Epic accident scam turn disaster

Jman888

happen few days ago in Korea [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-xro8hXBMY

WTF!!!! Actually the guy who was trying to scam also damned funny.. The woman driver was looking out for traffic from the other side and would not have noticed the guy. By the time she turn around the scammer was already lying down and thus couldn't see.

Quite shocking..... But well the scammer really has injury now and the woman has a case.

The guy wanted to fake a insurance scam but the guy really become 'dead' and get insurance payout!

Quite amazed that the woman driver no feelings at all, run over something and yet still continue moving the car?!

Like what mod say... She probably thought suddenly got speed hump.... Honestly in the same situation, I would probably have run him over without noticing too...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

if observe the video carefully, the lady saw the guy then slow down, turn right to look at traffic at the same time the guy fall onto the road, can't blame her, she thought the guy already walk off.

(edited)

yeah...no fault on the driver. she was looking the other way n the guy pretend to b knocked down. she didnt even see there's a guy lying there. too bad for him.

She most probably didn't even hear anything.

That man really self-pawn big time. If he jumped onto the bonnet then roll downed would have at least captured the driver attention.

FAILED!

Edited by Atonchia

that is the question now you see. cos it can be subjective when it comes to claims leh.

IF this happened in SG... how will it panned out?

In Singapore can win lah. Remember the accident in front of Ikea sometime back?

Supercharged

no. which one?

In Singapore can win lah. Remember the accident in front of Ikea sometime back?

no. which one?

the British lady who knocked down the Korean family in front of Ikea Alexandra. She was charged but acquitted.

Supercharged

really? what happened in that case. i may have missed that news.

dun really catch up with the news unless it is splashed all over every major news site.

the British lady who knocked down the Korean family in front of Ikea Alexandra. She was charged but acquitted.

really? what happened in that case. i may have missed that news.

dun really catch up with the news unless it is splashed all over every major news site.

Difficult to find any link cos long time ago... But found something in this forum itself:

"A British motorist who knocked down and killed a Korean woman and her two children outside The Anchorage condominium in Alexandra Road last year was on 30 Jan 2001 acquitted of negligently causing their deaths. District Judge Audrey LIM ruled that the prosecution had failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Julia Elizabeth Tubbs, a lawyer, had been negligent and failed to keep a proper lookout and had thus caused the three deaths. Since the accident, the Land Transport Authority ahd spent about S$17,000 to improve the street lighting in front of The Anchorage condominium. Two street lamps had been relocated and one more installed. In this case, the judge said the deaths of the three persons could not be described as anything less than tragic. (Straits Times 31 Jan 2001)"

here's the link:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2093337-undergrad-fined-7000-for-causing-couples-death/page-3

Supercharged

wah... sad leh.

Difficult to find any link cos long time ago... But found something in this forum itself:

"A British motorist who knocked down and killed a Korean woman and her two children outside The Anchorage condominium in Alexandra Road last year was on 30 Jan 2001 acquitted of negligently causing their deaths. District Judge Audrey LIM ruled that the prosecution had failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Julia Elizabeth Tubbs, a lawyer, had been negligent and failed to keep a proper lookout and had thus caused the three deaths. Since the accident, the Land Transport Authority ahd spent about S$17,000 to improve the street lighting in front of The Anchorage condominium. Two street lamps had been relocated and one more installed. In this case, the judge said the deaths of the three persons could not be described as anything less than tragic. (Straits Times 31 Jan 2001)"

here's the link:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2093337-undergrad-fined-7000-for-causing-couples-death/page-3

Turbocharged

This SUV will hurt that guy badly, unlike the korean lady light car with small wheels [:)]

I don't think our body tolerance to weight makes any difference comparing the car with the SUV. The Korean guy looks more screwed.

Supersonic
(edited)

whoa damn epic. Driver prob thot went over some brick. Just saw it as office ban tube.

PS : saw the 2nd video... [dead]

Edited by Baal

hahaha I was screaming in Chinese " Dun F around in Singapore!" hahaha Give him a few kicks.

hahahha. Bro, dun go so detail le. I was in geylang before there is some temple got Lion n Drangon dance. So went there to kpo on sat night as I followed the troups to geylang from Ubi.

Hmmmm....................... [confused] Lion dance I know.

Drangon dance is what? Is it some form of Pole Dancing or Lap dancing modified slightly by PRC gers in Geylang.

They use yr "pole" to go up n down on? Or Instead of they sit on yr lap.....they sit on your face this time? [shocked][sly]

If u have this lobang u must share with bros here hor. [nod][thumbsup]

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n F#@k around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

Good for you to do that. We people need to get these "Polluters" out of our country. Keep the good ones, I don't mind. But the fact is, these "polluters" are not even well like at all in other countries due to their cunning and dirty culture. Not all are bad, but most are rotten shit.

If it is a real accident, then it's just pure coincident and tough luck. If it was a scammed accident, that guy deserved it. That lady was looking out the other direction for traffic before moving out, nothing wrong here. What is wrong here is the guy falls at the time the lady was checking on incoming traffic. By the time she looks straight, or rather if it was any other driver, who will notice that in front there will be something since the front of the car was blocking.

this girl no fault la..she wasnt looking at the other direction where the man was coming from..and she slowly inch out somemore...

the car horn then she think iis to prompt her go..end up....go over speed bump sia

this girl no fault la..she wasnt looking at the other direction where the man was coming from..and she slowly inch out somemore...

the car horn then she think iis to prompt her go..end up....go over speed bump sia

• Praise 1

yes.

wah... run over and dragged. and he still can get up leh.

either the car is very light. or he wear some sort of armor~!

KNN... liddat also can ah?!?

china car...v light...kekeke

↡ Advertisement