Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Siao liao... now everyone will start asking here and MY immigration officers when will start..... when must register... why registration cannot be completed...

They should also pull over and ask the survey ladies is their survey for the upcoming VEP..

Massive white smoke this evening coming back to SG, perhaps their UAT failed yet again

↡ Advertisement

Received rumours from my MY friends that the VEP will start from 1st Dec 2016. 

Wonder how true are this rumours... :lll._.:

Aiyo!  I am planning to go to Legoland in December.  Hopefully that they start VEP without registration or delay again.

jiak ba ba liao

shop gao gao liao

time to return home to spore lor

standard SOP ma ... what's the surprise?

post-7984-0-01128600-1477149992.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

wah ... today many go jb shop, wash car, eat bah kut teh, massage, buy groceries ... pump petrol ! [thumbsup]

post-7984-0-91319200-1477153974.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

wah ... today many go jb shop, wash car, eat bah kut teh, massage, buy groceries ... pump petrol ! [thumbsup]

Now 1.30am the jam is just as bad .... including the second link [bigcry]

cycle repeats

morning go out ... night come back

ahjib kor saliva drop seeing rm20 a pop ... [sly]

post-7984-0-74878200-1477186574.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

cycle repeats

morning go out ... night come back

ahjib kor saliva drop seeing rm20 a pop ... [sly]

I dont mind paying $6.80 if i can go through kastam chop...chop! I go in maybe twice ot thrice a month...less than $20 dollars a month. Pity those SGians who passed through kastam daily!

bro, you know i know every sporean don't mind to pay $6.80

so, the traffic jam will be same old same old

pay $6.80 and kena stuck in jam

back to square one except pay-n-pay

even those need to drive in/out everyday

assume rm20 x 22 days = rm440 = less than $150 ... if can live in landed ... sup sup water

I dont mind paying $6.80 if i can go through kastam chop...chop! I go in maybe twice ot thrice a month...less than $20 dollars a month. Pity those SGians who passed through kastam daily!

Edited by Wt_know

bro, you know i know every sporean don't mind to pay $6.80

so, the traffic jam will be same old same old

pay $6.80 and kena stuck in jam

back to square one except pay-n-pay

if MY start charging i hope SG will increase the vep charge too. No more free passes from 5.30 pm to 3am and weekends for MY cars! That one will be good! If only SG force those goods vehicles to use Tuas....that will be better!

I think it is Okay to provide some freebies for MY motorists fm 5pm onwards, to allow free zone entry is to facilitate our Gahmen being sympathetic towards both sides diplomacy and bilateral understanding.

We can feel the spirits of both countries enjoying close ties and live in harmony, unlike the days of Dr.Mad and his crony, but then hor, Our Gahmen is not so relax on Sillyporean motorists, any one caught not paying toll fees will be subject to $1,000 fines, no more $10.00 penalty :a-handbags:

I think it is Okay to provide some freebies for MY motorists fm 5pm onwards, to allow free zone entry is to facilitate our Gahmen being sympathetic towards both sides diplomacy and bilateral understanding.

We can feel the spirits of both countries enjoying close ties and live in harmony, unlike the days of Dr.Mad and his crony, but then hor, Our Gahmen is not so relax on Sillyporean motorists, any one caught not paying toll fees will be subject to $1,000 fines, no more $10.00 penalty :a-handbags:

Silliporeans easy to control and LL will pay wan mah.

MY people little bit will strike here strike there. Not so easy control, so better let them be....hahahaha

if MY start charging i hope SG will increase the vep charge too. No more free passes from 5.30 pm to 3am and weekends for MY cars! That one will be good! If only SG force those goods vehicles to use Tuas....that will be better!

and make them pay for daily insurance to cover accident in Singapore

• Praise 1

Just add on to all the business costs .. i.e. your plumbing, electricians, delivery, etc. etc. all will include these additional charges.

Biz cost will always go up...if cost too high for them then they don't have to come...if they charge too high, then we look for Singaporean plumber, electricians, delivery man...

most Malaysians ride to work here...so I am sure insurance for motorbike should be quite low...it is the private car that should have insurance.

and make them pay for daily insurance to cover accident in Singapore

Motor insurance on both side covers 3rd party liablity.  If not, why do you think everyone on both side can drive in & out easily?

Try driving Sg car into Thailand w/o buying 3rd party liabiltiy at Malaysia Checkpoint.

Biz cost will always go up...if cost too high for them then they don't have to come...if they charge too high, then we look for Singaporean plumber, electricians, delivery man...

most Malaysians ride to work here...so I am sure insurance for motorbike should be quite low...it is the private car that should have insurance.

Are you going to pay double of current charges or not?

Motor insurance on both side covers 3rd party liablity.  If not, why do you think everyone on both side can drive in & out easily?

Try driving Sg car into Thailand w/o buying 3rd party liabiltiy at Malaysia Checkpoint.

Are you going to pay double of current charges or not?

I have nv been involved in accident with Malaysian registered vehicle...some of our members probably did and they are mroe qualified to answer this. However, I have heard horror stories that accident claims against Malaysian drivers are near impossible to succeed and as a result, have to claim ownself. This is where I am coming from. I am also not sure whether it is possible for Malaysian to claim against us in the event of an accident in Malaysia. But given that car repair in Malaysia is so much cheaper, most likely, we will just pay them off on the spot in any non-major accident occurs.

If the cost of going over is doubled, then just don't go over. Simple as that.

I have nv been involved in accident with Malaysian registered vehicle...some of our members probably did and they are mroe qualified to answer this. However, I have heard horror stories that accident claims against Malaysian drivers are near impossible to succeed and as a result, have to claim ownself. This is where I am coming from. I am also not sure whether it is possible for Malaysian to claim against us in the event of an accident in Malaysia. But given that car repair in Malaysia is so much cheaper, most likely, we will just pay them off on the spot in any non-major accident occurs.

If the cost of going over is doubled, then just don't go over. Simple as that.

Maybe you should go back to school again.

There is a difference btw insurance coverage and claims process.

W/o 3rd party insurance coverage, both Malaysia and Singapore car cannot go to each other territory.  Read your policy note.  It does cover West Malaysia.  If not, you have to q at checkpoint to buy 3rd party liability cover.

What you had mentioned is claims process.  Even Sg car claims Sg car also got problem, what's more with cross border.

There are 2 plumber out there, SGD 40 for Malaysia plumber and SGD 80 for Singapore plumber.  Which 1 will really choice?

↡ Advertisement