Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Guys.

Sorry to disrupt the flow of convo.

If I enter through Tuas, the RC is collected at customs booth or the toll booth?

Reason being my t&g no value and the TOP up is usually at the toll booth after customs.

Going in tonight. Appreciate a reply asap pls! Thanks

It's at the custom booth.

↡ Advertisement

Guys.

Sorry to disrupt the flow of convo.

If I enter through Tuas, the RC is collected at customs booth or the toll booth?

Reason being my t&g no value and the TOP up is usually at the toll booth after customs.

Going in tonight. Appreciate a reply asap pls! Thanks

if at toll booth (Lima Kedai), you think the booth got bionic eyes to see the car is splate or mplate? hehe

Neutral Newbie

if at toll booth (Lima Kedai), you think the booth got bionic eyes to see the car is splate or mplate? hehe

Thanks guys!

Then Is counter to top up this 20 via t&g guys? Since it's at custom booth.

To control traffic, as per ah kong, it is using ERP.

Based on rolling average speed over 3 mths, ERP charge for a particular hour is as follows:

Less than 10km/h slower than legal speed: F R E E

11km/h - 20km/h slower than legal speed: $10

21km/h - 30km/h slower than legal speed: $20

31km/h - 40km/h slower than legal speed: $30

41km/h - 50km/h slower than legal speed: $40

> 51km/h slower than legal speed: $50

Don't tell me dangerous all the crap.  If 1 can't drive as fast as legally permitted, 1 should sell car.

alamak! you are bringing the causeway jam into the expressways here . . . .

of coz many gianperng will definitely go for free......

imagine giangperng + kiasi on the road = sure jam liao lahhh

That's precisely what they want. You mean you can't see what they are trying to do?

Leave the roads for the rich and elite, the peasants take public transport.

No wonder so many e-bike on the roads these days. another dumb question. Do e-bikers need pay RC ?

Bro, come to think of it.. u do have a point there.

Our traffic congestion has became from bad to worst.

I think our govn should implement a COE min bid say $100k to effectively ease congestion.

ERP benchmark at $20 per 1 km travelled.

Petrol levy at $1.50 per litre.

I believe this move would address the problem.

What u think bro?

Its just a suggestion but I reckon it would work.

wahhhh . . . .  if your recommendation comes true, we must change our national pledge to:

we the citizen of sillypore, to pledge ourselves with CAPITALISM  regardless of race, language & religion . . . .

might as well apply communism across to all by restricting to <1 car for every household, regardless of incomes and tax contributions [thumbsup]

ok, joke aside and on a serious note . . . .

our smrt is not getting any better

its time to take the sacrifice to build 2 tiers roads liao.....in order to address this problem

Edited by A_korusawa

No wonder so many e-bike on the roads these days. another dumb question. Do e-bikers need pay RC ?

very soon, its part of the plan and oledi 7th on the list.....

yes, its gradual . . .  first it must be:

- registration fees (bidding system will be considered for the higher models)

- training fees (high/low way codes)

- insurance  (comprehensive, 3rd parties, driver's head, limbs, properties etc.)

- peak & payments

- deposits in case for summon/fines

- compulsory outfits approved by lta or tp

........ RC ?

Thanks guys!

Then Is counter to top up this 20 via t&g guys? Since it's at custom booth.

Do you REALLY need to go by TUAS? Cos if you go through the causeway you can top up at the counter itself though of cos only certain counters so be sure to queue correctly. If unsure keep to the left most Lane because the second left most counter of the left most Lane has the top up. Other counters I not too sure how to describe.

From there just take EDL and you should reach NSH soon. Or from jb just go by the danga route and you will reach gelang patah soon.

Don't be so sure hsr will ever take off. Kon tia. Even though take off. Spore may not have a stop. It's just MOU only. Our govt may not have the capacity to let Ajib strangle little by little for $$. After all, it more beneficial to Malaysia bringing a lot of shit to our door step. At this point of time, it's still mat yoyo. Haha

China bailed out 1MDB, HSR will happen and my guess is the Chinese are building it.
  • Praise 2

China bailed out 1MDB, HSR will happen and my guess is the Chinese are building it.

Think its quite obvious...... give them long credit term, free this free that..... plus "gift"... JIB Kor smile until cannot open eyes.... Jib Pai Ho Say liao.... 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

RC = ä¸è¿æ¯ä¸ç nasi lemak

Kum gong on the last sentence in the video. Obviously Singaporeans who go JB are of lower income, cheapskate, calculative, so they can stretch their dollar - like myself. I go pandan city, eat orang asli seafood, cheap car workshop, cheap massage.

Those rich Singaporeans won't go JB, they go AD service car, they go cold storage, go mothercare, eat din tai fung, eat jumbo seafood, eat tim ho wan.

• Praise 2

elite dont pay RC ... eat $10 carrot cake in spore

peasant pay RC to go Jb to makan nasi lemak

those cant afford RC ... no need to go Jb ... minister say dont want them

Edited by Wt_know

chinese is trying to link across the northen, bypassing penang into thailand . . . .  that's why they dun mind investing into cambodia, thailand is next

as for the 80b to arhjib is just sub sub suey . . . .

but the hsr between jb & jurong that is paid for, will definitely come true.

you,, me & many mcf ppls here will depend on this to live thru' the graveyards....

Kum gong on the last sentence in the video. Obviously Singaporeans who go JB are of lower income, cheapskate, calculative, so they can stretch their dollar - like myself. I go pandan city, eat orang asli seafood, cheap car workshop, cheap massage.

Those rich Singaporeans won't go JB, they go AD service car, they go cold storage, go mothercare, eat din tai fung, eat jumbo seafood, eat tim ho wan.

I spot a bird....

No wonder Johorians in general think Singaporeans are rich. Even the lower income Singaporeans are rich. 

For me, I don't think the car workshop and massage are cheap in JB. Just cheaper compared to Singapore.

↡ Advertisement