Most Expensive City In the world

Mllcg

http://www.realestate.co.jp/en/forsale/listing?prefecture=kanagawa&method=ward&city=14204

Kamakura to central of tokyo about 1h15min

Again..cheap meh?ur frend short of 1 zero ?

I saw some 200k but 20m square..is it buy house or room?lol

German are v particular about green also..solar,window glazing,all v particular about it..

Solar they are leader in the industries if not wrong..t

apartment 200k in tokyo central.

house 200k in outskirts of tokyo

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Where got nothing in return? Still got subsidies, medishield also quite cheap. Even the CPF life also very cheap. These are all quite good benefits right?

Any type of Insurance cover u have to study the policy very closely, especially the fine print. [sweatdrop]

On general they make i tlook damm attractive but in reality al lot also cannot claim. If claim only get very little. [:(]

Insurance is usually con job. Pple buy think wah I am very safe. But when something really happen then u find out many things not covered. [shocked]

How many pple really had something happen then wan to claim big from their Insurance policy? Most pple wun know until they try to claim. [bigcry]

OT

Just wonder how big and rich singapore gahmen compared to MNCs like exxon, samsung or or toyota?

Its quite hard to say.

Our gharmen dun reveal much. Only lets u guess. [confused]

We might all b surprised one day its exposed our gharmen dun really have much money at all. [sweatdrop]

Thats why they dun reveal. Hide the truth mush have a reason. [sly]

I didn't know you can buy unlanded house!

Edit. I was wrong.

Balloon-house550x825.jpg

Maybe he was refering to Tree house, Boat house, Club house, Dog house, etc????

http://www.realestate.co.jp/en/forsale/listing?prefecture=kanagawa&method=ward&city=14204

Kamakura to central of tokyo about 1h15min

Again..cheap meh?ur frend short of 1 zero ?

I saw some 200k but 20m square..is it buy house or room?lol

Many years ago, this SG lady that provides service to Japanese expat families in SG. She often say:

"When they are sent back, they cry". I wonder whether she is misinformed or what - that life in SG is heaven and there is hell.

Its quite hard to say.

We might all b surprised one day its exposed our gharmen dun really have much money at all. [sweatdrop]

or the other way round, singapore has more cash than china

Yeah... Go other countries they always say you all Singaporeans very rich.

reality we kanna cheated

ill photocpy my passport n stick on my forehead..

abor cut singapore flag and make it as a T shirt?

Turbocharged

Yes, you cannot compare house size due to land size differences. Nothing much Singapore can do regarding this, What can be done in Singapore, is make sure the home is reasonable size for an average family & affordable. Its not realistic to compare physical size.

alot can be done in SG but in all boils down to $$$.

question still stands, why land cost has be included in the sales for public housing if its for its own people?

if only admin + contruction cost, i believe our PUBLIC housing will be very affordable.

Its quite hard to say.

when they start to raise CFP cap and withdrawal age, u wonder why [lipsrsealed]

alot can be done in SG but in all boils down to $$$.

question still stands, why land cost has be included in the sales for public housing if its for its own people?

if only admin + contruction cost, i believe our PUBLIC housing will be very affordable.

when they start to raise CFP cap and withdrawal age, u wonder why [lipsrsealed]

This is Singapore, 'they' said that we don't have any natural resources, the only resource that we have is human.

When a foreign politician asks how we made it, 'they' said by the people

This is Singapore, 'they' said that we don't have any natural resources, the only resource that we have is human.

When a foreign politician asks how we made it, 'they' said by the people

You must be thinking.... this is the best place on Earth and people are so ungrateful and complaining about high cost of living.... No doubt Singapore is not too bad compared to some of our neighbours but it is not all rosy for the lower income and increasingly, the middle class. Most of us are stuck here and the persistent high inflation in the last 5 years or so is a major concern (not helped by suppression of wages due to high imports) which should be addressed and not swept below the carpet with the "hawker center, food court and restaurant" argument.

I bet you are still a SPR but has no intention to convert, I wonder why? Please put your feet where your mouth is if you have not done so already. [laugh]

You must be thinking.... this is the best place on Earth and people are so ungrateful and complaining about high cost of living.... No doubt Singapore is not too bad compared to some of our neighbours but it is not all rosy for the lower income and increasingly, the middle class. Most of us are stuck here and the persistent high inflation in the last 5 years or so is a major concern (not helped by suppression of wages due to high imports) which should be addressed and not swept below the carpet with the "hawker center, food court and restaurant" argument.

I bet you are still a SPR but has no intention to convert, I wonder why? Please put your feet where your mouth is if you have not done so already. [laugh]

I think u misunderstood my statement earlier. My statement was not praising singapore btw. Singapore may not be the best place on earth but one of the better one. It is true that high cost of living makes the middle and lower class become more stressful. But i believe that high cost come with high benefit. Singapore has achieve high quality of life whereby not all countries has achieve.

The discussion about food court and hawker centre was part of being topic. As world most expensive one would have thought singapore is expensive in every aspect including the food. But in fact that food is inexpensive in singapore, groceries are affordable, public housing slightly expensive if u buy direct from hdb and healthcare not that expensive. I wonder why they call sg most expensive? Sg remain low tax and public transport also not that expensive.

