Sing! China (fka Voice of China)

Dfx16

i gave up on this show for a simple reason.

whoever sing or shout the loudest, win.... [sleeping] 

maybe other show but not this show, last winner was a guy who sing super soft.

This time many has different talent other than the screaming and shouting type.

↡ Advertisement

blind audition.. i was really peeved that  tung lok grandson went tru... nothing to crow about

but his performance with the beatbox and etc...  god darn it.. im impressed! 

and yea.. 低调... that girl's vocal is impressive.. coupled with the guy's machine gun mouth...  wle... really wle

i didnt choose any option from harlem.. becoz none really left an impression..  

• Praise 1

agree there. The last winner was a 民歌 singer.

Like you say majority are whitney wannabes....kbkp

• Praise 3

@radx I search liao! but the old title kenna copyrighted.. so start new thread! 

so

any other bros/sis's watching this as well...   dont really like the new format.. .but some performances are still good as always. 

personal fav is 刘文天... but he did sing one shit song during the top 5 for Wang Feng...  

He was superb during round 1! then so so on round 2 and really jialat last round.

hope he gets a better song in the next round

He was superb during round 1! then so so on round 2 and really jialat last round.

hope he gets a better song in the next round

Yah also agreed he only impressive during round 1. Imho, 2nd round should have been eliminated if not for kind heartedness of Jay Chou who obviously chose him for his appeal. He sounded really bad with a really odd song. And his opponent obviously is many levels better than him. Too bad his look is very average.

And his repertoire very limited, can only sing those stage production and jazzy kind of songs. Round 3 he got lucky with a weak opponent.

Much as I am proud that he is a Singaporean, but I also think the better performer should win.

Btw the mongolian singer who performed last in latest episode really [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup].

Edited by Heartlander

The Malaysian girl sang Fight Song was very good. I also like the 杨 guy

yup, Malaysian girl was pretty good at earlier rounds.

am still playing catch up on Youtube. Just finished watching the team selections for final 5. Not yet started watching the PK stage.

The Malaysian girl sang Fight Song was very good. I also like the 杨 guy

I was drawn to watch this competition because of 李佩玲 fight song.

Her voice is pure and clean. Her background which she is actually an Indian girl adopted by Chinese parents. Her pronunciation of Chinese word are perfect.

She being actually Indian race probably give her some advantages when sing Chinese songs.. For certain reason when other race sang Chinese songs they have the unique tone . For eg Sheila.

Below is her rendition of Jeff Chang songs. Look at Lang Lang expression looks like counting and make prediction. LOL. Probably checking whether the song got sang off key.

• Praise 2

yes, 李佩玲 has a nice crisp clear voice.

this season's performances quite varied. for eg, 低调组合 is technically brilliant but I really dunno what they are singing.

too bad the Chinese girl from Brazil has been eliminated. 

my gut feel is the eventual winner will be a female.

personally, my favourite season was Season 3. this season's performances have very good ones on technical and visual level but not very engaging emotionally.

Team Jay and Team Harlin's pupils seem to have the most fun on stage.  [laugh]

I actually like 姚希, the girl from Shantou who sang a totally rearranged 小苹果 in the blind test. Her talent in rearranging songs were really amazing. Her second round rendition of Jay Zhao's 听妈妈的话 was superb. Too bad she was eliminated by just 1 vote.

赵小熙 has good Price like voice which makes him versatile. I like him too. He barely survived beating Vinida by 3 votes.

• Praise 1

I actually like å§å¸, the girl from Shantou who sang a totally rearranged å°è¹æ in the blind test. Her talent in rearranging songs were really amazing. Her second round rendition of Jay Zhao's å¬å¦å¦çè¯ was superb. Too bad she was eliminated by just 1 vote.

èµµå°ç has good Price like voice which makes him versatile. I like him too. He barely survived beating Vinida by 3 votes.

Yes. I find 姚希 quite good. But think the last song selected not suitable for her.

Pity.

• Praise 2

Cos Jay hates ang mo pie, she too much into her own R&B style.

yes, I remember Jay ticked her off at one round for not following his song selection and at the next stage cut her off during her speech.

seems like some personal issues there.

too bad, cos I felt she can sing and perform well. just that young and perhaps not so savvy with events around her.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1