BMW 4 series gran coupe

Damienic

Among the IL6, which would you go for between 240, 340, 440? New 3 will be out soon so I'm also thinking whether I should wait..

Turbocharged

Among the IL6, which would you go for between 240, 340, 440? New 3 will be out soon so I'm also thinking whether I should wait..

It depends on your needs, I got the 3er cause got kids don't want to stoop down to place them in the car seat, if you don't have kids and rarely seat people in the backseat then 4 series GC or just coupe

If your considering a 240 I would just go for the m240 or m2 if your the dam hardcore type.

But in all honestly a 230 or 430 power would suffice for daily driving. It has the right balance of power for singapore roads to about 150 kmh

Got 2 kids. That's why thinking of 440 since it's same b58 with diff tune. Think I will wait for sept to see what the G20 offer.

Coupe

Vs

Saloon

Vs

Gran Coupe

Very hard to compare le.

M240 juz facelifted. Fresh with all the new tech.

M2 hearsay launching M2CS soon

Btw 3 & 4, 440 is sexier babe.

I will wait for M2CS with MT.

Turbocharged

Got 2 kids. That's why thinking of 440 since it's same b58 with diff tune. Think I will wait for sept to see what the G20 offer.

How old are you kids though, and do you have baby chair installed normallt?

I think 330 & 440 is the same tune.

Unless your kid is well behaved, it is a heart ache for kids to scratch the nice leather

Turbocharged

P6, P3. I worry they fight when going in and coming out of the car.. hahaha

Ok no concerns on the kids going in and out, slight concerns would be them closing the door by pushing the windows, some education should be able to sort that.

Haha no choice that would happen anyway, keep a cane in the car :D

Power wise have a think, if you don't drive up north too often almost no chance to put the power down.

But if money is not a problem hey why not

Test drive the 340, it should be very close to the 440 close enough for you to make your final decision

Turbocharged

Gimme a 340i GT straight away!

• Praise 1

Coupe

Vs

Saloon

Vs

Gran Coupe

Very hard to compare le.

M240 juz facelifted. Fresh with all the new tech.

M2 hearsay launching M2CS soon

Btw 3 & 4, 440 is sexier babe.

I will wait for M2CS with MT.

u wait la u wait

• Praise 3

Dropped by PML showroom over the weekend. Have to say i was pretty underwhelmed by the 420GC. The interior dashboard plastics looks cheap for a luxury brand and what's with the manual handbrake? Even the cheaper 216 has el

Exterior of course nice but interior is a deal breaker.

• Praise 1

Dropped by PML showroom over the weekend. Have to say i was pretty underwhelmed by the 420GC. The interior dashboard plastics looks cheap for a luxury brand and what's with the manual handbrake? Even the cheaper 216 has el

How does it compare to F30 320?

For this type of lifestyle car, can only buy 430 or 440 (which is likely to be fully loaded).

Ehh ... the manual handbrake are there for a reason. They call it drifting I think for Sports Car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1