Not sure how to post picture :)

This kind of angle don't really make me feel you have pride in your ride [:/]

Turbocharged

Can you teach how to take a nice and confident ride picture? Btw thanks for your comment.

Well... try something that shows the whole car! If you really wanna get a great picture, find somewhere with some slightly open space an position the car neatly with front wheels turned away from camera.

Late afternoon or mid-morning sunlight usually brings out the best look in a car also. [sunny]

The photo you took cannot really see much [smallcry]

But if you like your car and think it looks nice, I believe you will intuitively find the best way to photograph it. :a-m1212:

Or you can try a detail pic of the front quarter panels, since that way also can show your rim & your wrap.

Or if you don't want to photograph your whole car... also can just do close up...

Hows the ride so far? My dad tested the non turbo NX..imho its a solid crossover but the back seats.. The passenger at the window side will have part of their back hit by the huge cushion at the side.. Imho that felt really uncomfortable if sitting 3 or 4 at the back..

Am deciding between Nx200T and the LandRover Discovery Sport.

At this moment, am skewed towards the latter... coz NX200T is more expensive in terms of depreciation

(edited)

went to leng kee for servicing this morning. saw at least 3 200t came in for servicing. i took the chance for a short test drive.

a few observations:

1. acceleration is very smooth. don't feel any lag.

2. brake is a bit to soft/inadequate.

3. suspension a bit too soft for my liking.

4. lux version don't come with ML stereo but the stock Pioneer sounds darn decent.

5. one new feature i like is the hold function. when it is engage, you can leave your foot off the brake pedal at the traffic light.

Edited by Earthboy

Turbocharged

went to leng kee for servicing this morning. saw at least 3 200t came in for servicing. i took the chance for a short test drive.

5. one new feature i like is the hold function. when it is engage, you can leave your foot off the brake pedal at the traffic light.

Popular feature among the conti-marques, auto-hold.

Always puzzled me that the Japanese have been slow to adopt little conveniences like this.

↡ Advertisement