MyCarForum Logo
Search
Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
330 replies to this topic | 843 praises

Poll: Sing! China (fka Voice of China) (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is going to the the inaugural winner?

1. 低调 (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. 向洋 (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 刘文天 (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. 徐 阳 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. 万妮达 (0 votes [0.00%])

6. 杨搏 (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Others (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

3rd season liao, her voice is  [thumbsup]

Good weekend relax song  [thumbsup]

Holdenutessv praised this

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How about 黄金年华 Golden Age?
Albeniz praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Goosh.. no comment  [grin]

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That is for Picnic06
Thaiyotakamli and Albeniz praised this

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Her voice is indeed relaxing...

Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

3rd season liao, her voice is  [thumbsup]
Good weekend relax song  [thumbsup]

Watched the show, quite high standard leh.
This gal honed her skills in Korea.. Quite sweet, and good voice :)
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My favourite is the Malaysian girl.
Albeniz praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

BabyBlade

Best.

Ktglfc, Vid and Toothiewabbit praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually I wept when I saw these 2 gals singing....
张碧晨vs魏雪漫 :)
Both are really solid....
The most emotional part is when they sang the last part of the song knowing they will be parted after this.....
Solid !

There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

那英only go for young age and good look candidates.... not about voice...she did not keep those elder in age and not as good looking one despite they sing and perform better...

Edited by LoverofCar, 01 September 2014 - 08:03 PM.

SuPerBoRed praised this

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Am I the only one who thinks Na Ying chose based on chance to win rather than performance of the day? No disagreeing with that decision.. But last few seasons not like that ley...
LoverofCar praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Am I the only one who thinks Na Ying chose based on chance to win rather than performance of the day? No disagreeing with that decision.. But last few seasons not like that ley...

Yes...she go for young age and good looking one..sad to see the competition degrade to this level...hope the other three instructors don't do the same thing.....else the competition lost it purpose...

Edited by LoverofCar, 01 September 2014 - 08:07 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes...she go for young age and good looking one..sad to see the competition degrade to this level...hope the other three instructors don't do the same thing.....else the competition lost it purpose...

all 导师have hinted who is better but yet she chose the prettier or more handsome one..... <_< [shakehead]

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:24 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The most beautiful ladies are not any better then those men in her team!

Let hope the other 3 judges open their ears rather then their eyes

That 2 guys battle is epic

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The most beautiful ladies are not any better then those men in her team!

Let hope the other 3 judges open their ears rather then their eyes

That 2 guys battle is epic

U mean 1 of the guy got crystal girl voice one?
End up the selected one also kana kickout by her in 2nd round

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:08 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think 陈冰is her final choice.............那英already has her mind make up already.......... [:)] [:)]

Edited by Tianmo, 01 September 2014 - 10:08 PM.

RH1667 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:09 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am with you on that take...........汪峰has the strongest team mah....... :D :D

Edited by Tianmo, 01 September 2014 - 10:11 PM.

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:59 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

even 张信哲disagree with her choice....enough said.

Ktglfc praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:07 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Well I disagree a bit here. Imo The red lady really sang well and has a much better vocal but the younger one in white got potential to improve further. Both of them already were winner to gave such stunning performance.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:00 AM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think Na Ying is biased in some way... Anyway, looking forward to the other 3 judges... Battle getting exciting :)

This is one of the programme that I look forward on a Sat evening :)

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)