Epic accident scam turn disaster

Jman888

Turbocharged

could be a drunk? but seriously, is that a woman driver? cant tell the diff between D and R?

could be a drunk? but seriously, is that a woman driver? cant tell the diff between D and R?

the woman was looking at the other direction all the while cos the car on her left has stopped.

dun think the guy was drunk.

1. Woman driver

2. Sometimes horning has adverse effect; makes driver more kan cheong spider rather than warning them

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

the woman was looking at the other direction all the while cos the car on her left has stopped.

dun think the guy was drunk.

makes sense!

Turbocharged

yeah...no fault on the driver. she was looking the other way n the guy pretend to b knocked down. she didnt even see there's a guy lying there. too bad for him.

• Praise 1

If it was intended as a scam, then or bi good..

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n F#@k around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

• Praise 42

Turbocharged

if really out to cheat insurance, that man should just direct the lady driver to drive forward and backward afew times.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n F#@k around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

Good on u Bro! We need more ppl like u ard. 👍

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Now the guy no need to fake injury already. Can claim insurance for real already. [laugh]

Now the guy no need to fake injury already. Can claim insurance for real already. [laugh]

but got video recording as evident that he faked, no pay out [laugh][laugh]

Twincharged

but got video recording as evident that he faked, no pay out [laugh][laugh]

Dunno how it works there but then the woman did really run over him ma.

↡ Advertisement