Actress Sent Ricin to President Obama

Jman888

‘Walking Dead’ Actress Who Sent Ricin to President Obama Gets 18 Years in Prison
The WrapBy Tim Kenneally | The Wrap – Thu, Jul 17, 2014
Shannon-guess-cropped-proto-custom_28.jp
Shannon Guess Richardson will have plenty of time to catch up on her correspondence in the next 18 years.
Richardson, an actress who has appeared on “The Walking Dead” and “The Vampire Diaries,” was sentenced to 18 years in prison Wednesday by a federal judge Texas for sending ricin-tainted letters to President Barack Obama and former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, the Associated Press reports.
The 36-year-old actress received the maximum sentence as part of a plea deal, after she pleaded guilty to possessing and producing a biological toxin in December.
“I never intended for anybody to be hurt,” Richardson told the court on Wednesday, saying she thought the letters would be intercepted by security before they were opened.
Also read: ‘Walking Dead’ Lawsuit: AMC Fires Back at Frank Darabont
Richardson was charged in June. According to an arrest affidavit, she sent three letters containing the toxin ricin to President Obama and Bloomberg, as well as Mark Glaze, the former executive director of Bloomberg's gun-control group.
Richardson initially attempted to implicate her husband, Nathaniel Richardson, from whom she had filed for divorce.
In her plea agreement, Richardson admitted to ordering castor beans online and processing them into ricin.

why obama never forgive her?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

why obama never forgive her?

now he sleeping..............later tonight I call him .............ask him why than I whatsapp you OK???............ [:p][laugh]

• Praise 3

I was wondering what role she acted as in walking dead. Cause don't seem to recall her in the show. After some searching, yuan lai her role is a walker.

• Praise 2

she must feeling damn stupid to waste her 18 years of youth now.........

youth? she is 36 now leh [laugh]

Hypersonic

Stupid to do something like that. She probably didn't think sentence would be 18 yrs.

What prompted her action?

According to the article quoted in first post, she wanted to implicate her husband whom she filed for divorce. :huh:

Turbocharged

She didn't manage to achieve fame with her past movies..

Her desperate attempt to get celebrity attention through Obama?

the best part is that she wanted to implicate your soon to be divorced husband..

maybe she wants to write her own biography in prison? then hopefully some guy wants to buy her story and make it into a movie?

• Praise 1

youth? she is 36 now leh [laugh]

hahahahha when she comes out then we talk about youth again......she will be 54 by then.......spider web all over.

Supercharged

I was wondering what role she acted as in walking dead. Cause don't seem to recall her in the show. After some searching, yuan lai her role is a walker.

wtf... this type of calefare also call actress...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Ricin very powerful one. Learn this from the Breaking Bad series.

it'd be real ironic if an actor from breaking bad sent the ricin to obama

↡ Advertisement