Extreme 4 Wheels Camber Set Up

2BDriver

Turbocharged

I am shocked to see such extreme wheels camber extented to it's maximum and funniest part was the owner won few trophy :o

Wondering how the steering feels while the car on the move, I believe turning would be very hard to hold on to the steer turning angle [:/]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgIrDyUEBjY

and change tires every month too. [laugh]

have seen a prtion wira, plying the streets in the areas of Yishun with such a setup ...

Those above are from Japanese Car Modifying Fanatic, Malaysian standards are like the one below that I captured from the rear

post-62943-0-06685800-1407290440.jpg

• Praise 1

yep, something similar if not more extreme than this. The car i saw was a SG registered Wira, grey and driven by a young Malay driver. Cool stuff

This car can last how long.

Highly expected damages :

1. Expensive tyres
  2. Sport rims
  3. Wheel hub bearings
  4. Shock Absorbers
  5. Wheel Hub assembly
  6. Traffic Police summon :o
  7. Cash in Wallet
  8. [hur] Disgraceful

KNN lar ... Uncle Picnic ... Tell don't sit on people's car already ... Why you always like that one ... 😂

If only uncle Picnic06 ? most likely one side of the wheel will collapse, maybe he bring along auntie Picnic06 sitting on the other side to balance off the total 4 wheels broken at once [laugh]

KNN lar ... Uncle Picnic ... Tell don't sit on people's car already ... Why you always like that one ... 😂

Uncle Picnic06 must have brought along another Tua Pui Soh to cause all the 4 wheels collapsed :o[:/]

Those above are from Japanese Car Modifying Fanatic, Malaysian standards are like the one below that I captured from the rear

I wonder how long a set of tyre can last for this setup [hur]

• Praise 3

I wonder how long a set of tyre can last for this setup [hur]

The drags and heavy stress on the tire side wall may cause sudden rupture and bounce the car high up off the road, I hope our TP will [whip] put up preventive measure to these dangerous modification before it becomes a car modifying trend [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1