2015 Volvo S60

Angcheek

It's essentially the standard S60 with jacked up suspension for moderate off-roading and some bodywork (e.g. scuff plates) to (at least look like it can) handle off-roading.

So like BMW X4 in a way.

Frankly I think the V60 Cross Country looks more the part, and I like the Volvo wagon design more anyway. Much more practical, since S60's boot is miserable. The V60 CC at least has the feeling of SUV in a way. Would've gone for one if it was cheaper.

Sorry to quote the old posting.

Anyone tested V60 CC T5, I really like the wagon look. Not sure the performance if compares with S60?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Don't bull sh*t lah. T5 is a slow car....I own one....don't talk until so powerful ler...later kena jio on the road...i scared lah.is just an old uncle car.....haha

Anyone tested V60 CC T5, I really like the wagon look. Not sure the performance if compares with S60?

Same as s60....a "slow" car. Edited by LoverofCar
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

T5s are no slouch, the wagon will be slightly heavier, but otherwise the same

• Praise 1

0 to 100 in 8 secs seems fast enough in SG context. I quite like the city safe .. because my spouse is driving , but spouse dont like volvo, so no go...

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

I think the T5 does a decent sprint at 6.3s......matching the BM528

Definitely not a slouch !

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Doubt so

Xc60 just shownin Geneva earlier this month...expect reach here 2018 I Guess or end 2017 at earliest. S60/v60...nothing official in car show yet ya? So much later than xc60

The 2010 S60 was a sea change from the previous designs.  I can't really say it looks good but certainly from angles it appeals to the younger and sporty drivers.  Lets hope the new 2018 S60 will not simply be a scaled down or dumbed down version of the current ah pek s90....

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 1

T5s are no slouch, the wagon will be slightly heavier, but otherwise the same

Thanks bro. 

I have an impression that no one in Singapore seems to be interested in V60? very hard to spot on the street actually it's a very nice wagon. 

• Praise 1

These  Images of the new S60 are all over the net

Looks good

2018-Volvo-S60-price-336x280.jpg2018-Volvo-S60-release-date-336x280.jpg

The 2010 S60 was a sea change from the previous designs.  I can't really say it looks good but certainly from angles it appeals to the younger and sporty drivers.  Lets hope the new 2018 S60 will not simply be a scaled down or dumbed down version of the current ah pek s90....

• Praise 12

Don't bull sh*t lah. T5 is a slow car....I own one....don't talk until so powerful ler...later kena jio on the road...i scared lah.is just an old uncle car.....haha

Same as s60....a "slow" car.ð

Yup. Slow car, worse than altis. [laugh] unker chia.

Thanks bro.

I have an impression that no one in Singapore seems to be interested in V60? very hard to spot on the street actually it's a very nice wagon.

I own one but it's indeed not so popular in SG . Most people would rather go for SUV instead of stationwagon. It's a practical car if u need to load bulky stuff occasionally but donot fancy the higher stance of the SUV. I opted for V60 T2 over Mazda6 2.5l wagon as more cost effective and my wife doesnt need that much horsepower. As some forumers would say, we are the uncle Aunty type .
  • Praise 1

I own one but it's indeed not so popular in SG . Most people would rather go for SUV instead of stationwagon. It's a practical car if u need to load bulky stuff occasionally but donot fancy the higher stance of the SUV. I opted for V60 T2 over Mazda6 2.5l wagon as more cost effective and my wife doesnt need that much horsepower. As some forumers would say, we are the uncle Aunty type .

Thanks for the comment.

Good to know you actually own one. Isn't it V60 T2 quite underpowered? And V60 CC T5 is another option but the price point is very high.

I also consider XC60 but somehow still like the wagon look !

T2 is less powerful but still picks up better than my old Camry 2.4 because of the better low RPM torque. For me T2 is good enough for our local city driving. You should test drive to judge for yourself. Good luck!

Very handsome car and executive look, especially the headlamp.  [thumbsup]

Looks good

T2 is less powerful but still picks up better than my old Camry 2.4 because of the better low RPM torque. For me T2 is good enough for our local city driving. You should test drive to judge for yourself. Good luck!

Thank you bro. Will go for a test drive this weekend.  [thumbsup]

Looks good

Where you see this ah? Can't seem to find any pics or any info (eg engine specs, options etc) for that matter on this new model, thks!!

• Praise 5

I think the T5 does a decent sprint at 6.3s......matching the BM528

Definitely not a slouch !

S60 should be match with 328. 528 should be S80 class base on size and specs and price...

Edited by Sdf4786k

S60 T5 is slow.........????????

i wonder how much faster a civic 1.5T is where few mentioned over there how powderful it is.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1