Epic accident scam turn disaster

Jman888

this girl no fault la..she wasnt looking at the other direction where the man was coming from..and she slowly inch out somemore...

the car horn then she think iis to prompt her go..end up....go over speed bump sia

this girl no fault la..she wasnt looking at the other direction where the man was coming from..and she slowly inch out somemore...

the car horn then she think iis to prompt her go..end up....go over speed bump sia

Bro, in other country its no fault. In Singapore? Might be charged under failing to keep a proper look out. Singapore claimed 1st world but when comes to this type of shit, driver will get all the shit.

Few incidents from my friends I can clearly say that Singapore have few sets of laws. Depending how rich u are.

Good for you to do that. We people need to get these "Polluters" out of our country. Keep the good ones, I don't mind. But the fact is, these "polluters" are not even well like at all in other countries due to their cunning and dirty culture. Not all are bad, but most are rotten shit.

I dun give chance to this type of people.

Hmmmm....................... [confused] Lion dance I know.

Drangon dance is what? Is it some form of Pole Dancing or Lap dancing modified slightly by PRC gers in Geylang.

They use yr "pole" to go up n down on? Or Instead of they sit on yr lap.....they sit on your face this time? [shocked][sly]

If u have this lobang u must share with bros here hor. [nod][thumbsup]

Wow kaoz! Bro, yr imagination dam good. I also looking for this lobang.

↡ Advertisement

This SUV will hurt that guy badly, unlike the korean lady light car with small wheels [:)]

this one like the man had a heart attack and fell on the ground cos there was no car near him when he fall on the ground....

• Praise 1

Supercharged

You THE MAN ... [thumbsup]

Now tell me honestly ... What were you doing in Geylang? ... [laugh]

I guess is either eating frog porridge or "Chicken" porridge.

Bro, in other country its no fault. In Singapore? Might be charged under failing to keep a proper look out. Singapore claimed 1st world but when comes to this type of shit, driver will get all the shit.

Few incidents from my friends I can clearly say that Singapore have few sets of laws. Depending how rich u are.

Even with the available camera evidence?

If this is how you're gonna perceive every issue then life can be pretty sad...

Even with the available camera evidence?

If this is how you're gonna perceive every issue then life can be pretty sad...

Bro, I never perceive. Its happening in Singapore. Below are 2 issues my friends get it when they were driving.

1) a PRC auntie cross the road looking on the opp direction. My friend just turn left out from HDB car park and the auntie walk straight n hit my friend car side mirror. That PRC landed in hospital. My friend? 3 mths suspension n fins 1k.

2) a Drunk indian man ( record of drunk cycling ) fall into my friend car boot while my friend waiting at traffic light. And TP say there is no law governing cyclist which is drunk.

Bro, I never perceive. Its happening in Singapore. Below are 2 issues my friends get it when they were driving.

1) a PRC auntie cross the road looking on the opp direction. My friend just turn left out from HDB car park and the auntie walk straight n hit my friend car side mirror. That PRC landed in hospital. My friend? 3 mths suspension n fins 1k.

2) a Drunk indian man ( record of drunk cycling ) fall into my friend car boot while my friend waiting at traffic light. And TP say there is no law governing cyclist which is drunk.

Both PRC auntie and Drunk indian man not rich leh... [:p]

Both PRC auntie and Drunk indian man not rich leh... [:p]

That is the problem. Not rich then they can claim almost 70k to 90k on injuires. And drivers have to suffer.

That is the problem. Not rich then they can claim almost 70k to 90k on injuires. And drivers have to suffer.

so the law favours the poor then... :D

Anyway, 70k to 90k claim must have been some serious injuries, can be from simply hitting a side mirror or falling over a boot of a stationery car...? Sorry for your friends, could happen to anyone... That's why sometime I'm just relieved to be taking public transport! :D

Anyway, 70k to 90k claim must have been some serious injuries, can be from simply hitting a side mirror or falling over a boot of a stationery car...? Sorry for your friends, could happen to anyone... That's why sometime I'm just relieved to be taking public transport! :D

Ya they just puck the figure from the sky and you got to get lawyers to fight against the figure. Time n money wasted.

• Praise 1

not that the law favours the poor, it favours pedestrians and cyclists.

i remember my driving instructors kept drilling me, always watch out for pedestrians and cyclists. if they kana anything with your car involved, you are ultimately at the losing end.. confirm plus chop!

• Praise 1

Fault doesn't lie with driver. But in SG, she sure kenna charged.

depends whether driver is AMDK or not [rolleyes]

• Praise 3

还 有。。。 :o 更 斯 文 的。。。 [sly] 臭 鸡 排 肉 [laugh]

Want to curse like a real Chinese man, cannot use any of your suggestions for CB lah. The normal term used in China is 'B', pronounced BEE.

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n F#@k around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

You are the man! Care to share the video you recorded?

Careful. I saw my own eyes in Geylang last week. One PRC did that on the back of a car when the car reversing into the lot. I go down to kick that guy not to fake as I saw everything n was recorded on my DVR. I scream at him dun come n F#@k around in Singapore. I ask the driver to call Police n arrest him for scam as was recorded. That PRC guy just stand up n walk away. The driver tks me so many times and want to buy me a meal. haha

You sibeh good. Cfm you MCF member of the week.

You are the man! Care to share the video you recorded?

Yah NVNT [flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

(edited)

hahaha I was screaming in Chinese " Dun F around in Singapore!" hahaha Give him a few kicks.

hahahha. Bro, dun go so detail le. I was in geylang before there is some temple got Lion n Drangon dance. So went there to kpo on sat night as I followed the troups to geylang from Ubi.

Lion and Dragon dance? Sounds good. I prefer the famous Geylang Snake Charming acts myself. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement