• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
56 replies to this topic | 140 praises

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Proof here: http://themillennium...surface-images/

Kratoschumacher and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

[grin]

Transformers-Dark-of-the-Moon-Wallpapers

Toothiewabbit and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Garage36.com

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

hmmm... there has been many conspiracy theories about those pictures.

this one ain't much of a surprise.

question is, what are they gonna do about it?

who will ultimately know the truth? For he who knows, may long have be down under~!

Aimnfire and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

John F. Kennedy and Jackie O know!

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

Carnoob
  • Premium member
    Carnoob
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My suspicion about it being fake is simple, no need rocket science... They were unable to replicate the result until NOW... If the technology then enabled them to fly all the way to the moon, with the new advancements why are they still stuck on earth?

Latio2005A and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My suspicion about it being fake is simple, no need rocket science... They were unable to replicate the result until NOW... If the technology then enabled them to fly all the way to the moon, with the new advancements why are they still stuck on earth?

U didn't know?? They go there mainly to dig back sentinel prime mah. Dig back Liao don't need to go there again.
Unltd praised this
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Because there is no point of going there again? I think the bigger challenge now is to go to Mars.

Actually after Apollo 11, there are many other trips that went there. It's just that those are not so well publicize except for Apollo 13

Edited by Icedbs, 21 July 2014 - 12:14 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So?

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Because there is no point of going there again? I think the bigger challenge now is to go to Mars.

Actually after Apollo 11, there are many other trips that went there. It's just that those are not so well publicize except for Apollo 13

Posted this in the old movies thread: http://en.wikipedia....i/Capricorn_One One of the very first movies I saw and remember somewhat. :D

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I will only believe the American landing if Neil Armstrong had taken a photo with Chang-er in the year 1969.

The Chinanese arrived there first without the help of technology.

So please respect, okay?
Unltd, Nlatio, I-love-singapore and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will only believe the American landing if Neil Armstrong had taken a photo with Chang-er in the year 1969.

The Chinanese arrived there first without the help of technology.

So please respect, okay?

Wrong. North Korea beat China to it. The Great Leader travelled back in time and landed on the moon when cavemen were still sitting in the dark scratching their hairy balls. :D

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wrong. North Korea beat China to it. The Great Leader travelled back in time and landed on the moon when cavemen were still sitting in the dark scratching their hairy balls. :D

I thought they shave?

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thought they shave?

Flint razor? The best a caveman can get. :D

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

Ben5266
  • Premium member
    Ben5266
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

He should use his physics to calculate how and who shot down the MH17.

His countryman or Russia?

Champion of the Champions 2016 & 2017!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

Carnoob
  • Premium member
    Carnoob
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Apollo 11 Eagle 20 July 1969

Apollo 12 Intrepid 19 November 1969

Apollo 14 Antares 5 February 1971

Apollo 15 Falcon 30 July 1971

Apollo 16 Orion 21 April 1972 24 April 1972

Apollo 17 Challenger 11 December 1972

And thereafter? With new technology, wouldn't it be safer to test on our moon than to travel all the way to Mars and find out that it doesn't work?

Edited by Carnoob, 21 July 2014 - 01:27 PM.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

Bavarian

This news is false. I was there. I have a selfie to prove.

Sabian and 1 Anonymous member praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:41 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

NABE, yao si Ukraine....

Edited by Tjkbeluga, 21 July 2014 - 01:41 PM.

Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It truly fake.. The news is from the internet lor, must be correct. Thanks to the internet we know what is real and what is fake and everything is the gahment fault.

"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:50 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

NABE, yao si Ukraine....

NABE, another thread lah NABE.  <_<

[laugh]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: apollo moon, apollo, moon and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users