Apollo Moon landings were fake!

Kklim

Supercharged

hmmm... there has been many conspiracy theories about those pictures.

this one ain't much of a surprise.

question is, what are they gonna do about it?

who will ultimately know the truth? For he who knows, may long have be down under~!

• Praise 3

Supercharged

My suspicion about it being fake is simple, no need rocket science... They were unable to replicate the result until NOW... If the technology then enabled them to fly all the way to the moon, with the new advancements why are they still stuck on earth?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

My suspicion about it being fake is simple, no need rocket science... They were unable to replicate the result until NOW... If the technology then enabled them to fly all the way to the moon, with the new advancements why are they still stuck on earth?

U didn't know?? They go there mainly to dig back sentinel prime mah. Dig back Liao don't need to go there again.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Because there is no point of going there again? I think the bigger challenge now is to go to Mars.

Actually after Apollo 11, there are many other trips that went there. It's just that those are not so well publicize except for Apollo 13

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 1

Because there is no point of going there again? I think the bigger challenge now is to go to Mars.

Actually after Apollo 11, there are many other trips that went there. It's just that those are not so well publicize except for Apollo 13

Posted this in the old movies thread: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_One One of the very first movies I saw and remember somewhat. :D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I will only believe the American landing if Neil Armstrong had taken a photo with Chang-er in the year 1969.

The Chinanese arrived there first without the help of technology.

So please respect, okay?

• Praise 4

I will only believe the American landing if Neil Armstrong had taken a photo with Chang-er in the year 1969.

The Chinanese arrived there first without the help of technology.

So please respect, okay?

Wrong. North Korea beat China to it. The Great Leader travelled back in time and landed on the moon when cavemen were still sitting in the dark scratching their hairy balls. :D

Turbocharged

Wrong. North Korea beat China to it. The Great Leader travelled back in time and landed on the moon when cavemen were still sitting in the dark scratching their hairy balls. :D

I thought they shave?

Supercharged
(edited)

Apollo 11 Eagle 20 July 1969

Apollo 12 Intrepid 19 November 1969

Apollo 14 Antares 5 February 1971

Apollo 15 Falcon 30 July 1971

Apollo 16 Orion 21 April 1972 24 April 1972

Apollo 17 Challenger 11 December 1972

And thereafter? With new technology, wouldn't it be safer to test on our moon than to travel all the way to Mars and find out that it doesn't work?
Edited by Carnoob