For the last part, i do want to convert but not yet as i have 2 properties in indonesia and if i convert my citizenship now, indo gahmen will take over my house.

who is the middle class and keep complaining or ungrateful?

at least u see 1 here not complaining..,somemore low middle class...LOL

but i am grateful..LOL

OT:

very contradicting i feel

some talk about high tax,pension when retired is good

some said cpf not their $ dont like this system etc..

so which group prefer which overall?

Edited by Freestylers09
  • Praise 1

who is the middle class and keep complaining or ungrateful?

at least u see 1 here not complaining..,somemore low middle class...LOL

but i am grateful..LOL

OT:

very contradicting i feel

some talk about high tax,pension when retired is good

some said cpf not their $ dont like this system etc..

so which group prefer which overall?

You the best, happy with a fully paid HDB and a job that allows you to be home before 6 pm. Got vacancy? LOL

It is true, be contented and you will be happy and grateful, even if you are living in the slums somewhere in Manila.

But if someone were to tell me Singapore is low cost of living, I will tell him to open his eyes and stop looking at the issue from elitist eyes.

On taxes, actually, high tax, high benefit is acceptable. Low tax, low benefit also works for me. Now I pay high tax but little benefits. In general, I have no big issue with the current model but I don't believe Singapore tax regime is that low (we are going the HK way, taxation through property).

to work around the loophole

earn high and pay low tax

1. buy property in jb

2. buy car in jb

3. park in jb custom

4. take mrt to spore

this is only possible when

1. custom clearance is 10mins

2. direct mrt link from jb to woodland to city

On taxes, actually, high tax, high benefit is acceptable. Low tax, low benefit also works for me. Now I pay high tax but little benefits. In general, I have no big issue with the current model but I don't believe Singapore tax regime is that low (we are going the HK way, taxation through property).

Edited by Wt_know

You the best, happy with a fully paid HDB and a job that allows you to be home before 6 pm. Got vacancy? LOL

It is true, be contented and you will be happy and grateful, even if you are living in the slums somewhere in Manila.

But if someone were to tell me Singapore is low cost of living, I will tell him to open his eyes and stop looking at the issue from elitist eyes.

firstly i dont have fully paid hdb yet..secondly i home about 6+..just changed job..lol used to be home by 530..infact a pay cut.LOL

its not about contentment or not..its about the perspective how we want our life to be...so i choose it like this..

furthermore i also not contented at all, who dont want more in life? Want or not want..and to maintain a balance..it's another issue also..

you paid high tax meaning u should be alot easier life than me or most of us liao..LOL..

HK properties is sure a no no for us...cannot even get public housing in first place..22000 built a year ,200k waiting for it..rest either dun buy or jam at super high price...talk abour car there? a parking lot like our COE can cost 400-500k in prime area..

Edited by Freestylers09

to work around the loophole

earn high and pay low tax

1. buy property in jb

2. buy car in jb

3. park in jb custom

4. take mrt to spore

this is only possible when

1. custom clearance is 10mins

2. direct mrt link from jb to woodland to city

So kan khor... This option is only for retirees who needs to come back to Singapore once in a while, for working people, it is difficult to sustain. The day of 10 mins custom clearance is far far away unless there is a change of govt in KL. Edited by Voodooman

It all basically down whether what u want in life. If u don't like the current system, then what system is preferable to you? If you think living in singapore is expensive, u can opt to live in JB but u need to expect a lower quality of life. Living in a developed nation is not easy and cheap, it comes with a price.

And as i said on earlier statement that singapore only have people, the govt has no choice but to tax and create CPF to sustain the country economy. If you want super cheap house and cars, singapore is not the place for u. U can go to place like manila whereby 200k can get u a bungalow and a car but for less pay job, less quality of living.

Just fyi, singapore is one of the lowest tax country. Unless u consider CPF contribution as ur tax, then it is considered high

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

firstly i dont have fully paid hdb yet..secondly i home about 6+..just changed job..lol used to be home by 530..infact a pay cut.LOL

its not about contentment or not..its about the perspective how we want our life to be...so i choose it like this..

furthermore i also not contented at all, who dont want more in life? Want or not want..and to maintain a balance..it's another issue also..

you paid high tax meaning u should be alot easier life than me or most of us liao..LOL..

HK properties is sure a no no for us...cannot even get public housing in first place..22000 built a year ,200k waiting for it..rest either dun buy or jam at super high price...talk abour car there? a parking lot like our COE can cost 400-500k in prime area..

Congrats on changing job. Contentment is good but there is nothing wrong with wanting a better future for you and your family, including your future generations.

I am doing fine, I am just challenging those who are still arguing that Singapore is low cost with some twisted logic.

Congrats on changing job. Contentment is good but there is nothing wrong with wanting a better future for you and your family, including your future generations.

I am doing fine, I am just challenging those who are still arguing that Singapore is low cost with some twisted logic.

And I never said Singapore is cheap. Singapore is expensive but not the most expensive like reported. It is overstatement. If singapore is cheap why people bother to cross the border?

↡ Advertisement