Burger King Sports Hub - Meals are upsized by default

Lotr

Twincharged

fast question ...

i'll be taking the morning  flight out on next Monday so i'll be at the airport by 5:30am ...

anyone knows if they still have burgers at 6am in the morning ? or just their breakfast sets ?

be it Macs or BK ...

the Mac at T2 quality sucks.

Better to get the Mac cafe deals.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

the Mac at T2 quality sucks.

Better to get the Mac cafe deals.

I just need to know the timing ... I have not eaten a burger for ages ... but I think a burger should be able to keep me full for my 4 hours jetstar flight.

I just need to know the timing ... I have not eaten a burger for ages ... but I think a burger should be able to keep me full for my 4 hours jetstar flight.

Get muffin or wrap lo

Twincharged

Google really so hard meh

https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/our-food/mcdonalds/breakfast/

http://www.burgerking.com.sg/Menu/Category/4

You can download burger king ecoupon for a better deal.... i always have it

http://www.burgerking.com.sg/Offer/Coupon

This is menu leh... I want to know if I can still get burgers at 6am or not leh... I really don't want to have their breakfast... I want my beef!!

*your saw my breakfast pics?

Turbocharged

Think it is breakfast until 11:00 a.m..
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Went to BK recently, and man, their price is upsized.

Want to buy a drink from McD, man, it cost >$2 for a soft drink, I walked out.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

nowadays I try not to buy drinks when I am having my meals outside ... mark up too much liow !!

I will finish my meal then find a nearby medicinal hall and buy luohanguo drink instead ... $1 a bottle and can serve a purpose.

• Praise 2

This is menu leh... I want to know if I can still get burgers at 6am or not leh... I really don't want to have their breakfast... I want my beef!!

*your saw my breakfast pics? ð

This is the answer my friend

http://www.burgerking.com.sg/Locator/Index?field_geofield_distance[origin][lat]=1.300341&field_geofield_distance[origin][lon]=103.85528599999998&page=2

• Praise 3

BK used to serve the best flame grilled burgers amongst the mass market burger sellers but their standard has dropped so much. The Chicken Tenders which used to be coated with bread crumbs(I think)has now been replaced by normal fried nuggets which is similar to what the competition is selling n thus nothing outstanding unlike the Chicken tenders of the past

• Praise 5

Twincharged

BK used to serve the best flame grilled burgers amongst the mass market burger sellers but their standard has dropped so much. The Chicken Tenders which used to be coated with bread crumbs(I think)has now been replaced by normal fried nuggets which is similar to what the competition is selling n thus nothing outstanding unlike the Chicken tenders of the past

Hypersonic

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

But if really want a just a soft drink, just walk into any 7-eleven or cheers. It's much cheaper. Better if there's a Value $ shop around.

Supersonic

But if really want a just a soft drink, just walk into any 7-eleven or cheers. It's much cheaper. Better if there's a Value $ shop around.

I was near Queensway McD, a little isolated spot, so I thought I'll walk in and buy a cold drink.

I thought how much can a simple cold drink be ?

But I was shocked by the price.

Could have dropped in to Esso, picked up 2 cold drinks for that kind of price.

↡ Advertisement