Conti sedan with RH drive lights & wiper lever

Fredo

Need some feedback on which of these 4 Conti brand (Sedan <2,501cc) comes with RH drive lights & wiper level?

Audi, BMW, Merc & Volvo.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Fredo
↡ Advertisement

Need some feedback on which of these 4 Conti model (Sedan <2,501cc) comes with RH drive lights & wiper level?

Thanks in advances.

Conti signal lights are LHS ley.. Which 4 u to king abt?

Conti signal lights are LHS ley.. Which 4 u to king abt?

Sorry , miss out the brands.

Dats why asking whether any model out there have it in reverse.

Buy any conti car, get a mechanic to rotate the wiper to the signal side and vise versa but everything will be upside down. LoL...

Edited by Watwheels

Supercharged

another thing I noticed for conti cars that have single side reverse light only are on left hand side..

I wonder if it affects drivers doing reverse at area not so bright.

Sorry if I am sua ku, but don't know since when, conti, whether is 1199cc or 4999cc all have wiper stalk on the right, no?

Light is use knob turn turn turn nia, no?

Please advise me so that I can go sue my agent for giving me a car assembled wrongly.

Sorry if I am sua ku, but don't know since when, conti, whether is 1199cc or 4999cc all have wiper stalk on the right, no?

Light is use knob turn turn turn nia, no?

Please advise me so that I can go sue my agent for giving me a car assembled wrongly.

Which car model u driving ??

you will get used to it in no time. Why so particular about it?

Yeah will get used to it. Just that occasionally when you drive Jap car, you will end up activating the wiper accidentally... No biggie

Yeah will get used to it. Just that occasionally when you drive Jap car, you will end up activating the wiper accidentally... No biggie

haha if ur gear shift is also on the right...u will also change the gear ie D to N.( This only apply to people who actively use their signal light)

It is about getting used to it.

Edited by Rustyz

Supercharged

Which conti is that? How come i dunno? One reverse light thought for Altis 2004 and some other japs car?

I saw a few.. can't remember which one but mainly like hatchbacks..

Golf? Fiat Bravo?

Supersonic

Need some feedback on which of these 4 Conti brand (Sedan <2,501cc) comes with RH drive lights & wiper level?

Audi, BMW, Merc & Volvo.

Thanks in advance.

None of the above. Even some kimchi oso LH signal.

But no need to worry - using signal is purely optional and deemed as an added bonus in Sg. :D

Smaller cars usually save cost and have only one reverse light position at the rear opposite from driver's side. On driver's side is the rear fog light instead.

Larger cars usually have on both sides.

For cars with signal stalk on right hand side of steering, ... i can only think its from natively RHD car manufacturing countries like Japan. Korean cars some have their signal stalk on the left as well, since they are LHD countries.

For continental cars, the only country that is RHD in Europe but not in the continent is UK. So i assume Jaguar Land Rover, possibly Bentley and Rolls Royce have its signal stalk on the right hand side?

Supercharged

But no need to worry - using signal is purely optional and deemed as an added bonus in Sg. :D

that one is specially hidden function. not many know how to chut this special power one!

They see it as a luxury feature lol

↡ Advertisement