Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Lastest news from my colleague who just went in. He saw few singapore registered cars got turn back from JB custom  due to did not registered for the VEP permit.

Really now is go in at own risk without VEP permit.

Kindly dun spread nonsense please!

Reliable and Comfirmed feedbacks that local cars only paid the RC Rm20, and no cars were turned back due to VEP registration issue......

↡ Advertisement

Lastest news from my colleague who just went in. He saw few singapore registered cars got turn back from JB custom  due to did not registered for the VEP permit.

Really now is go in at own risk without VEP permit.

Was it because these cars panicked and turned back?

I have friends who didn't have any issues?

Very difficult, I ever want to U turn and get back to JB.  Was told to report JB Custom office lor.

I wanted to U Turn out because I FORGOT to FILL UP my Tank lor !!!  Disaster lor,  cannot shake car lor .....

First and only time I returned without a full tank lor ......

• Dislike 1

Went JB 2day abt 10.30am and back to SG 3.45pm.

Traffic smooth like butter both way.

Tab RC then TnG for deduction, no problem gg in and NO i did not register for VEP yet..

Tap RC is to pay RM20 for their VEP? Then tap touch n go at the customs is for wat bro? Last year I enter at second link msia customs only need to stamp passport n go, n only pay the touch n go further down the road after clear msia customs.. did they add another touch n go toll collection at the customs now??

​Confused. So which means now even those who did not register for VEP still can go in JB? Just need to pay RM20 only?

​Than what for Malaysia start those registration for VEP in the 1st place?

​Starting Malaysia announced that they are going to start implementing VEP soon, and those who did not registered when VEP started they will not be allowed to drive into JB. (This still stands ??? ) Then slowly they never talk about VEP registering and focus more on when they will start charging RM20. So now they start charging RM20. So now what? They scrapped the VEP registration?

post-14834-0-44214600-1478010843_thumb.jpg

Omg, looks they the main point is collect money la. What vep is an excuse, they see that vep registration is such a failure. So they quickly divert the attention and talk about this is road charge not vep. Wtf man.

post-14834-0-69419700-1478011120_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Tap RC is to pay RM20 for their VEP? Then tap touch n go at the customs is for wat bro? Last year I enter at second link msia customs only need to stamp passport n go, n only pay the touch n go further down the road after clear msia customs.. did they add another touch n go toll collection at the customs now??

Tap RC is for e new RM20 Road Charge and Touch'n'Go is e normal Toll.

Went in via woodlands 2day but on 31st Oct went in using 2nd link and notice e RC reader was located on e Passport Chk/stamping station (correct me if i'm wrong).

Edited by zipping

Or maybe

1) they asked if no vep can still enter and the customs then say cannot so they were turned back. Actually customs dun care about the vep but since they declare openly don't have......

2) no money in tng card and they bang table and refuse to top up forgetting that malaysia is not like singapore everything focus on service and preventing complaints so end up turned back

paper said some driver didn't even pay the RM20 either they forgot or testing the system [laugh] apparently the officer also never check.

Turbocharged

Question : So how do they differentiate between SG cars and MY cars at the barrier?? Or is it up to our honesty to tap both? 

Najib is a smart chap..

Every time there is an election coming, he turns to Singapore as a whipping boy, and stirs up something.

Now he starts a toll war, knowing our government will do a tit for tat.

Then he blames SG for it, tells the Johorians who have to work in SG because there are no good paying jobs over there that it's SG's fault that their cost of living has gone up.

That SG is responsible and so they should unite under his rule.

He also serves up a plate full full of goodies for the bumi, so they remain loyal. 

Add the attack on the Minister of Penang, it's all a ploy to garner support and divert attention from his short comings and the whole 1MDB issue..

Edited by therock
  • Praise 1

Tap RC is for e new RM20 Road Charge and Touch'n'Go is e normal Toll.

Went in via woodlands 2day but on 31st Oct went in using 2nd link and notice e RC reader was located on e Passport Chk/stamping station (correct me if i'm wrong).

Thanks, so the touch n go was for causeway msia customs?

Did the officer ask u to tap or u tap yourself?(being honest..) I read some people buak bodoh n the customs officer also didn't check if tap or not.. Happened in Sg customs too..

may be give abang rm10 ... press a button ... can go liao

50% discount ... lol

I thought no tap, gantry no open??

Edited by Wt_know

Thanks, so the touch n go was for causeway msia customs?

Did the officer ask u to tap or u tap yourself?(being honest..) I read some people buak bodoh n the customs officer also didn't check if tap or not.. Happened in Sg customs too..

Yup, TnG 4 e normal MY Toll.

Tab myself, custom officer as normal just collect passport...chop n return.

Think if you dun tab, e barrier won't open...i kanna b4 during e trial in Oct.

• Praise 2

Good idea...can try total rm10 for both tTNG and RC LOLLLL

10rm for 29.70rm.....30%

But most gantry barrier 2nd counter after passport no officer man, must go those top up counter LOLhahaha

From what I know, all counters need to tap the 2nd reader to open barrier. In fact, in this area JB is smarter than Sg. We added barrier in front don't know for what. As if car can cheong over if there is no barrier.

period like mine..

but I was more unlucky.. I was robbed at shell petrol kiosk.. daytime, around 11am

rm20, also want to take from me.. :TT_TT:

wah bro.....20rm? tot thats what they are robbing us everytime we pass their kastam. But on a serious note.....i feel for you bro. My practice is i always give the pump attendant 5-10 rm. I dont expect them to pump for me but got time when they see people approach me they will come and ask that person to go away usually hp seller and druggie! Got 1 time an old indian guy approach me.....the attendant wanted to chase away but i gave the old man a few rm (forgot how much) for food becos he gave the makan sign to me.....

Supercharged

wah bro.....20rm? tot thats what they are robbing us everytime we pass their kastam. But on a serious note.....i feel for you bro. My practice is i always give the pump attendant 5-10 rm. I dont expect them to pump for me but got time when they see people approach me they will come and ask that person to go away usually hp seller and druggie! Got 1 time an old indian guy approach me.....the attendant wanted to chase away but i gave the old man a few rm (forgot how much) for food becos he gave the makan sign to me.....

I small fly with small car, people see me.. also ignore me..

I don't pump much too.. at most 30L

since the incident, I start to freak when strangers walk near me in Malaysia..

↡ Advertisement