Epic accident scam turn disaster

Jman888

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n F#@k around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

You THE MAN ... [thumbsup]

Now tell me honestly ... What were you doing in Geylang? ... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

I would never have been able to scream that long string of words and punctuation marks at one go.

I scream at him dun come n F#@k around in Singapore.

• Praise 1

I would never have been able to scream that long string of words and punctuation marks at one go.

hahaha I was screaming in Chinese " Dun F around in Singapore!" hahaha Give him a few kicks.

You THE MAN ... [thumbsup]

Now tell me honestly ... What were you doing in Geylang? ... [laugh]

hahahha. Bro, dun go so detail le. I was in geylang before there is some temple got Lion n Drangon dance. So went there to kpo on sat night as I followed the troups to geylang from Ubi.

Hypersonic

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n F#@k around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

You remind me of this driver,

• Praise 3

hahaha I was screaming in Chinese " Dun F around in Singapore!" hahaha Give him a few kicks.

how do you say " Dun F around in Singapore!" in chinese? :huh:

You remind me of this driver,

All these people must hammer them. I dun give a shit. I kick that fellow hard to get him stand up n scream at him. Bcos dealing with scam PRC u got to be louder than them. Or else they louder then u and get attention. Who loud wins. Anyway the way I deal with his type of people they scare bcos I was previously from the blue.

HIaz talking abt blue nowadays the blue are disappointing. In the early 90s when one group of us ( Plain clothes ) walk into geylang u can see many people will hide n run. Seem like they can smell us.

how do you say " Dun F around in Singapore!" in chinese? :huh:

I try in pinyin." Chow Ni Ma Te. Ni gan lai Singapore wan! Wu ta ni"

As long as u use this " Chow Ni Ma Te" they scare bcos all gangster use this in China. Btw I stayed in China 2 years before. So I know got to be very loud. And I big size, can bully n scare them.

Bu yao zai Sing Jia Bo Kan Lai Kan Qu ????????? :D

Good one [thumbsup]

I try in pinyin." Chow Ni Ma Te. Ni gan lai Singapore wan! Wu ta ni"

As long as u use this " Chow Ni Ma Te" they scare bcos all gangster use this in China. Btw I stayed in China 2 years before. So I know got to be very loud. And I big size, can bully n scare them.

Good one [thumbsup]

Ok, I learnt something new today ...

Supercharged

wtf... When he see the car starting to move again he nvr react.... Just lay there for the car to go over him..

Ok, I learnt something new today ...

you learnt, but you know how to pronounce or not? later say wrongly they laugh until they drop dead [laugh][laugh]

you learnt, but you know how to pronounce or not? later say wrongly they laugh until they drop dead [laugh][laugh]

Ehhh 老人家 ... My Mandarin may suck a little ... But when it comes to vulgarities ... [laugh]

Supercharged

with so many PRCs around, now we must all learn to curse in pu tong hua instead of hokkien...

• Praise 2

with so many PRCs around, now we must all learn to curse in pu tong hua instead of hokkien...

Yes. Must make sure scream at them. Bcos they will take adv of Singaporean scare when PRC loud.

I think the guy have chosen the wrong driver to e the victim and he have not practice enough to avoid this kind of foolish accident to be happen on him...

Serve him right !! :angry:

Turbocharged
(edited)

Do they understand knnbccb or must translate to 奸你老母的子宫?hahaha!

Edited by TJX
  • Praise 4

(edited)

Do they understand knnbccb or must translate to 奸你老母的子宫?hahaha!

Bro, they dun understand our KNNCCB. hahahahahahaha. yr Chinese dam good!

wtf... When he see the car starting to move again he nvr react.... Just lay there for the car to go over him..

Bro, they are so low level to do this stunts. What u expect from them? Run over them lor. They ask for it.

Edited by SGCMsmallcar

Turbocharged

this prove that he didn't want to cheat. its a genuine case. [laugh]

we all misunderstood him already.

↡ Advertisement