Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
99 replies to this topic | 411 praises

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

happen few days ago in Korea  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

TJX praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

happen few days ago in Korea  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Holy Shit!

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

could be a drunk? but seriously, is that a woman driver? cant tell the diff between D and R?

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

woman dont even know there is a man lying on the floor. She was looking the other way. [shocked]

1 Anonymous member praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

could be a drunk? but seriously, is that a woman driver? cant tell the diff between D and R?

the woman was looking at the other direction all the while cos the car on her left has stopped.

dun think the guy was drunk.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:53 AM

Yslim79
  • Premium member
    Yslim79
    4th Gear
    Author Image

1. Woman driver

2. Sometimes horning has adverse effect; makes driver more kan cheong spider rather than warning them
Holdenutessv, 2BDriver, Solar, oleandero and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:53 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the woman was looking at the other direction all the while cos the car on her left has stopped.

dun think the guy was drunk.

makes sense!

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

Shorty
  • Premium member
    Shorty
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yeah...no fault on the driver. she was looking the other way n the guy pretend to b knocked down. she didnt even see there's a guy lying there. too bad for him.

Pocus praised this
Don't Give Up Hope...No Matter How Hopeless U Are...
Psn id: STR8_ACE07
super noobie

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

If it was intended as a scam, then or bi good..

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If it was intended as a scam, then or bi good..

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n '>F# around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

TJX, Eviilusion, Jman888, BabyBlade, RH1667, macrotrust2, Sp4wn and 35 other members praised this

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

if really out to cheat insurance, that man should just direct the lady driver to drive forward and backward afew times.

Sabian praised this

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n ' title="E-mail Link" class="bbc_email">F# around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

Good on u Bro! We need more ppl like u ard. 👍
2BDriver praised this

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

HermanGuoh
  • Premium member
    HermanGuoh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

deserves it.....driver was looking other way when he "fell", no way to fault the driver right

You'll Never Walk Alone

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:13 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

orbit goot

Aaronlkl and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:35 AM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now the guy no need to fake injury already. Can claim insurance for real already.  [laugh]

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now the guy no need to fake injury already. Can claim insurance for real already.  [laugh]

but got video recording as evident that he faked, no pay out  [laugh]  [laugh]

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:40 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lady must he thinking

How come here got speed bump
PSP415, Aaronlkl, Sabian and Tjkbeluga praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:42 AM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but got video recording as evident that he faked, no pay out  [laugh]  [laugh]

Dunno how it works there but then the woman did really run over him ma.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n '>F# around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

You THE MAN ...  [thumbsup]

Now tell me honestly ... What were you doing in Geylang? ...  [laugh]

Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I would never have been able to scream that long string of words and punctuation marks at one go.

I scream at him dun come n '>F# around in Singapore.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: scam, accident, epic, turn and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users