The Legendary Summon Aunty.

AhJason

The hat, the gloves. :wacko:

10523173_576341975810374_909936566226288

Nowadays also have guys liao.

And they no need to wear white. They just rided their bike as per usual cyclist, and then parked and put on their white shirt quickly, and start scanning ... no time to react .. hahaha :D

Turbocharged
(edited)

Nowadays summon officers also come equipped with camera to take photo of the coupon displayed to back up as evidence.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Nowadays summon officers also come equipped with camera to take photo of the coupon displayed to back up as evidence.

Yeah. Was at SGH then saw this guy issue summon already still take a few photos from different angles. Showing which lot the car park in, and one close up of the coupon.

Nowadays also have guys liao.

And they no need to wear white. They just rided their bike as per usual cyclist, and then parked and put on their white shirt quickly, and start scanning ... no time to react .. hahaha :D

The other day at my hdb carpark, as I was walking towards my car I saw a suspicious man near my car. After a while then realised he is checking for parking coupon. He was wearing blueish-grey color clothes, doesn't look like a uniform.... HDB ones different?

The other day at my hdb carpark, as I was walking towards my car I saw a suspicious man near my car. After a while then realised he is checking for parking coupon. He was wearing blueish-grey color clothes, doesn't look like a uniform.... HDB ones different?

Got wear the same Feng Fei Fei hat a not?

Turbocharged

Dont understand why some people like to scold these aunties.

Ownself already a cheapskate not displaying coupon ; and these poor aunties are just doing their jobs cari makan under hot sun for a measly pay ; still got to endure scolding.

Most of these aunties are quite understanding actually .

There was one incident where I was walking back to my car , my coupon already expired, and aunty standing next to it looking around . Seems to be giving some grace period before issue saman. I saw her , but car was at the other end of the street. I too old to run towards my car . So what I did was take out my remote control to unlock the car. She heard the car beep ; then looked around and I wave my hand , she just smiled to me and walked away.

i think she probably found it amusing as well and it really made my day.

• Praise 7

this kind very kind one, but there are certain kind not so kind.......

They ambush you.......

They mark your car, 1 minute over, they run in to issue......

Dont understand why some people like to scold these aunties.

Ownself already a cheapskate not displaying coupon ; and these poor aunties are just doing their jobs cari makan under hot sun for a measly pay ; still got to endure scolding.

Most of these aunties are quite understanding actually .

There was one incident where I was walking back to my car , my coupon already expired, and aunty standing next to it looking around . Seems to be giving some grace period before issue saman. I saw her , but car was at the other end of the street. I too old to run towards my car . So what I did was take out my remote control to unlock the car. She heard the car beep ; then looked around and I wave my hand , she just smiled to me and walked away.

i think she probably found it amusing as well and it really made my day.

Supersonic

Nowadays they outsource until aunty or guys summon warden also have. And they come in quick and fast and any day. Even those ulu carpark which you thought no summon warden will come, they also appear!

↡ Advertisement