American Ninja Warrior 2014 (First female to finals!)

Sg2303

I think she is lucky got no Jump Hang this time. Lots of female, last season failed at the Jump Hang.

But again, she looks really good.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

In the USA there are really a lot of talents to choose from. Even when they are selecting for physical strength and agility, they can still narrow down the criteria strictly to get a [gorgeous] one.

Seems that looks are also very important as this is a televised show and they need good ratings. I'm surprised her not insignificant (.)(.) didn't seem to hinder her in any way [laugh]

• Praise 1

Actually I am pretty impressed with her upper body.... Errr strength.

I wouldn't be able to complete, even at my fittest. [sweatdrop]

she is a gymnast, a very good one, in the first place. she trains her entire body very well, so that the whole body (upper, mid, etc) are extremely strong, even to the level as sportsman. Of course, she has pleasant look as well.... :)

• Praise 1

With such look, body, smile and incredible performance, she can be the next action movie stars. Shd have received nude photo shoot offers by now.

• Praise 1

Respect.
How many men/women can do salmon ladder.

I'm particularly impressed she managed to do the warp wall. That's very very tough for women who are generally shorter and have trouble reaching the top.

I thought she was more of a rock climber the way her muscles are.

But nothing short of amazing.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Respect.

How many men/women can do salmon ladder.

I'm particularly impressed she managed to do the warp wall. That's very very tough for women who are generally shorter and have trouble reaching the top.

I thought she was more of a rock climber the way her muscles are.

But nothing short of amazing.

I thought it's more like gym-built muscles... or maybe just indoor rockwall climbing.

Real outdoors rock climbers are usually leaner, a bit 'dried out' look from the sun and wind, and bear scars, scratches from the activities. This girl don't look like that.

• Praise 1