• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 2 praises

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

HermanGuoh
  • Premium member
    HermanGuoh
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any credit cards? use Nets only give 10%....am switching to Caltex Viewer's Choice for 14%

You'll Never Walk Alone

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any credit cards? use Nets only give 10%....am switching to Caltex Viewer's Choice for 14%

citibank dividend card,

shell 18.1%

Esso 18.3%

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This discount thingy has been discussed to death.  [knife]

Simple: if u want chop-chop discount w no min spend or other BS T&C, DBS Esso Plat gives 17% discount outright on the spot. I've tried citibank and all those other so-called 'better' discount - IMHO, it's difficult to keep track of the min spending, rollover credit, etc, etc. Filling up shouldn't be so complicated....... [dizzy]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

HermanGuoh
  • Premium member
    HermanGuoh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

how about for Caltex? I have to pump at Caltex due to nozzle issue with other brands...

You'll Never Walk Alone

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

Jumpmanz
  • Premium member
    Jumpmanz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i use citibank dividend for esso.

purely stick to one as different brands would be messy.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i use citibank dividend for esso.

purely stick to one as different brands would be messy.

same using citibank for ESSO, never pump other brand

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

Banz86
  • Premium member
    Banz86
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I've been using DBS ESSO Card since I've gotten my small 2B bike > 2A > current ride of 5 years.

Straight discount with no hassle of thinking of the best savings..

With the occasional DBS shopper discount.. Why not.. Kinda having loads of savings.

Btw, ESSO has the best petrol redemption of the other petrol companies. $30 for 750 points. 

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:18 AM

Cavver
  • Premium member
    Cavver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Guys, i think TS mean CC discounts for Diesel Fuel.

Not sure whether Citibank's Esso & Shell discount can applied to Diesel or not. 

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:03 AM

renhau
  • Premium member
    renhau
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Ntuc plus card.Based on 18.3% fuel savings excluding Esso Smiles Points rewards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

Spyder79
  • Premium member
    Spyder79
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i don't think can be use on diesel...

Triangle of Health #kyani #sunrise #sunset
http://ivanyong.kyani.net

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

Keromond
  • Premium member
    Keromond
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i don't think can be use on diesel...

ya..so far I asked...think citibank with shell ok.

POSB with SPC also ok

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

HermanGuoh
  • Premium member
    HermanGuoh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

yah guys pls dun mixed up, this is for DIESEL.....i dun think diesel got discount more than 14%

You'll Never Walk Alone

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

Johnnylim
  • Premium member
    Johnnylim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This discount thingy has been discussed to death.  [knife]

Simple: if u want chop-chop discount w no min spend or other BS T&C, DBS Esso Plat gives 17% discount outright on the spot. I've tried citibank and all those other so-called 'better' discount - IMHO, it's difficult to keep track of the min spending, rollover credit, etc, etc. Filling up shouldn't be so complicated....... [dizzy]

Every now n then still nid update leh, coz every now n then got new patterns come out so must compare compare n get the max if possible [drivingcar]

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

aiyah just go industrial park palm diesel lor

or go jb with an empty tank

anyway no 3/4 tank rule on diesel

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

HermanGuoh
  • Premium member
    HermanGuoh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

aiyah just go industrial park palm diesel lor

or go jb with an empty tank

anyway no 3/4 tank rule on diesel

JB diesel i dun dare pump....

industrial park diesel is Euro wat? scare they import from JB

You'll Never Walk Alone

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why need to import from JB ? There are plenty around locally, the only difference is no tax compared with petrol.

I dunno what Euro, but my Euro2 van survived on industrial diesel for 3 yrs and smoke test actually seemed to get better..lol.

13 HSU on last test.

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

safe one

all diesel sold in SG is safe one

they buy from petrol companies also

just that they dont have nice office, nice shop

just dont go shipyard there pump diesel [sly]

their diesel very different one [grin]

Why need to import from JB ? There are plenty around locally, the only difference is no tax compared with petrol.

I dunno what Euro, but my Euro2 van survived on industrial diesel for 3 yrs and smoke test actually seemed to get better..lol.

13 HSU on last test.

my hsu is nore more than 3 [sly]

but i say so much also no use

gearbox up lori liao

now take bus mrt

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

HermanGuoh
  • Premium member
    HermanGuoh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

sorry mine is new car, not van not lorry not taxi so need be more kiasi... [:p]

You'll Never Walk Alone

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

Bluecollar
  • Bluecollar
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Shell have 14% discount using HSBC for diesel.  Confirm, done it almost 2 weeks ago.

Caltex only 10% normal discount and no CC discount for diesel.

Hope this helps.

Blueray praised this

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sorry mine is new car, not van not lorry not taxi so need be more kiasi... [:p]

If I were to pump at local cartel, I would normally use Esso with DBS Esso card.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: credit card, diesel, credit, card and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users