Protest Against Increase VEP In Malaysian Toll

Yrvsport

Today start already protest....Is it true?

Yes, I saw the CNA news. School & company buses all gather at the M'sia side of the custom and form a congestion. M'sians studying and working in Sgp have to walk over the causeway. A lot of them will be late today.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes, I saw the CNA news. School & company buses all gather at the M'sia side of the custom and form a congestion. M'sians studying and working in Sgp have to walk over the causeway. A lot of them will be late today.

steady... they have guts

if here raise ERP to $10, will we see the same scenario? cars all stop at the gantries and form blockage? haha... [lipsrsealed][sly][sly]

• Praise 2

steady... they have guts

if here raise ERP to $10, will we see the same scenario? cars all stop at the gantries and form blockage? haha... [lipsrsealed][sly][sly]

We will just LPPL, pay and pay lor :D

i think you mean overnight queue at ATM machine to top up cash card [laugh]

steady... they have guts

I think the bigger question will be if M'sia gahment give in what will be the reaction of Sgp gahment? It's either they follow suit or they boh chap and increase the fee anyways.

The company I am working in provide free transport to our manufacturing workers from Malaysia, 4 buses have not reached the company till now. The workers suppose to start work at 6:30 in the morning.

Once Singapore side follow the Malaysian to increase the toll fees, the costs will be double.

Today start already protest....Is it true?

Supersonic

Huat ah,..SG economy in the manufacturing sector will be affected.

Those who rely on MY workers coming in by bus.

i think in bolehland, they have much stronger oppositions to kick up any issues....in singapore, we are all 'cultivated' to obey and obey, pay and pay....

if not...fine and fine....jail and jail....

LTA got announcement, say SBST bus services had stopped service pending further notice before 8 am, but now, 8.54 am, just said resumed partial service...

i think msia govt will say ... spore company should raise worker salary > pay more for transport > pay more for toll > pay more to msia govt

The company I am working in provide free transport to our manufacturing workers from Malaysia, 4 buses have not reached the company till now. The workers suppose to start work at 6:30 in the morning.

Once Singapore side follow the Malaysian to increase the toll fees, the costs will be double.

LTA got announcement, say SBST bus services had stopped service pending further notice before 8 am, but now, 8.54 am, just said resumed partial service...

When I read the CNA news report. It was dated today and time 6.01am. Before that ppl have been calling Mediacorpse on the protest. You can imagine how early they start liao.

i think in bolehland, they have much stronger oppositions to kick up any issues....in singapore, we are all 'cultivated' to obey and obey, pay and pay....

if not...fine and fine....jail and jail....

In simplify..........ours boh lam pah [laugh]

Supersonic

manufacturing largely manned by Boleh workers......like that GDP affected boh ?

Oh, did those who protest apply for protest permit 2 weeks b4 hand? If not, its an illegal strike. Never follow procedure and could be against the law?

Edited by Baal

In simplify..........ours boh lam pah [laugh]

yalor....that brings a very important question...are singaporeans willing to stand arms in arms to fight in times of crisis? i wait to see if opposition holds majority in parliament....

Edited by Rncw

manufacturing largely manned by Boleh workers......like that GDP affected boh ?

Oh, did those who protest apply for protest permit 2 weeks b4 hand? If not, its an illegal strike. Never follow procedure and could be against the law?

Like they care lor. Now that Najib is in Russia I dunno who is in charge to take care of this mess. Or maybe they plan this all along, wait for Najib to leave the country and they strike. Might have opposition backing. I'm just guessing.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Like they care lor. Now that Najib is in Russia I dunno who is in charge to take care of this mess. Or maybe they plan this all along, wait for Najib to leave the country and they strike. Might have opposition backing. I'm just guessing.

The our strongmen may come out & say......they are given 48hrs to come back or everything revoke & banned from working in Sin. Sounds familiar.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1